Why does America overrepresent black people so much?

You do know they're less than fucking 15% of the population right? I mean come on even here in NZ there are more Koreans and Chinese than Maori and they don't get the representation like blackies

Because if we don't they bitch about it. They bitch about anything.

It's called cuckoldry.

why not return to the good ol "I don't care?"

>muh diversity

seriously, less than fucking 13%...

blacks would be

Never use a black doctor

Because the jews run most universities. They want a lot of niggers to get the whites to be used to race mixing.

(((college)))

oh no the 13% was the black ethnic group vs everyone else in america

actually more like
(((((((((((((((((((((((((humanities department)))))))))))))))))

Overrepresentation means the percentage of school population is higher than percentage of national population.

Your chart just says how many are admitted per 100 blacks who apply.. Which tells us nothing about the racial make up of the school's population.

Their higher admittance rate is because of affirmative action, which is allowed to exist because of white guilt propaganda
their over representation in the media is because of jews and nigger lovers

Soon, sister. As ol' AJ puts it: "we're breaking the conditioning".

Democrats and women approve gibsmedat programs.

>admission rate and population are the same

Let's google Harvard.
13.7% of the current class is black.
22.1% is Asian American

Who is overrepresented again?

All this says is that the crop of black applicants is in average better than the average of everyone who isn't black. Less unqualified blacks apply, thus more out of each 100 is admitted. Please take a stats class.

>All this says is that the crop of black applicants is in average better than the average of everyone who isn't black.
wew lad; you don't actually believe this do you?

I'm too lazy to do the math/get the data, but this is a good point. Blacks bitched last year about being underrepresented in the academy awards. Of course they are. What percentage of blacks go into the entertainment industry? It obviously has to be less than the entire black population (

Gotta disagree, man. I'm currently writing an NSF grant and it's hell. I'll never get it because I'm a fucking white male,but I might at least get an honorable mention.

Basically, NSF requires that you engage in a virtue signaling contest by demonstrating "broader impacts" to society at large. Women and niggers do this just by virtue of having boo hoo sob stories.

Everyone else has to make some vain attempt to outdo the next guy by volunteering/doing community outreach ON TOP OF graduate STEM coursework and research. I didn't volunteer for fucking Teach for America. I applied to do biomedical research. Just something most people aren't aware of. Even basic STEM research has been poisoned by this shit.

Keep in mind that NSF is the broadest source of funding for STEM researchers. If you can't get funding, your lab closes down and you call it quits. Most people just end up sucking progressive dick and learning to tolerate it.

The graph only shows the proportion accepted by GPA and MCAT, not the mean MCAT and/or GPA of each racial group. These data exist and demonstrate clear patterns of group difference. On average, blacks attending college and taking the MCAT have some of the lowest scores of the racial categories in OP's graph.

You are right. There is a preselection bias for blacks attending college and taking the MCAT. Even with that, they still come in last. From this, we can conclude that they would do even WORSE as a group were we to admit all blacks to university and assess them with the MCAT after presenting them a standardized premed curriculum.