ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS - LEADER OF THE ESOTERIC JAHANISTS AND THE ALT-RIGHT

/Let The Pizzas Hit The Floor/ Edition

Alexander Gordon Jahans has discovered the pizza prank, and he is beyond livid. He emplors his viewers to keep the trolling online. Then he indicates that he seems to think that now somehow his parents and his cat are in danger. This one small thing (pizzas arriving at his house) has basically destroyed him. He's like someone who's just witnessed a death. Bizzare!

youtube.com/watch?v=CyC0MR6gZBY

>7:21 lol threatening anyone that has been sending him pizza
>7:30 announcing his parents are getting divorced
>8:26 holding back the tears as he is getting angry at the trolls.
>9:22 Millennial woes has been emailing him.
>10:10 does not want to be leader of alt right.
>10:40 please STOP THE TROLLING HELP ME!
>17:07 sister is in another country.

Basically that's it, after that he goes into self loathing mode. He is trying hard to get us to hate him, but remember, keep being nice, it's the best troll tactic of all!

~~~~
Discuss Alexander Gordon Jahans!
Post rare Alexander Gordon Jahans!
Discuss the Alexander Gordon Jahans community!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA1Giahm10I
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Jahans
youtube.com/watch?v=tiF6JuiGGKE
farsh-nuke.blogspot.com
farsh-nuke.livejournal.com/
farsh-nuke.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/why-do-we-still-tell-stories-of-angry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck the alt-right

Kill yourself shills

youtube.com/watch?v=mA1Giahm10I

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

anybody have pictures of his sister?

Stop shilling you fucking retard.

No one watches this waste of life. Please kill yourself

Bump

Don't click on the thread then, faggot. There's plenty of racemixing threads for you to beat off to.

There is no reason to fucking bump this because no one fucking cares this retard is alive. Just commit suicide you shilling fucking faggots.

Its not related to politics, you're a fucking shill. Consider self harm you poor nigger.

God you're turning me on

Yet you do it anyway and the followers of Esoteric Jahanism will make sure this thread hits the bump limit.

Bump

He is the greatest political commentator of our time. How is that less related to politics than a "why do Japanese moms fuck their sons?" thread?

Holy shit TRIPS +1

I am truly blessed!

>not knowing what sage does
That's how I know you're a shill

Literally 2 ID's bumping this. No one gives a fuck, your streamed suicide would be much more popular.

DAMN... he's threatening you alt right trolls with police intervention along with no mercy !

how will you ever recover after you get what's finally coming to you ?

You're probably the same shill who made that thread and are replaying to yourself in this one.

All I have to say is, you're poor and your life is worthless. Suicide is your best option.

The great AGJ will come to your house and slit your father's throat, while anally raping your mother.

So full of hate, you are

Clearly, he is intimidated by Jahans and his followers.

pics of sister?

I haven't been following this Jahans thingy. Can I get a quick summary?

Who wouldn't be? It's like looking into the sun or a great big wild buffalo, one can't help but feel intimidated

encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Jahans

Jeeze I know he's obnoxious and easy to hate, but do you really need to make his wretched life worse by sending pizzas?
I don't think he deserves anything more serious than YouTube comment trolling

Oh. Sorry for being retarded. Have an original undead hitler pepe.

proper

I'd he aware that he has zero real fans and every single view is a Sup Forums user?

That is not the intent of the Esoteric Jahanists. We merely wish to slowly redpill our leader and observe him in his natural habitat. The pizza prank was the result of a lone wolf.

He's aware that 90% of his fans are racist right wingers.

you are mistaken it is the great leader who will redpill you

NEW THREAD ABANDON THIS ONE, CANADIAN OP IS KING OF JAHANS THREADS

Truly, for He is wise.

>JahanVision
Activate it.

See

I'd love to break bread with Jahan

youtube.com/watch?v=tiF6JuiGGKE
> You lose. I win.
> I am going to destroy you as easily as I destroy this pie
> Your attempts to hurt me help me
> There is no way you can get to me
> You can't touch me

His arrogance in this video makes me glad that the fat faggot is so triggered now.

Only heard of this guy a few days ago, been skimming through his vids trying to get up to speed. This faggot is fucking delusional.
>Welcomes Muslims to Britain because "they couldn't possibly do a worse job than the British government"
>Apparently unaware that fag-sympathizers like himself would among the first thrown off of buildings if Muslims ever took over Britain
>"Ready to accept communism into his heart"
>Absolutely obsessed with Americas gun situation, in spite it having no bearing on his life at all
>Writes creepy fanfiction about Jim sterling of all people
>All that doctor who shit, all of it
>Is generally a miserable faggot that blames being a fat loser on genetics and fate, when even Steven hawking and The elephant man got laid eventually
>That whole internet toughguy shit about how its okay to send pizzas to him, but if anyone sends pizzas to his cat then he will make them physically hurt
>In spite of most of his harassers being Canadian and American
>Refuses to better himself by working out or even shaving, then blames the Alt-right boogieman when he cant get a job
Normally Id feel sorry for someone like him getting doxed and harassed, but hes just such a bitter stupid cunt, let the pizzas flow.

That video was a mistake.

15 hours since last video.

The state of his room makes me want to claw out my eyes.

And I thought I lived in a shit heap...

I hope he didn't an hero himself.

Did Sup Forums get up to any more antics last night? I'm hoping for another triggered video.

Lord Jahans has had a great streak with and since the Job Saga

>tfw you will never eat crisps and drink squash juice with the prophet Jahans

