White House officials previously said Obama would confront Duterte about his country's handling of drug dealers...

>White House officials previously said Obama would confront Duterte about his country's handling of drug dealers, including extrajudicial killings, which are government executions without the benefit of judicial proceedings.

OH OKAY so when Americans do Extrajudicial Killings via drones ITS OKAY, but when someone else does it, ITS NOT OKAY!?

HAH, THANKS OBAMA FOR THE DOUBLE STANDARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hg625n5RjM
youtube.com/watch?v=6k1eNulNG1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The drug dealers are CIA assets so it's kinda different.

oh Lawdy Lawd Lawd

do as i say, not as a i do

how much does the CIA help produce and distribute the drugs vs assets that inform vs kind of inbetween?

SERIOUS QUESTION

Ask Freeway Ricky.

why the fuck are they everywhere, Kennedy was right

"I will swear at you"
Did something get lost in translation?
That doesn't sound right.

>American drones killing rebel fighters in other countries
>Filipino police killing Filipinos in their country

Double what?

Literally translated,no. Especially with the calling king nigger a son of a bitch part.

maybe hes just being trendy aka

"YOUR A NIGGER SORRY NOT SORRY I MEANT DARK SKINNED PERSON"

seriously tho i think that cia reply was right, there has to be something more, unless obama really is that offended by words

wouldnt suprise me tho sjw has infiltrateed every part of the government, not because people actually offended but its a new card to play "oh you said something that isn't kosher and fake, your not playing The Game, haha, we will brand you not progressive and racist and be the better person" all while hideing under a guise of morality while secretly spying and hacking everyone

yeah gg usa government you are really showing are allys whos boss, get offended and call off a scheduled high level meeting, really fucking tough and honorable

i fuckin hate my government sometimes (I AM NOT A TERRORIST NO HAX NO KILL)

>Caring about the life of drug dealers

Why western presidents do it?

Also, why they dont let everyone rule themselves the way they want?

Listen OP, you are either very stupid or very naive.

USA, the country you currently live in and SHOULD have an interest in seeing do well, wants to show the philippines we still own them, and we do.

Do you think you are clever with your uncovering of hypocrisy? You are a fool. The only thing that matters in this world is power. Power is what allows the USA to do what it wants when it wants. Not democracy. Not idealism. Not your favorite / hated political party. Power. POWER. And right now the USA is going a little ape-shit because that power is starting to slip away. I don't know or frankly care why 'white house officials bla bla bla'. The reason USA is going there is to coerce and remind the philippines that USA still holds dominion over China. Do you think our government cares about their drug users? Do you think the government cares about your morality? Do you think the government cares about anything other than their own self interest?

So it would be okay if they drone striked against you?
>inb4 they couldn't wouldn't shouldn't
Hypothetically

You forget that the two sides of the political conflict in America (nationalism vs globalism) are irreconcilable blood enemies and that anything that makes King Nigger look bad is good for the nationalist camp.

>no red carpet
>called son of a bitch
Quite a week for Obama.

Get your gay furfaggotry out of here you degenerate faggot.

Underrated comment. Google Danilo Blandon and Freeway Ricky Ross also watch Kill the Messenger

Owning the Philippines again would be like buying a housing block in Detroit as an income property

Was reading VS Naipual "An Area of Darkness" He goes on a tangent at one point about how travelers in the 70s and local politicians in India, Egypt, Greece, etc ran into probably CIA plants probably twice a week. Usually vacationing hippies with new clothes that ask probing questions about local dealings that they shouldnt give a fuck about.

Its every week for him

>White House officials previously said Obama would confront Duterte about his country's handling of drug dealers
>"Son of a whore"
>president proceeds to run away with his tail between his legs

Also this makes no sense

>USA, the country you currently live in and SHOULD have an interest in seeing do well

>Do you think the government cares about anything other than their own self interest?

Who the fuck cares if the government doesn't? Seems like statism for statism's sake

What would be a better response other than nuke Philippines? If he does nothing this just proves how cucked the usa has become.
Having 1st world power military. Borderline 3rd world country calls your president mother a whore
Because he knows usa won't do shit about it coz is too progresive and pc.
Unless some "Filipinos" fly a plane in some us buildings or duerte has an "accident"

Not directed at Obama.
It's like saying "godammit, I will swear at you"
That's how we use "putangina", like how you Americans say "fuck". It's not directed at anyone.

>What would be a better response
Obama shouldn't have put himself into that position to begin with.

What was the goal here besides international signalling? Was he gonna go to the Philippines and change their minds? Of course not. The best case scenario in this display was everyone acting friendly until king nigger leaves the island. Nobody wants to here Obama's shit, not even Europeans.

so what you're trying to say is...
america is so developed, it's useless

This.

I just wished that google translate, translates context too.
Also, that foreign media weren't such dumb asses.

