Why do black metal people hate christianity so much when Islam is the religion taking them over?

why do black metal people hate christianity so much when Islam is the religion taking them over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dl0Zfbxnb3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8_GwGlIqQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=FUdlJEaT5Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=4N1ibwDhtUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0L2yyHEni0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3OP-dgNspo
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They feel unloved.

I think it's just tradition. The antichristian imagery lingers, since that is black metal's roots, but the lyrics aren't really directly hostile so much anymore.

Also Islam isn't as sophisticated or interesting. It's not as intriguing to rebel against.

Because Christianity destroyed the pagan traditions, not Islam.

Plus, I remember Hitler saying he would've preferred Europe be Muslim than Christian because of the warrior spirit.

metal is coming around.

Black metal is celebration of the self without god. So asking why they still to this day sperg out on Christians is like asking why Muslims sperg out in German swimming pools. It's the nature of things.

Islam will be the main topic in black metal in a about 40 years. It'll be fucking awesome. Burn those fucking Mosques!

get the fuck outta here with gay uncle hitler's faggotry.

Islam knows how to appeal to them, whereas autistic emotionally immature white parents try to force christianity and turn em off

>I remember Hitler saying
very oldfag detected

Well that will probably be because Christianity is dead.

Norwegian black metal artists don't really taunt Christians as much as they used to because there are so few of them and nobody cares anymore. Only old people go to church there and who wants to pick on old people, they are gonna die soon anyway.

Because jews.

ive always enjoyed black metal for the music. but the anti-christian shit is kind of autistic. luckily you cant undestand the lyrics which are always shit anyway

While it's probably not as apparent in the music im sure most of the anti Christian musicians share an anti Islamic sentiment. also if you listen to most entry level bands like Venom, Burzum, or Darkthrone, you need to understand that these bands were releasing the bulk of their material in the 80s and 90s, before Islam was really a threat in Europe. Meanwhile, Christian fags were trying to censor everything from television to music around that time

>What is natsoc black metal??????????????????????????????????

black metal people are from Scandinavia and are therefore cucks. They sit in their cucks sheds while their mom or girlfriend gets fucked by Muhammad. Metal will soon be dead in those countries

No they don't. Scandinavia is pretty much all-white. There might be 10 black people total in Norway, and maybe a few hundred in Sweden.

Christians did it first.

I always thought and to this day too, that we just fucking hate everything. Well I've hating everything since ever 27 now hate as a child hate in my depressed lol teenager time and still fucking hate now. I think I fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dl0Zfbxnb3M

Lol!!!!!! Obvious troll is obvious.

Good point

Also, Islamic imagery is mostly absent. Impossible to desecrate something that doesn't exist.

We hate all neo-Judaic scum. Muslims are worse than most modern Christians but that's because you guys don't act so uppity all the time. At least some of you...

Because back in the 90s when that shit was at it's height it was edgier to hate Christianity than Islam.

It isn't "edgy" to hate Christianity, Christianity is spiritual Bolshevism and a trick by the Jews to get you to give away your white heritage, and it has worked.

Ask yourself this. If the European world had remained pagan, would the Spanish have racemixed when they got to Latin America? Probably not, as they would've taken pride in their blood. But when you teach people that all are equal in the eyes of God, they tend not to care about the blood anymore, and do stupid things.

Met the guitarist for this band he seemed based AF. they also smeared pig blood all over a bar to keep muzzies out.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_GwGlIqQJU

>He doesn't know what NSBM is
>He doesn't know there's anti Islam BM bands in the Middle East.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=FUdlJEaT5Ms

You fucked up with this post I can tell you that

Just remember that when Abraham was cucked god forced Ishmael (the son) out into the desert to die or whatever the fuck, but according the Muslims Ishmael survived and his ancestors became the first Muslims. Honestly it would be more christian to kick out the mudslimes.

Hitler was a cuck and a coward don't forget he killed himself instead of fighting.

Nobody cares about France. You guys are fucking traitors anyway, with Charlemagne massacring the pagans. You deserve to lose your nation you filthy Cucktholic.

Ma nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1ibwDhtUg

>Most of those quotes are just directed at Islam

Fucking SJW's

>Islam is not forced upon people

are you bloody retarded, goddman turkroach go kys.

The vast majority of churches support Islamic domination unconditionally. "Christianity is right wing" is a meme.

Right wing Christians:
Most Baptists
Most Evangelicals
Most Orthodox
Some Protestants

"""""""""""""""TRU CONSERVATIVE"""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""Christians"""""""""""""""""""""":
Mormons

Left Wing Christians:
Catholics (in America, Catholics in the government and media have identical positions to jews by and large)
Anglicans
Virtually everything else, to a lesser degree.

