Is she a Mary Sue or not?

Is she a Mary Sue or not?

yes, and no shit.

No, because she stressed out over accidentally flipping a kid and breaking his arm.

It took Steven stabbing Bismuth through the chest, inadvertently corrupting Jasper, and dooming the Rubies (notably Eyeball) to be shattered from space debris to even reach that point, and that's with trying to fill Rose's legacy and leading three plus two vastly different gems and making them get along.

If anything she's an excuse to get Steven wielding his mother's sword without actually wielding it.

>it's a OP doesn't know what Mary Sue means episode

No, she's not treated as special and makes mistakes.

Though she is one of the more dull characters on the show due to her personal issues being a lot more mild than most of the others.

She's sexy as fuck.

No, please go look up what a Mary Sue means.

>first human is history involve herself in the gems and take up training with them and use gem made weapons

She got increasingly worse as the show went on. In Season 1 she was a great character hands down. I was rooting for her every step of the way. Now she's just a bore to watch.

If anything, Steven's more of a Mary Sue than she is. Not that I actually think he is, but he's definitely a lot closer to it than her.

that's what happens when someone reaches their goals

Given how often she's not in the show, no.

Bad character in a bad show. Even a Mary Sue would be better.

still buthurt Hillary did not win?

What has Hillary got to do with this, you retard?

Connie is far from a Mary Sue (seriuosly, learn what it fucking means people) and she has only gotten better as the series goes on.

She's boring, her nerdishness really is obnoxious to bear with, and her worst flaw is that "she's always on guard" because she judo-flipped a kid without apologizing to him.

She's the worst main character on the show and drags it down, especially when it comes to Stevonnie. I came to see Steven & The Crystal Gems, not Steven & Connie (feat. Crystal Gems).

She's 13, you pedophile.

Can we stop circlejerking and fuck off to the general?

Aren't pro-SU people the Hillary supporters?

She's a poo in the loo.

Haha! Well meme'd! Upvoted.

Haha! Nice meme shaming meme! Subscribed!

Nice meme

Yeah, a 13/10!

The difference between the son of Rose Quartz and a normal girl.

>meme shaming

Why don't have a seat over there...

>the more dull characters on the show
It's so annoying. She could be great, showing Steven losing touch with humanity and bringing him back after trying so hard to get closer to being a real gem, or something like that. Wasted potential is the best description of her.

I still think she looked better with glasses.

Yeah, I think if anything Stevonnie ruins her dramatic potential. When she can just merge with Steven and work out their shit that way, it means they don't have to interact at fucking all.

That term should never be used outside of fanfiction.

Where have you been the past ten years? Mary Sue has evolved to mean "perfect, flawless character that everyone treats as special" for years now.

She is not Steven user?

This is Sup Forums user paradise for man that love wide hips like our saint patron Genndy, Craig and others teach us

>or not

Where I live I´m not

You're a bit late too. It now means "any character that I don't like."

>People who don't know what a Mary Sue is telling others they don't know what a Mary Sue is without explaining why.

>Aren't Pro-SU the Hilary Supporters?
And how!

Tbqh all SU characters besides Carl suck

For the last fucking time, being anti-Trump is not being pro-Hillary. Were you paying attention at all during the election?

She was fine in season 1. After that it feels like they really wanted to do combat Stevonnie, but wanted to waste season 2 on Peridot rather than giving Connie's training more than a single episode of buildup. A single episode of Steven and Connie struggling to take down a gem beast in season 2 between Sword to the Sword and Nightmare Hospital would have made a world of difference.

Millions of humans fought in the gem war dipshit.

>tfw you will live to see mary sue being used in a good context

This is really funny. What does "stay nasty" mean?

Oh you voted third party?

But she's clearly a socially awkward child, and it's not played off as a "omg quirky" aspect. She's also not adored by everybody.

My favorite part of this is the last panel. Like holy shit...