George you sicko

George Jetson is 40, and Jane is 33. Judy is 17.

This means that George was 23 when he fucked a 16 year-old Jane.

It's the future year

yeah and? its the future, social norms change.
Who knows what will be fuckable in the far off years of 2004 and beyond.

If I remember right, George only work for 4 hours a day for 3 days a week.

Maybe George and Jane were originally from a state where the age of consent is 16.

Can't wait for the Jetsons comic to acknowledge this.

16 is legal in a lot of countries.

23/2 +7 =18.5, she isn't that far away,

>americucks

16 is legal here.

How is that ISIS occupation going for you?

Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
This goes for you too OP.

>mfw my dad married an 18-year-old at 41

I always forget that 13 is technically still legal in Japan but that it just doesn't come up often.

>dat episode where it was revealed they never actually got married

It's legal in most US states.

>Image shows that in many states 16 is legal

Only technically. In Tokyo, they have some specific laws that, at least for that city, effectively raises the age of consent to 17. Dunno how it's like for the rest of the country, though.

It was also a cartoon made in the 60s. So when you take into account that Jane was 16 sometime in the 40s, it's really not that strange at all. Probably pretty commonplace. My great grandmother married my great grandfather at age 15 and he was in his late 20s and this was around that same era that George and Jane probably did the deed to conceive Judy.

It's the future man, everything goes

They probably fuck the dog and the robot too

To be fair, a lot of these are legal only if both participants are within a certain age of each other.
Like a 16 year old and an 18 year old is fine, but a 16 year old and a 30 year old is still illegal.

I'm sorry you live in West Virginia and your parents were cousins.

which year we are talking about?

>The Jetsons
>Jane was 16 in the 40s

No reaction image can accurately summarize my reaction to this post

>The worse a country is the lower it's legal age is.

How unsurprising.

16 is legal here in Massachusetts.
Not our fault that Calicucks are so backwards in every regard.

bump

well he's not completely wrong
the cartoon takes place in the 2060s, which means grandma jetson would be a teenager right now

THE FAR OFF YEAR OF 2000!

>Implying you wouldn't

more like uncle and niece

>but a 16 year old and a 30 year old is still illegal.

Nope.

1960 and 2060 are presumably two entirely distinctive time periods

It's pretty much the same situation in every prefecture in Japan. They all override the "national" age.

Concept of age of consent is rooted in sex-negativism. Sex is evil and harmful, so you shouldn't fuck underage girls because they don't know what they are getting into.

Surely future people would be more enlightened.

AoC is technically legal in Japan, but you can still go to jail for having sex with children under 18 if the parents press charges.

Anyone have that image with Patrick Star regarding this?

Does anyone have that image of Patrick Star regarding this?

Concept of age of concent is rooted in the same concept as criminal responsibility and drinking laws, which work on the assumption that enough 15 year olds are incapable of making life altering decisions on their own that they don't get to make them until they're old enough to know better.

And quite frankly I'm completely fine with this because 15-year olds and under are retarded.

You shouldn't fuck anyone.
Can't wait for the era of proper transhumanism and cloning to begin.

So I guess the real question here is why isn't Judy pregnant yet?

Pressing a button, then he goes home to complain how tough he has it.

Jane is an adult woman, there's a good chance she could be lying about her age.

George has it terrible, he's always on the verge of being fired for no reason by his boss.

WRONG. Age of consent allow you to fuck with whoever you want after you pass it, even 60 years olds if you like it that way.

Then Tunisia must be the greatest country of all time.

You're thinking of Close-in-age exemptions. When both participants hit the age of consent the age between the participant no longer matter.