If you can't handle a woman at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best

If you can't handle a woman at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
youtu.be/nOtxgjYek_I?t=38m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=vlJmQhpizV4
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2375605367&feature=iv&src_vid=vlJmQhpizV4&v=HNi_NLaMQuA
youtube.com/watch?v=t64ZDuL0Rac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with the divisive bullshit. Women will behave themselves when men get their shit together and make them
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

force her to live in africa where they "handle" women

That's right. Women can't handle themselves and need men to do it for them.

Nobody has the right to complacence. I would never make my girlfriend handle me at my worst. It's my fault, and nobody should deal with that bull shit. Fuck off with your self acceptance bullshit.

So does that mean if a woman can't handle a man at his worst then the doesn't deserve him at his best?
Or is all that just exclusive to whoever is born with an XX chromosome pair.

>if you cant put up with my nagging bullshit i wont let you into my hole

>oy vey goyim dont be interested in procreating

lol burning spaghetti

if some of you guys are too young to know, this cunt killed Travis Victor Alexander in 2008. she's heartless but the murder photos aren't bad

he treated her like shit so it's whatever

Some people are just totally fucked, so this statement is stupid - like most generalizations.

This is about as stupid as the OP - perhaps more so - and for the same reason.

Good thread.

You got roll with the stab wounds, senpai

Yeah he obliterated her Mormonhole.

She was smoking hot with a roastie pussy.

I'm fine with that, I think women should be forced into dungeons where they'll breed artificial quadruplets from age 15 to 35 and then get repurposed as fertilizer anyway.

any pics of roastie pussy?

I know so many women with those eyes that just give off a sense of being unhinged, don't know what it is. Can't quite put my finger on it.

iktff

i was just looking at them trying to figure out what it is

I think it's because they look like they're on the verge of tears

Like she is tense as fuck even when she's dolled up and trying to look cutesy

That ain't a good mindset

One of my exes has those eyes... spoopy. We don't talk anymore though so it's ok.

bruh, i fucked a whore with those very same eyes and lips. There is definitely something going on here.

but they're always at their worst.

nice

sorry to trouble you, i actually found them myself via google as well

yep got the crazy eyes but still way hot. just look up pics of her roast beef no sense in posting it here. they took sex pics minutes before the murder

ah well nvm this user went in. hate this bitch but would fugg

Arby's

Ok fuck off.

/thread

The same exact girls who say shit like this are the ones crying at home alone about how they "can't find a good man."

they also get laid and get married cause guys are thirsty and stupid

38:30

youtu.be/nOtxgjYek_I?t=38m27s

If women do not want me when I'm poor, I will not want her when I'm rich

If she can't handle me at my worst, she doesn't deserve this Championship belt.

>come and get it, women.

That trial was amazing. Goddamn that evil cunt, she killed him because he didn't want to see her anymore and not only did she brutally slaughter him while he was in the shower, she tried to cover up the crime in the most ludicrous ways.

Made me aware not to fuck with crazy bitches though, you never know when you'll find yourself in a body bag.

yeah, it was a good trial. she's truly insane. watching her lies and behavior over the years was mind-boggling. throwing the digital camera in the wash was the best part. didn't even work

who is this?

Goes other way too, if you can't handle anal rape you don't deserve partner.

I just don't get these quips that women think are something. "Live, laugh, love". What the fuck does that even mean?

I've also found anybody who's not just looking for a hookup is, in fact, just looking for a hookup.

Women are fucking weird, man.

Yeah, to me the best part was that feminist Laviolette and that fucking cuck Samuels. And that closing statement from Martinez was absolutely terrific. He is like some prosecutor form a movie or a TV show, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlJmQhpizV4
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2375605367&feature=iv&src_vid=vlJmQhpizV4&v=HNi_NLaMQuA
youtube.com/watch?v=t64ZDuL0Rac

>"Live, laugh, love". What the fuck does that even mean?

Hedonism. Hedonism. Hedonism.

true, good closing. her story about the intruders was funny. i was honestly upset she avoided the death penalty just because she's fuckable. if the sex roles were reversed it would be so different

some crazy bitch who murdered her boyfriend and will rot in jail for the rest of her life for it

>deserving women

This isn't 1457 desu

Are you assuming xer gender ?

I guarantee she is wearing pants.

Women don't wear pants.

Are you saying we should hit women to keep them in line? Cool.