Friendly reminder that Consrervatives vote against their own economic interests

Trump is for my economic interests, Hillary is not.

t. Nu-male libcuck that never worked in life

For the greater good
Also, how many times are you going to post this?

As a NEET, I have no economic interests.

This has always been a half-assed argument, but with Hillary as the Dem nominee it's outright ridiculous.

So it is true than ?

This has been a thing for decades. Sup Forums may not like to admit it, but if you're not a multi-millionaire and vote conservative, you are literally a cuck.

I don't think voting Democrats would be for my own economic interest either...

always a woman and some darkie in this horsefuckers comics. this is why i dont vote democuck.

What are they complaining about? Window seat is best seat.

i dont get why letting millions of hispanic immigrants who will suppress my wages is good for me

>implying the 1% would be in coach

This comic doesn't make sense

the poor nig does not even have a seat and should not even be in the section then

post the original next time. sage.

Nearly all the 1% are democrats get your head out of your ass

Found the uneducated poorfag. Enjoy working those "high paying" jobs that Mexicans stole form you. lel

My son and daughter just voted to have cookies for every meal for the rest of their life. What smart kids!

lol

At this point it's just about seeing the bernouts lose/not win. Both candidates seen like shit, but only one will truly let them know that they are degenerate.

> stupid racist redneck votings for trump
> we care about the lower class
Line up against the wall you fucking traitors.

reminder that horsey lives in a majority upper class, white neighborhood

Then the Democrats should realise that morality is often more powerful than economic self interest.
>we wanna kill babies but I'll give you more tax credits, wanna vote for me now lmao?

Democrats are literally anti-white (and to a certain extent so are establishment Republicans). How on earth would poor whites benefit from voting Dem? More taxes, more immigrants, more affirmative action.

"I will get money at first and then society will become an intolerable hellhole" is not in my interest

Where the non shity edit? Lady's shirt says DNC and the man responds "wait till they vote" legitimately thought it was the original

That's racist and sexist. Why can't the 1% be represented by a black woman, like Michelle Obama?

Maybe you're right, I do vote against my economic interests, but I am voting in the interest of preserving my culture.

Until Obama Affirmatively Furthers some diversity into your middle class neighborhood and your home value (which is most Americans' store of lifetime wealth) tanks.

Against their interests my ass.