Sup Forums worships an ancient egyptian frog

>Sup Forums worships an ancient egyptian frog
>goes apeshit when they find out Hillary worships Moloch

Come on Sup Forums even you have to admit thats bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/general-election-paper-ballots-and-hand-counted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moloch can't get digits

Moloch is an enemy of Kek.

dubs related

People have always gone apeshit when they learned that other people worshiped a God different from their own.

Open a history book sometime, faggot.

frogs are literally the vessel of god

they are perfect in every way.

frogs helped us fight the limeys in the revolution

in the bible, is it not mentioned that the end of the world will be signaled by the 10 plagues, one of which calls for a rain of frogs

is it a coincidence that abraham lincoln, after winning the revolutionary war, wanted to declare the american frog as our national symbol opposed to the eagle, opposed only be benjamin franklin who though the US was not worthy enough of such a symbol

and remember the old story of the frog in new mexico? the way its throat expands inspired albert einstein to seek the nuclear bomb to defeat japan. if we could somehow replicate the expansion of the frogs throat and make it out of fire to place on top of a major japanese city, we could win; and we did

rumor has it that JFK had frog legs (a major insult to frogs) before his assassination (result of a punishment imposed on him for that). why do you think france is so cucked? because they are the only ones who cook frogs, and got WW1, WW2 and the french revolution as punishment

some things are too cosmic to be bullshit

KEK IS WITH US

PRAISE HIM

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF KEK

Kek is the true god, praise him

Cept everyone knows we worship a frog. Not everyone knows Hillary worships Moloch. If they did know I'm sure her voter base would be even smaller.

two threes and three twos?
Kek is epic

>Sup Forums is one person

kysmm

>meming god of dubs
>bringer of the light
vs
>ancient cnaanite god of CHILD sacrificd

Kek gib me dubs please,
to shut the infidels

You are some kind of kek prophet. Dubs prove it

If you had but the faith of a mustard seed, user.

i am simply a follower, i think i am too humble to be given such an honor as dubs

Kek says you're right.

KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD YOU FUCKING HERETIC, MOLOCH WISHES HE WAS KEK

It's all just banter mate, something to keep us entertained while we wait for the next happening

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek

We shall yet be graced by his messenger.

I like the idea that this could become a real religion in 10 years.

>Well, yeah we worship an ancient deity connected with infant sacrifice but it's no big deal guys!
The mask is slipping. Kek will destroy your cabal.

i have a long way to go

I give it all to you Kek. If these are anything but repeating digits I will kill myself.

Goodbye Sup Forums

Digits confirm a prophecy soon bestowed upon us

It was a religion 5000 years ago

Don't do it.

so long friend

see you in whatever life kek has for us after this one, you mad bastard

kek works in mysterious ways

RIP in peace

JFK was actually killed for playing the maffia and becoming an "uncontrolled" asset

Damn. Kek really wants you dead. Are you Jewish?

Im aware moloch and kek are both very different but we're playing with some pretty powerful forces here, remember kek represents the obscurity and the unknown which basically means chaos

RIP user see you on the other side

kek is nyarlathotep

That is what the moloc guys want you believe. Fuck them. JFK had frog legs.

PRAISE KEK

moloch wants me to be believe harvey lee oswald killed jfk when it was 8 shooters that shot a bullet but the one that ended up killing him was in a sewage drain

>KEK
>a mortal being

KEK resides in all creation and affects every aspect of your life

kek is not real

--------->

Kek's will cannot be understood by us mortals

waifus aren't real

but pepe is true messiah

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/general-election-paper-ballots-and-hand-counted

so why do you try it?

weebs btfo

I'm defending jfk had frog legs. Your logic has no power here

glad we got that out of the way

KEK is complete satire. Do you actually think people on here believe in a frog god? faggot

Did Moloch get digits like these?

>is it a coincidence that abraham lincoln, after winning the revolutionary war, wanted to declare the american frog as our national symbol opposed to the eagle, opposed only be benjamin franklin who though the US was not worthy enough of such a symbol

Is this actually true?

KEK has no patience for false meme gods who demand sacrifice. Merely shitposting alone constitutes a trinity of worship, prayer and sacrifice.

Praise KEK. May his digits bless us all.

Some of them actually do, faggot.

I can't find anything about it by searching online.

kek is among us

Kek is the greatest.

I Love frogs, I have two as pets that are well taken care of and I purposely live in a swampy area home to thousands of them. Thanks for the fun frog facts friend! I'll be sure to share them with my friends irl.

>We sacrifice Holy Digits to Kek
>Clinton sacrifices people to Moloch
All those "suicides" served a dual purpose.

he's here

Praise KEK!