Why even live?

I don't think he'd abandon his followers like that, he's probably just deep into writing his erotic sci-fi at the moment.
The pizza guy came back again but I don't know if he sent another order. He's due to get an a free sample of feminine wipes any day know though.

What did he mean by this?

This guy talks like he's in a movie. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is just something offputting about the way he talks to his audience

He reminds me of all the autistic nerds in high school who did their best to speak eloquently when in reality they sounded like retards.

He unironically browses 9Gag? Kek.

He shares some truly shit tier stuff on facebook. Seems like we are really getting under his skin though.

That's definitely part of it. It's also how he's constantly between
>loud ranting and gesturing at the camera, with this sort of laughing inflection like everything he's saying is some enlightened, sick burn
>or he's looking down at the floor, hands folded at his mouth, mumbling, and pretending to be pensive because he's seen people do this in a lot of TV and movies.

He'll even put these long, unnatural pauses between words to really sell it. It's completely mad.

The pretty much nails it. You can tell he thinks he's much more intelligent than his audience.

the worst about his videos is the one voice he gives everyone when strawmanning them

Which makes his videos the sweetest of nectars

>he seems to think that now somehow his parents and his cat are in danger.

He's a danger to his cat and hamster more like

What's the point in these threads? Are you guys grooming a serial killer?

i don't get it either. but it's some kind of right of passage for kids to abuse the genetically unchosen. then feel guilty about it later on when you're raising your own imperfect rugrats.

>fat rolls just falling any which way
Even gravity doesn't know what to do with him

First thing I've saved in ages. 10/10

I think the fat kid is using proxies and wants to be a meme.

Doubtful, I doubt anyone would subject themselves to that kind of abuse willingly.

New Jahans Blog post: The Point Is To Try

Jahans admits he is wrong, apologising for bullying the alt-right and being dismissive of free food:

>So yes, I've made mistakes, said things I shouldn't have, did things I shouldn't have but I will never stop trying to be better,

link to his blog?

Also, Sup Forums may have been Nuked but Esoteric Jahans lives on!

farsh-nuke.blogspot.com

this is his blog. he does put up some of his textposts here but like with most of his accounts, they're primarily for boosting the signal of his youtube videos.

he also has a livejournal here farsh-nuke.livejournal.com/ BUT it's inactive.

if you watch the last video posted to his livejournal you will get a decent idea of how he perceived his woes prior to starting testosterone

also if my memory is correct it's the video where he admits to having Kallmann Syndrome

it might be mainly a Britfag thing, but this dude is the archetype of lefties in this country. I hate his politics but he is mesmerizing. How did nature fuck up so bad? Why didn't his parents drown him? How has he got this far? Will his micropenis ever grow?

It is genuinely fascinating to me. His autism has manifested in such a spectacular way, that he makes me think he is a gift from kek

He himself said that his body produces less testosterone than a woman does.

Will Weresylph Dawning be his magnum opus?

>gets upset because Sup Forums is bullying his family IRL
>carries on making videos

What a dumb fuck

If I was Gordon I would have bailed weeks ago. He must be a massochist

He's got nothing to live for user. the Alt-right is his only reason to exist now,whether that be fighting us or joining us.

>pic related

Why does Jahans wear such a problematic shirt?

> He must be a massochist
He actually has said he is.

What kind of autism is this? I can't hide these retarded threads fast enough, Jesus Christ.

wait

he really likes gore?

how the fuck is he so much fatter than her

wgat the fuck

What if We got something like CNN to try and interview him for being the leader of the "alt-right"

I know this is just a bit of banter but if you want an actual answer, there's one here

farsh-nuke.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/why-do-we-still-tell-stories-of-angry.html

specifically shit like this

'Now look I know that I am a white man and so I have privilege. I know that my demographic doesn't need more representation and believe me I will goddamn cheer when we a get a female Doctor or a female James Bond but I need the power fantasy right now.

I need the fantasy that one person can make a difference to a broken society. I need the fantasy that the monster can be redeemed. I need the fantasy that women will find me attractive. And I'm bisexual but hoo boy I am not ready to start exploring that side of my sexuality yet.'

so much like a lot of people on Sup Forums he needs power fantasies to escape the reality that he is nothing

GET RID OF THE FUCKING _______! IT'S NOT WORTH IT! PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED BY _______!

I'm back. Tried the Jpegify thing, not sure if it helped

>us

Because the right wing has cooler merchandise.

Pic related. The DW Left is lame

What you guys do to him? He looks half dead.

>Jim sterling

I saw him on steam a while ago and thought he looked like a massive faggot by his profile pic and especially the games he likes

Turns out he's openly a literal cuck

Sup Forums is alt-right

No, Milo, Gavin and Paul Joseph Watson aren't alt-right.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8

couldn't get past 6 seconds of listening to him mutter

bullied him into getting test injections

holy shit guys, this may be the first autist Sup Forums drives to suicide

as far as I know, it hasn't happened yet.

has anyone tried asking his dad why he doesn't love his son

He grew up with the same testosterone as a woman, which means he probably doesn't have the risk-based mentality a guy has to actually an hero.

And if he tries, he is more likely to fail