Perks Of Being A Wallflower (2012)

Thoughts on this movie?

pure teen pish

Lovecraftesque

Complete and utter trash

I had to watch it in senior year and it was fucking shit, just like the book. I have no idea why American schools are so obsessed with books about this gay shit, especially considering the majority of students aren't actually friendless losers

kafkaian

I think she met her A S I A N boyfriend during the filming of that movie

He lived in NYC and the movie was filmed on the East Coast

>Some emotionally stunted adult on the board reads the book.
>WOW THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS A TEEN!
>This will assuredly speak to teens everywhere! The story is just like them!

Unrealistic

thought the same what the hell!

I thought it was a great movie. It was definitely "darker" than I thought it would be, given it looks like every making-of-age movie.

It's actually a really good movie. And Emma was very good too.

She met him at Brown you fucking idiot. It was filmed in Pittsburgh

Wrong
You're a conplete and utter trash autist with no friends of course you didn't like it

the whole "we accept the love" quote is insanely faggy. but i do think the sexual abuse of a male depiction is fairly well done even though it is a bit over the top

Samefag autist that hates this board yet is always trying to be part of it

Its my fuck you, i like it
I thinks its because im mentally ill similar to the mc, and i was a loner hipster who always wanted a groupe of pretentious hipster friends
Also because emma was cute in it

The telltale sign of a brainlet is needing affirmation of their misguided belief that everyone has value and everyone is special in every book they read or film they watch about teenaged or young adult characters.

I dated a girl who loved the book. I hated it but didn't tell her until after we broke up. She loved being fucked in the ass.

It's actually kino. Best high school film since American Graffiti. And that David Bowie song is perfect.

I liked it when it came out, but I was still only a few years removed from high school and had a fresh memory of being alone at lunch, etc.
Don't care enough to rewatch it.

saw a trailer at the cinema when i was still edgy thought it looked cool dont know shit about it now still lonely not a faggot tho

american graffiti is not a high school film its a one day random bullshit coming of age middle ground maybe summer time lovecraftian rom com

>As kino as it gets