There ARE good Christians, just the majority of Christians and churches utterly fucking despise western civilization due to their guilt complex.

Fuck off you moron, there is no good Christianity.

>muslim cocksucker calling me a traitor
Funniest thing i've ever read

Also
>USA
>relevant

Except you elected a muslim nigger as a president, people don't anything about your non-country.

/thread/

I'm not a Muslim you faggot, I'm not interested in Abrahamic nonsense.

You French played a big role in the destruction of paganism on the European continent. You should be ashamed.

Because black metal is autistic just like every other non melodic metal genre

I thought so but how? I do feel a "shut the fuck out vibe" i'm sorry? I think I just make it worse.

Varg is kind of the exception when it comes to these things, he may have burned churches out of a heritage sense, but the rest of Mayhem didn't know shit about paganism and for sure just wanted to cause a scene.

>France calling US cucked

Have fun with your daily terror attacks, frog.

The English needs some work my spicy friend. It is literally incomprehensible.

Imo neo-paganism is retarded because the actual pagans converted themselves to christianiy, there is no point in following a dead religion.

No point in using a proxy either my deep fried Nig.

What did you said ??? I can't hear you with all these detonations ?

Because Jesus died on the cross for everyone, he came as our redeemer. Islam is inherently evil and opposes Christian morality. Why would black metal rebel against a religion that's already black?

Because first and second wave black metal came around when Christianity still mattered

Also check em

Religions that are natural to humanity and to their home lands should return. By whatever means necessary.

>he thinks the white kids convert to islam under force
step out of your delusion bubble and take a look at reality, germ

This OP. They are simply obeying their lord Satan, whether they know it or not. Come to Christ and know the truth.

christianity is "the middle eastern plague"

they see it as anti pagan and therefore anti white.

CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER CHECKED NIGGER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0L2yyHEni0

Black metal hasn't found a convenient way to hate on Islam given the state of current PC politics.
Hell.
Norway flipped it's shit when Taake wrote a song saying fuck Muslims
Black metal has always rode the waves of counter culture.
The more the pendulum swings, the more common you'll see it in black metal.
But for right now, if someone went full anti-Islam, they'd get the same treatment as NSBM where you just don't get signed, and you don't get booked.
This cuts into income and, well, having no income is detrimental in a business where you already don't make a lot of income.

Taake's song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3OP-dgNspo

Also, if you watch their live footage from Hellfest 2016, I can't remember where, but the first time Hoest addresses the crowd, he shouts Allahu Ackbar.

Both religions are shit.

"Black metal people" are morbid, and would dive head first into Hell, of course they don't mind Islam, but despise the faggotry of modern Christianity. testosterone nigga

Christianity already took over Europe. it is only just being defeated.

In england we still have to have church of england in parliament to stop left wing government.

The solders of Woden will awake.

He died of old age in Fascist Argentina.

This pretty much. Although if metal tried to pull the shit they did back then with muslims today the outrage would hilarious. Everything, even the fan base around metal is probably too pussified to do it now because they don't want to be labeled le racist (disregard muslims not being a fucking race)

Piss Allah when?

Black metal is fueled by leftist cucks. Wouldn't be too bad if weren't such shit.

Wouldn't be nice to those poor muslims desu

>If the European world had remained pagan, would the Spanish have racemixed
What makes you think that something about paganism prevents race mixing? If anything pagans constantly worshiped deities from foreign pantheons and in general mixed cultures a lot more than Christians.

hate all religion

except the religion of self

Because they're nerd pussies and christianity is an easy target.

Most BM is pagan and nationalist / racist though.

Because Christianity wiped out our original culture, religion, and traditions. some of it has actually been preserved through Christianity but most of it is lost forever and that's something we will never forgive.

Islam on the other hand is just some shitty off shoot of Christianity that's equally detestable but has done nowhere near as much damage to European culture, heritage, tradition, and spirit as a whole.

You have to understand the things you think are worth "defending" against Islam, European culture, heritage, ideals, beliefs, traditions, religion, etc. Christianity already wiped all of that stuff out several hundred years ago.

It's like complaining about a splinter under your toe today compared to a limb you lost years ago. Yeah the splinter hurts more right now but it's nothing compared to the years of pain caused by the lost limb.

Black metal is pretty much "Fuck everything"

Quite a lot of metal is pretty pro Christian, alt right, conservative and all those words

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

Personally, i don't hate Christianity. In fact, i got interested about it trough black metal.

Black metal is just the alt-right of music. It's just about messing around and some people have taken it too seriously.