Yeah. Not to mention, it doesn't even mean "son of a whore" in literal terms. Just mean's "Whore Mother," which is easier to see being used as a replacement as "Fuck" or "Shit."

what was Obama's plan for Du30 exactly? did Du30 stand anything to gain from letting Obummer lecture at him?

So, Philippine's "son of bich".

But he did put himself in that position and needed to do something about it. He did. He canceled the meeting.
Like I've say I think given the circumstances was the best thing to do other than declare war and carpet bomb them
When someone disrespect you you either say fuck off and mind your business or you fight them. You don't say let's sit down and talk this trough
America is so developed that everybody wants her shekels. Everybody wants to leach her money, succes, development, inventions but do the thins their own way not the american way. Especially in their own countries

Or cyka blyat.

More like "son of a bitch" it's our go-to swear.

Thanks for clearing that up.
What do you guys think about your leader?

>When someone disrespect you you either say fuck off and mind your business or you fight them. You don't say let's sit down and talk this trough

When you play politics at this level, honor isn't quite relevant, we are not talking about a gipsy argument but a diplomatic incident here.

And even if war is merely the continuation of politics by other means, it would be over-killing in this case, Obama is a dick but he's smart and he knows this.

Fucking based

>let's create an agency, the CIA, that costs millions from another agency, the FBI.
Yeah, that makes sense.

He's doing a good job, I also believe he's clean
He just needs to learn diplomacy and tact.

Ever consider that Obama will not do anything, because he knows Duerte is right about Obama's mom?

Duerte has the right idea about how to clean up the drug problem. Wish we would do that here in the U.S. Chiraq, Detroit/flint/Dearborn, and L.A. could all use a good cleaning too.

his mom is literally a whore though.

Detroit just needs to be firebombed. It's a cheaper way of demolishing all that empty space.

But that's what he did he minded his own business by cancelled the meeting. He was obviously not welcome so why push it? He backed off and prob will wait some time and try a different approach. Or leve it to the next guy to sort it out

>Duterte regrets Obama insult after bilateral meeting cancelled
CAN'T STUMP OBAMA
MASTER NEGOTIATOR

Why would you ruin your post by posting this trash?

The CIA is the single greatest threat to American freedom that has ever existed since the founding of the nation.

The CIA has no oversight; they are a legalized extra-judicial intelligence agency that can assassinate, arm terrorists, torture, foment coups, brainwash, smuggle drugs, blackmail, traffic child sex slaves and on and on. If you kick up a fuss about it, you die - whether you're just a congressman, or the fucking President.

The NSA aren't far behind them, either.

I'm not sure how Putin / Russia keep the FSB in check, but the methods in the US to keep the CIA in check are absolutely inadequate, seemingly by intention. I honestly think the CIA will be the death of America if their little satrapy is not dismantled and every person involved jailed or executed for treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hg625n5RjM

This. It's just a general way to express frustration.

>trash talking little boy says "putang ina" 100x
youtube.com/watch?v=6k1eNulNG1o

This reminds me of all the banter back when CS was just new.

WKUCK

Fucking hell

>Obama: I'll tell that guy to respect muh uman rights
>Duterte: You better shut the fuck up or else
>Obama: O-ok maybe I won't talk to him

Do I understand this correctly?

>Duterte is now showing regret for "cursing" at the president of the U.S

Yes, you're correct.

Who are you quoting?

what did he mean by this?

The way you tried shitting on the way we handled the situation the Philippine manchild.

Getting pretty desperate there with your SJW language.

If you can't handle the banter don't try to play with real presidents like Duterte and Putin.

I hope trump gets along with this dude. Bantz/ drug war and chill will be meme central

>real presidents
lol rich, coming from your country.
>SJW language
Have you heard of your PM? Or the state of your country for that matter?

>Have you heard of your PM?
This is the extend of American education.

MAKE ASIA GREAT AGAIN
M A G A
A
G
A

Classic Euro who's failed his argument. Resorting to the state of the U.S education system.

obama leaf BTFO

The Pinay I talk to said he called him a mother fucker. I laughed hard then watched her soap up her tits.

you should watch Walker. The dvd, so you can watch the extras. The guy who directed Repoman and Sid and Nancy made a movie about the first American to become president of a foreign country. It was shot in Nicuragua right in the middle of the Contra War. He cast a shitload of Sandinistas in it and he had CIA all over the place, thinking they were undercover. At one point during the shooting he yells out "Will the CIA guy in the fucking hat move that light over a bit" and the fucking guy did.

On the same grounds Duterte allows extrajudiciary killings,
Hey shart in mart is it legal to stick your shit finger in another countrys war? Is that not vigilantism? Oh wait, i forgot burgers think bombing democracy is something only muhmurica can do and not get criticized
Eat shit :)

Good? Bad? We're the guys with the guns.

greater east asia co-prosperity sphere