MCU excitement thread

sooo now that doc strange is out and generally was well received what are you excited for next?

Pretty much everything except Inhumans.

My excitement peaked with Civil War. Strange is probably the last MCU movie I was really looking forward to.

I'll probably keep watching them until Ragnarok. After that nothing really interests me.

For the MCU to end

>Inhumans
>MCU

Before Strange, I was looking forward to them all, but watching Strange killed my excitement for the other movies.

I will still watch Infinity War 1 and 2.

I just want it to be over. I enjoyed it but their "formula" has become stale.

I'm interested in seeing how they do Black Panther. More or less excited for everything coming out except for Ant-man and Captain Marvel.

Maybe excited for Thor is a strong thing to say, but I'm interested to see how Thor handles Loki being Odin.

Black Panther and Ant-man and Wasp.

I want Ant Man & The Wasp and I want it now.

Pretty much only Inhumans.

Captain Marvel. Yaas Queen!

Everything except Homecoming.

I'm most excited for Captain Marvel but after Doctor Strange I'm worried it's going to be another by the numbers origin movie.

Is there an example of a super hero origin movie that isn't by the numbers?

I lost interest around the time The Avengers came out

I'd say Ant-Man. That one was more of a heist movie than anything else.

all of these except for the GotG sequel sound lame

right? superhero origins are all pretty run of the mill.

That's why they should they just skip to 'where are they now?" movies first, for characters a lot of people already know about and leave the origin stories to the obscure heroes.

I kinda want it to be over so they can reboot it in a decade or so and not have every movie have the same tone. Id love to see a rated R Dark Avengers movie.

She's getting introduced in Infinity War.

Inhumans movie isn't happening, it's a TV show now.

Ant Man and The Wasp. Hopefully they'll do something with Whirlwind or maybe MODOK. Also fingers crossed the new Spider Man is good, would like to see it grow over time and see Mysterio

They're showing the pilot in Imax, so it's still MCU

They still need to do origin stories, or everyone will end up complaining about the lack of origin stories just like in the DCEU.

People are going to be so burnt out by Infinity War

that is the one thing DC does right

I still need to go see Dr. Strange, but looking forward to Black Panther, Infinity War Part 1 and 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and sort of looking forward to Captain Marvel just to see what they'll do with it.

I'm not super hyped for Spider-Man: Homecoming honestly but I'm entirely sure that it's going to be a good movie. It's just that we've seen Spider-Man on film before, so I kinda know what to expect by now.

Also, I'm really hoping for Black Panther to have good music. He needs a good theme. I want something African-sounding but with a unique twist, like with some rock and 'action-movie soundtrack' influences. Like a modernized African sound.

They've done nothing right.

On paper I'm most hype for Black Panther because Coogler is based and T'Challa was fantastic in Civil War but in reality I'm most excited for whatever has the smallest chance of studio meddling and reshoots

it's their first female solo movie of the darling character they're pushing the fuck out of it
that shit is going to be as safe and by the numbers as humanly possible

Excitement ranking from least to most:
>Spider-Man Homecoming
>Guardians vol 2
>Thor Ragnarok
>Infinity War
>Captain Marvel
>Ant-Man and the Wasp
>Black Panther

>tfw wildcats will never have a good movie

I want capeshit films to die already.

You know, the flipside of this whole Inhumans debacle is that we're actually going to get it much sooner than we would have.

Most of the characters they're doing these days have obscure origins though. No normie knows Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, etc origins.

I was hyped as fuck for Civil War after how AoU drained my interest in cape movies. CW was good enough but pretty forgettable and it couldn't revive my energy to care about the rest. I guess it couldn't surpass the standard I imagined.
Dr Strange didn't get me at all. Like, I didn't even went to see the trailer on youtube and I have absolutely no intention in watching it on cinema. The only scenario where I might see the movie is if I ever torrent and view it on a sunday night while drinking. Just like I did with Ant-Man.

Honestly, I'm so fucking tired of super heroes movie and I would like it if everyone would tone down on the release. Obviously, it will never happen so I have to make conscious choice on what I really wanna watch. Which surprisingly only goes with Thor 3 (and maybe GotG2 and BAKA).

Well, it's not in the MCU, but I've recently saw Blade for the first time and I was surprised how they didn't bother with the origin. Blade is immediately shown as a bad ass vampire hunter and he gets shits down in the first 5 minutes. Jesus this movie was great.
Also, Incredible Hulk gets out quickly with the origins which was nice.

Could be cool but I have no faith Marvel won't meddle the fuck out of it
>Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
>Black Panther
>Captain Marvel

Don't give a fuck
>Thor: Ragnorok
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Ant-Man & the Wasp
>Avengers: Infinity War

Every movie has reshoots. The red flag is extensive reshoots. For example, "Doctor Strange" had 10 days of reshoots. That's normal. "Suicide Squad" had five weeks. That's usually a sign that something's not right.

I may throw a party when that happens

I'm really pumped for Thor Ragnarok, but Thor is my favorite superhero and every movie I've thought, maybe this time it'll be awesome.

Captain Marvel!

and GotG2 and Avengers.