Where were you when Obama made Putin look like a manlet loser?

Where were you when Obama made Putin look like a manlet loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/articles/trump-says-russian-planes-should-be-shot-down-at-certain-point-52743
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin would obviously beat the shit out of him.

Putin asked him about Trump being blacked out, that's what happend in this picture.
Obama said nothing like a bitch and just walked away pissed.

Physically and politically.

Putin would rape him in he octogon. Get Dana white on the phone.

Source? Interested.

get the fuck out my country you putin cucks

I feel like the bitch will pay for this insult

Whatever Obama does means nothing right now, his mandate ends, it's up to Trump to unfuck this planet and become world dictator of the Terran Republic

Awfuly proud of your nigger potus.

You get the fuckout Obama nig boy. Obamas a pussy faggot who can't do shit

Go suck Obama's dick elsewhere.

> my country

Yeah, a country that's degenerate as fuck.

Obama is a disgrace to this country and you have no right to come at any of them with your hegemonic disciplinary bullshit

it's becoming more and more obvious everyday that this is place is full of dirty russians on proxies

Quads confirm, open the gates for Emperor Trump

И хyлe ты cдeлaeшь, пёc?

Question for Sup Forums... what is the site Politico like? Somebody told me it was good but I think he's full of shit. What other sites is it comparable to?

Noone denies that BUT you cannot deny the fact that Obama is associated with clinton and a lot of people like TRUMP

This picture is the epitome of black dudes that brag about being tougher than whites on the internet.

Underrated af

I love America, and I hate Russia, but Obama is way too big of a pussy to deal with him.

>nigger
>slav
I wouldn't want either as my leader.

Even Trump said during a rally he won't hesitate to shoot down russian fighter jets if they keep fucking with his warships, so Trump is confirmed for alpha as fuck
themoscowtimes.com/articles/trump-says-russian-planes-should-be-shot-down-at-certain-point-52743

Does that translate to ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IMV DANKE?

oh well

if kek wills it i guess

>where were you
Saving this image for the 2nd time we had this thread today lol

Where is this art from