You either die a hero

You either die a hero...

Or become a lovecraftian villain

...or live long enough to become a lovecraftian show

Formerly Cthulhu

This show started sucking wayyyyyy before the last episode. It's basically been the autistic kid squirming around in the corner for four or five years now, wanting everyone to look at it but nobody wants to. The last episode is basically the equivalent of the autistic kid loudly shitting himself.

south park has always been inconsistent though. it's not like the simpsons where it had a solid 8-9 years of not a single bad episode.

At what point should South Park have ended?

>South Park is good because it supports my narrative
>South Park is bad now because it doesn't support my narrative
hmmmmm really doodles my noodles

Head on down to Sneed Park and see if I can't unwind

Certainly before they had a continuing storyline with the PC Principal. Justvisnt that kind of show.

Around Season 14 or 15.

why are these memes so funny

Shit meme

When they started to make it all about politics, but looks like they want to run it to the ground just like The Simpsons did.

Not really. It had some fun political commentary.

if they had ended it with seaosn 10 it would be looked at as the best animated western comedy show, no contest. even better than golden age simpsons and american dad and king of the hill.

Episode was okay. I laughed at the confederate flag being waved at the bee and the soup.

South Pork died ages ago, around the time they changed Cartmans voice.

ohhh...did they hurt your feelings

they should have noticed things were not working out in this red box

just watched this. I didn't expect much, and still was let down. Stopped watching last season after mid-seasons or something. I don't think I'll watch more of this season. They're neither fish (comedy), nor bird (social commentary). Just unfunny drivel. And super weak at that. What was this bullshit about automation? That's the current hot topic?? Riiiight...

>how about we do one more they toookk ur doooo episode??
for fucks sake.... just end yourself already..

A long time ago.

Fuck off faggot anyone could have written that. There is no proof of this guy inventing chucks sneed and fucks. You probably faked that shit yourself

None of it's political commentary was "fun". It basically boiled down to le superior radical centralism and how having an opinion about something is wrong.