ITT: Pictures that make your country worthy

ITT: Pictures that make your country worthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoulda used more nukes son

18th November, the declaration of Independence day. A day when we glorify nationalism and Nazi veterans of Latvia. You know, just like any day.

There was one Jew activist trying to shut it down. He has complained a lot on TV about this and saying that it is unacceptable to have this in Europe.

I think Florida is our Australia

How is living in Latvia? I'm curious about your country.

I like it here. I live in the capital - Riga. There are a lot of nice places to hang out and you can also find a quieter place if you wish. There are a bunch of so called "ghettos", but you rarely hear anyone getting mugged there. There are quite a lot of Russians, but I do not consider them as real Russians. Most of them are degenerates that can't even speak our language. They are still stuck in the commie times. Life in the city is peaceful.

The country side is beautiful and there are plenty of untouched areas. Woods are also nice. We do not have a lot of mountains, so mostly it's going to be landscapes.

People are not very open about emotions or willing to show attractiveness, interest or be social in general. Everyone looks self-centered, but in reality everyone is waiting to be approached. It's pretty funny. It's not like in America where people have small talk, smile at each other etc. It's considered rude if you smile at someone. The other person probably will think he looks bad or you are making fun of him.

Minimum wage is very small compared to US, but everything is way cheaper, so it's affordable. With a US month's sallary you would do VERY WELL here.

I also forgot to mention that night life exists here too in Old Riga. There are a lot of events going around the city even on working days. A lot of venues and cultural events.

That's all pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

It takes a special kind of man to fuck an alligator.

Few things make this country worthy, but besides a small lot of literature and musician artists, all we have is the military.

Although they are in bad shape as of now and have been poorly maintaned due to the lefty-anti-army government we had for 13 years, they are still the most efficient institution and basically set this country track after 1988, besides building most of the roads and energy sources we have today.

Pic related is the GRUMEC, one of the world's most recognized elite units who most recently served in Libano last year

>australia
>worthy
Listen to your fellow Aussie bro breh: youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

I really don't know how I feel about that

Lol, I remember in Medieval 2 Total war whenever I took Riga, usually by that time and that far North I got to the point where I'd just exterminate the populace of the cities that I took since I didn't have the manpower up there/reinforcments to keep my armies as strong as I'd like while still occupy towns and stuff

you will never know this joy

first post best post

I'm pretty sure they have ground beef.

how do your people feel about marxism? I've been thinking about visiting there.

trend setting

Our border.
Try walking across that, rapefugees.