If you have a penis you use the mens restroom. If you have a vagina you use the women's restroom. Its that simple

If you have a penis you use the mens restroom. If you have a vagina you use the women's restroom. Its that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11165536
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup

Where does Anzu go OP?

SHART
H
A
R
T

Who?

>caring if passing trans "girls" go into the girls room

Not like anyone will know

Muh dick

Public restrooms would be better off if they were all individual units with their own toilet, sink and optionally urinal. All of them large enough to accommodate a wheelchair.

What about those with fake vags?

>Public restrooms would be better off if they were all individual units with their own toilet, sink and optionally urinal.
ok.ok. cost is a little higher, but that's acceptable
>All of them large enough to accommodate a wheelchair.
Retard detected

A leaf with a rational idea, I never thought Id see the day.

In my penis.

I don't really understand why this is an issue. Public bathrooms have stalls. No one should be seeing anyone else using the toilet so what's it matter?
Unless you're using a urinal but if you're doing that you don't mind. Like one time I was pissing at urinal and this little girl comes in that bathroom and I think she might have saw my weenus. And she didn't close the door on the stall was in so I saw her on the toilet. That was a good day.

To hell.

To Hell with the rest of "them."

>everybody is born with ten fingers and ten toes
>plastic tits don't exist

They're separate in the first place because people like a bit of privacy sometimes. I don't want to hear my gf cranking out a huge turd while I'm taking a piss

>They're separate in the first place because people like a bit of privacy sometimes. I don't want to hear my gf cranking out a huge turd while I'm taking a piss

What do you do at home then?

strawpoll.me/11165536
Just for my satisfaction

NC and other Red states passing bathroom laws could have dispensed with the drama by just doing this. Their dumbfuckery is going to end up costing their citizens much more in lost business and court battles.

but muh extra $100 per bathroom stall