Looks like Deadpool 2 found a new director

Looks like Deadpool 2 found a new director
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-2-david-leitch-direct-944728

James Gordon?

>John Wick director

They upgraded.

Hope to see Deadpool and Domino shoot a LOT of people in the head.

Oh shit, it's Terry Bogard.

Can we get a new writer as well? I really don't want the second movie to shoehorn shit about feminism and "girl power".

I don't even have a problem with those two things, it was was just so out of place for a movie about fucking Deadpool.

and lessen the sex jokes so they can be paced better.

LEITCH GON' GIVE IT TO YA

>I really don't want the second movie to shoehorn shit about feminism and "girl power".

Can you specify what you're talking about? Because I don't remember that stuff being in the film.

>happy international women's day
>that scene at the arcade where they're talking about hollywood's treatment of women
>the interviews saying his gf is strong and independent

Shit like that felt so forced and unnecessary. It doesn't even make sense for it to be in a movie about arguably the most perverted character in the Marvel universe.

That was less than a minute of shit you fucking baby.

Christ you're insecure.

>John Wick director

This is a step up to be perfectly honest with you senpais

I know you're samefagging. It really wasn't. I don't know if you noticed but you're allowed to criticize dialogue even if it wasn't that long or major in the film.

Also do you actually know what the word "insecure" means?

I dunno, that's pretty cringey. And that's coming from a guy who likes strong women who kick ass

>happy international women's day

a sex joke amongst other sex jokes

>that scene at the arcade where they're talking about hollywood's treatment of women

a self-aware joke just like the rest of the movies humor

>the interviews saying his gf is strong and independent

who cares

considering they had jokes about women getting molested as children I don't think feminism was their top priority so you can fuck off back to r/mensrights

It should have good action, at the very least. Unless Stahelski was the better half of that duo.

The only thing that isn't forced there is Happy International Women's day because it's part of the sex montage as a role reversal joke, right next to Lent.

The arcade conversation is h alf and half, one that Deadpool would definitely make a reference to hollywood in any form and one that the conversation was so short that it's the only thing they talked about outside of the prizes and vagina.

The fact this shit legitimately triggers you is possibly even funnier than the jokes themselves

>they had jokes about women getting molested as children
Did you not watch the movie? They treated that shit seriously as fuck, the only jokes in those parts were the jokes of Wade killing the dude who actually molested them. You're just talking out your ass and projecting some weird hatred of a group that I don't even know anything about.

>waaaah i don't like that someone dislikes dialogue in my favorite superhero meme movie
i forgot that the marvel fanbase was full of self-righteous manchildren who are insecure as shit about people criticizing anything they like

>explains why his opinion is nitpicky
>WAHH, MANBABIES

>explains why movie dialogue is dumb
>WAAAAH MRAS

>thread starts as Deadpool movie sequel
>guy complains about girl power shit now that Trump won and he has the freedom of free speech
>Sup Forumsmblr defense force arrives
This is why everyone laughs at you

Really that wasn't even my main problem with the film as a whole. The romance in general was sort of unnecessary for me to be honest, just kind of a really cheap way of giving Wade a motivation in the film when his motivation in the comics was to just fuck shit up and be crazy.

Also the whole "I'm not superhero" thing was also badly written. I liked some of the references and 4th wall breaks, though. I don't really get why people are mad at me for expressing a few lines I didn't like, even the "naked avocado" thing was kinda lame.

You're saying the dialogue is dumb because it's a shoehorn of grrl power when in reality it's just & . Accusing everything of being genderpolitics is rather paranoid of you, yes?

Next you're going to tell me Deadpool making a gag out of hitting female henchmen is feminism too.

>Samefagging
>The posts are literally seconds apart

How did you type this out without feeling embarrassment? Castrate yourself my dude. Don't respond to me, everyone is already laughing at you and continuing this argument you've already lost will only paint a bigger target on your back.

You're the first person to mention MRAs

Everyone else just said you're a fucking pussy.

>b-but the women's day thing was just a sex joke! i-it was just a sex joke that was like every other sex joke in the movie!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You're the first person to mention MRAs
>doesn't even know how to read

Alright Sup Forums, what running joke do YOU want in Deadpool 2?

I want random civilians in the background wearing dollar store costumes of the MCU/FoX-Men characters

yes, you're pretty much repeating the phrase without rebutting anything.

naw i'm just laughing at how deluded you are. you should get a new fedora, it'd go great with your neckbeard

God I hope you've never mocked SJWs for being too sensitive.

Delusion being what, that it's a political agenda then and I'm in denial?

Okay then.

>Deadpool suddenly becoming female.

Lady Deadpool cameo?

>Delusion being what, that it's a political agenda then and I'm in denial?

Because Marvel isn't known for having political agendas? I don't even care about any of the shit regarding the feminist jokes in the movie but you legitimately do have to be deluded about Marvel not attempting to pander to the "progressive" crowd.

Marvel has zero involvement with the Deadpool movies

Don't really get why people are mad. Deadpool's sex jokes were never that funny but at least they had some sort of context/pattern to them, the pseudo-political commentary jokes just kinda came outta left field, so I get why some people thought it was lame.

I assuming there will be some jokes about the new director

and composer I guess

I was really hoping back then for "DIRECTED BY, PRODUCED BY, MUSIC BY, CATERING BY, HUGH JACKMAN BY - Ryan Reynalds"

The problem was was that Deadpool was always about flat out dirty sex jokes or just stupid shit. Those jokes in the movie just seemed unfitting for a character like him in general. Fuck, MOST of his jokes seemed forced and unfunny but that's probably just me, even in the comics the sex jokes aren't as in your face and forceful. It's just kinda dumb, and I don't know if it's Sup Forums just being insecure and just trying to score brownie points but you guys are waaaaay too mad about someone not liking the film's dialogue, even if it was a small part of it.

Hey as much as I disagree with the guy, I will admit the jokes were partly poorly paced because according to the behind the scenes, a lot of those were impromptu, especially the Weasel-Wade parts.

It was just a joke about pegging

I don't know, maybe it's just me that didn't like it. The Twitter joke near the end was pretty bad too, so whatever.

I DO feel like some of you guys are yourselves reaching for justification and are getting "triggered" over a dude not liking some of the jokes in the film. The sand paper dildo thing was lame too.

I wonder why people compare this board to Tumblr so much.

>I'm a Sup Forums fag who knows nothing about Sup Forums OR Sup Forums
Sad.

The only funny thing in this thread was this dude projecting about hating MRA's despite knowing that a reddit about them exists.

I enjoyed the joke of Deadpool debating whether or not it was sexist to hit or not hit a women during a fight right before he starts to pull out his gunm

I feel like that joke would work even better if it were in a Deadpool cartoon set in the 90's.

There was a twitter joke?

Stay triggered, my friend

So what would be the next movie's main music?

Yeah, if the movie could stop shoving Lent downy throat?

I'm starting to think these movies are just Lent propaganda

So, what your saying is, you know nothing about Deadpool, just cool pictures online?

That's literally his origin story.

Man, if you saw the comic where he's looking for the girl and his child with wolverine, you'd be so triggered....

the Golden Girls theme

>That's literally his origin story.
No it isn't. His origin story is murky at best and changes depending on who the writer is and which interpretation it was.

His constantly changing backstory is even one of the main jokes in a lot of the comics. Are you being serious or are you just listening to what you WANT to hear?

I remember storytiming a oneshot retelling his origins in hollywood format on Sup Forums