ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS "YOU'RE OPPRESSIVE SHITLORDS, YOU AREN'T LEFTWING REEEEEE"

/Stahp Being Oppressive Shitlords/ Edition

Alexander Gordon Jahans has realized that his meltdown over a few trolls sending him pizza was completely fucking stupid. So now he's making this psychotic rant about why/how much he hates the Alt Right as damage control. He's justifying to himself why he will never be one of us. But why is he vowing never to become Alt Right? Why is he trying so hard? Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Only a matter of time before he faces facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=mA1Giahm10I

>1:00-2:00 Comparing Rotherham (mass childrape) to trolling him
>4:50-7:00 "I am not taking any redpill/being converted!"
>8:00 "The Alt Right's message is just fuck over anyone
>who isn't a White British Christian rich man"
>10:10 "You're an immature baby if you don't accept diversity"
>11-13 rants psychotically about how he thinks rightwingers
>are just evil bigots trying to oppress others
(more lefty orthodoxy, surprise, surprise)

Remember that he is trying hard to provoke us to hate him, don't fall for it. He is trying hard to get us to hate him, but remember, keep being nice, it's the best troll tactic of all!

~~~~
Discuss Alexander Gordon Jahans!
Post rare Alexander Gordon Jahans!
Discuss the Alexander Gordon Jahans community!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyC0MR6gZBY
esotericjahanism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKpbdBEEwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recent vid!
'Things are not good'

youtube.com/watch?v=CyC0MR6gZBY
Alexander Gordon Jahans has discovered the pizza prank, and he is beyond livid. He emplors his viewers to keep the trolling online. Then he indicates that he seems to think that now somehow his parents and his cat are in danger. This one small thing (pizzas arriving at his house) has basically destroyed him. He's like someone who's just witnessed a death. Bizzare!

He equates rightwingers with bullies, bullies he has dealt with for his entire life. This is his entire reason for opposing the right, because he believes they are like the bullies from his past. His fellow lefties have treated him poorly, while some of his rightwing audience like him. Clearly the nice rightwingers are a huge contradiction in his entire worldview, and it's eroding his security in his own belief system!

The best troll tactic is targeting his sense of superiority, since he believes he is superior to "those mean bully rightwingers". Keep being nice, it fucks him up. He may be redpilled in the end, after all!

Keep nuking his brain with kindness! He is subconsciously trying to make us hate him! Don't fall for it!

ONLY

FUCKUP

M'SHIT

hey OP

just wanted to say thank you for keeping up the vigil. i stopped reading here a few months ago and had fleeting thoughts about alex and how he's doing. i was delighted to return and see that someone was keeping the torch lit.

god bless you, and everything you do.

FAMILY!

The flame of /Esoteric Jahanism/ shall not, will not, and never will die!

And the sweet milk of lols will never cease flowing from the farshnuke

Amen and amen!

>He posts in a Jahans thread
>He isn't heiling the ALMIGHT NAME of J A H A N S
Cuck

esotericjahanism.com/

you have got to be 100% kidding me... now i KNOW this is you with a proxy

>implying you know that
There's more than one person spreading the Jahans meme, genius

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

D A I L Y

R E M I N D E R

A rare Jahans that provides a behind the scenes look at his lair.

Who here suspects /Jahans is a secret rightwinger/ doing a parody troll of liberals?

He would be the best troll Sup Forums has ever seen if that was true.

20% chance it's true, 80% chance it's not. We should start gambling on it

HAIL JAHANS

either way
what a G O D

Winner gets a night with his sister?

REEEEEEEEEEE

I unironically think he is the most entertaining channel on all of youtube right now. I find myself waiting for his vids and forgetting about all the other old youtubers I used to watch. Alexander jahans has charisma and pizazz. He is entertaining and shameless. He is manly yet with a soft heart of gold.

10/10 even pewdiepie can't compete

Agreed. It is only a matter of time before he surpasses Pewdiepie in subscribers and is king of Youtube.

No shit

The really awesome thing will be when he has like 10,000 subscribers and seeing how he will react

He's so fucking hilarious and will go down in history as Sup Forums's CWC

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKpbdBEEwU

according to this vid his folks were in the public service and he's not on benefits. is this still the case or is this vid outdated? it says on ED that he lives on benefits.

I told the guy who started the ED page he's not on benefits but he didn't believe me

No, he's not on benefits

Extra Sensory Jahanception

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP MEME'ING ME

He's like that mildy retarded kid we used to hang out with in high school. We'd make him go hit on hot girls by saying they liked him or smoke cigarette butts off the ground. Except Jahans knows we think he's unintentionally hilarious.