Trump is going to win! He will make America white again!

>Trump is going to win! He will make America white again!
*Checks the polls*
>O-oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtu.be/Qc3EI1xD_Cw?t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your polls can kiss my black ass
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

>breitbart
LMAO
M
A
O

Would you kindly look at this

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

>When you don't make a abhorrent post

Can you even into graphical analysis?

This asshole is stealing my jobs

>This is what Drumpsters actually believe

Did you just discredit my point because of my race? Bigot. Why don't we just send me back into the field you racist

>Haha, you think I would believe information from an admitted right-wing outlet?
>Nice try, but I would never read something so biased. I get my news from the Huffington Post.

Care to explain what in the article is incorrect? Or are you just going to accuse them of being right-wing and call it a day?

>Cuts off the former portion of the poll so people can no longer draw a line to Hillary's failing ratings over time and Trumps raising ratings because it completely destroyed the narrative of this false poll

>breitbart

>leaf

>breitbart
Fuck off OP. Not even nazi's want to be associated with crap. We aren't Poos ya know.

>Haha! I caught you! Youre using a totally biased source of information! What a loser and that automatically makes you wrong!
>Watches CNN and reads NYT articles

I cut to the portion when Trump became a serious candidate. Before that people thought he was joking.

Lugenpresse we will get you

I don't listen to cnn, they are constantly advertising Trump's campaign and helping him.

>CNN loves trump
This racist ass retard OP is out of his mind

>Watches CNN and reads NYT articles
Hey, NYT is objective.

Kek, the livestock is still pushing this same shit? Humans don't support garbage banana republic tier candidates. Leftists are subhuman. The thing that posted this is simply a host body controlled by programming to advance the leftist agenda, it's not a human.

What do you think they aren't? They have been helping him from day 1. If not for outlets like CNN he wouldn't have won the primary.

>Thank you for correcting the record!

these polls look wierd

Trump has earned millions upon millions of dollars of free coverage from them. It's not up for debate.

Fuck off shill
youtu.be/Qc3EI1xD_Cw?t=17s

You took a joke at face value, that's the problem.

>slip of the tongue is a joke, a joke guys, a joke

if this is true then why did he not use his time machine to take over the ms media?

I don't argue with racist pieces of shit like you

>Implying it wasn't.

Oh shit, sending this to the Hillary camp. The people must know! Hillary will tell everyone the truth about Trump.

That's quite the long text to basically say "we're lying jews".
Jews sure love to talk to say nothing, don't they ?

The Trump dumps haven't even started.

That's their fault, you dumb kike.

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER, PRO-TIP: HE CAN'T LOLOLOL

>most popular republican candidate of all time
>massively unpopular opponent who had to rig primaries

Gee I wonder who's going to inspire people to show up at the polls en masse and win the election.

Hello fellow shills, I too hate the Drumpf. Down with the.. White.. guns!

Breitbart is heading trump campaign
>*unsheaths katana*teleports behind breitrump*
>*whispers*
>*time to take out the trash*