Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SvhLaHRvUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. The Force Awakens was fucking terrible, and only liked for nostalgia bait.

Yes but Im fucking sick of hearing about it. This season's plotline is garbage

The Force Awakens wasn't that bad. The script was solid, if a bit too comedy heavy, the plot was solid with quality pacing, if not too derivative of earlier films.

It was the inoffensive prequel apology people wanted and needed to see before they trusted Disney with the license.

If Episode 8 pulls the same bullshit, we'll see Episode 7 a lot worse, of Episode 8 is fantastic and original, we'll know Disney made the right call.

im only glad that it wasnt another fucking pre/midquel. someday they'll remake 4-6

are you saying that like it's a good thing?

trump isnt representative of the republican party but the republican party is the party of member berries. republicans just want things to go back to when white people were at the top of the food chain and there were only two genders.

Well fucking said
/fuckingthread

Nah. He probably thinks the old Star Wars movies are actually good.

Good movie in my opinion, but then again I liked suicide squad so what would I know.

What's wrong with that?

It doesn't take into consideration that half the population wouldn't have a place in that fantasy. Where are they supposed to go?

This is what leftists unironically believe

Damn fucking right he was. One of the worst movies of the decade. The only reason it got 92% was because Disney bribed critics to give it good reviews for diversity and feminism.

The real issue was just how safe it was. This is the problem with disney movies. They're dumb summer block that are generic as fuck. I hate pretty much all of Synder's work but it was different and definitely tried something new. They were bad but the marvel universe just feels so bland and inoffensive they felt even more cynical.

What do you guys think of Randy's new hit single?

youtu.be/-SvhLaHRvUs

>if not too derivative of earlier films.
The movie was A New Hope with the names scribbled out and new ones written in.

Because progress is a good thing. member berries are anti-progress. if everyone did everything that was safe and comfy society would end. People who aren't afraid of doing things differently are the ones who move society forward. progress is scary but necessary.

Why shouldn't a group of people that spent 2+ millennia waging nonstop war and perfecting the craft of supreme dominance be allowed to rule? At this point you can't say that white people haven't earned it.

How naive are you?

That explains why 90% of that time whitey was taking it up the ass from persians, huns, arabs and turks.

That may be so but its not healthy. It's autistic to want everything to stay the same.

I feel like the whole thing is leading up to a joke about Rogue One.

At least the new characters were cool.

>this is what a person that only took mandatory history classes and has wikipedia intelligence believes

It's more autistic to think that the world needs to play fair and give everyone a swing at life. Whites do war better than anyone else, ever. We split the atom just to annihilate an entire city of yellow people with a bomb. Then we did it again because why the fuck not, they didn't surrender fast enough. Then in the subsequent major war MacArthur wanted to drop ANOTHER a-bomb on some yellows because he saw how well they turned into carbon silhouettes.

No one else deserves to rule like whites do. We make outraged fat black women look like saints.

He's right about TFA, and wrong about everything else involving 'Memberberries. I've got nothing to be nostalgic about, and I still wouldn't have voted for Turd Sandwich. And I'm pretty sure the US isn't in its "Bread and Circuses" stage, since Americans still have to pay for both of those things.

>person who thinks there exists some mystical unbroken 2000+ year old chain of american gladiator style game shows that turned whitey into the perfect killing machine talking shit about someone else's history knowledge

>force awakens shoves feminazi mary sues and negroes into every crevice in between the old salvaged shit
>ultimate baddie in force awakens is whitey
>Matt and Trey think Force Awakens in responsible for electing literally Hitler

I don't get it.

>he thinks 90% loses is a realistic number
Weeeewwwwwwwww brownie, those revisionist textbooks ain't helping you great deal here.

Well it's his opinion. I liked it.

This may well be the worst season in years.

I never thought they'd try to stretch a single joke out for so long after they abandoned killing Kenny. At least Kenny could be amusing with how they did it, the member-berries are just so forced and unfunny. It might have worked in a self contained ep, but this has dragged on well past the point where it's even slightly amusing

>implying there will ever be a time when there are more than two genders

My goodness, they don't call this place Sup Forumsmblr for nothing

Why do faggots like you keep piggybacking on the successes of your ancestors and anyone else who shares your skin color like it matters? You're like a leech, desperately latching on to the achievements of others and lurking in their shadows in the hopes that some of the glory that a few outstanding individuals achieved through their own hard work will rub off on you. If Neil Armstrong or Albert Einstein saw you shitposting here, attempting to claim their personal triumphs as some sort of collective win for the "white race" they'd laugh at you, and then probably continue to move on and actually do shit with their lives.

While TFA is too reliant on aping ANH I feel it did enough things different to take episode 8 and 9 in a more interesting direction.
I thought Kylo Ren was a great character and I love the deceptive marketing surrounding him. I honestly expected him to just be a Vader 2.0 but we all know he'd never live up to Vader so they took advantage of that and made a literal Vader wannabe who's insecure about not living up to grandpappy's legacy.

>and there were only two genders.

There are.

Third post best post.
It played it incredibly safe, yes, because it almost needed to in order to reestablish the flavor of the universe.

I never saw a star wars film before the force awakens and i liked it.

>had a lot of fun with TFA
>liked the character Kylo Ren a lot and thought he was a bit of a breath of fresh air in the franchise

>apparently it's all just NOSTALGIA and YOU KNOW IT WAS BASICALLY JUST A REMAKE RIGHT

I am so sick of hearing these arguments.

Yes the new star wars sucked.
No the change in ideology isn't founded on nostalgia. Nor is anything that suggests the past had admirable qualities inherently wrong.
Mat and Trey went full retard.

So to summarize...
>WE WUZ KANGS
>but you whiteys ain't nothing
Brevity, user. Brevity.

You are being too hard on user, user, he had a really rough life. Why just the other day he had to sit next to a black guy on the bus, such oppression and genocide is horrible for white folks.

>This is the problem with disney movies.
No, it's a problem with audiences, who gladly eat up shit without question, and any time somebody wants something more from a genre, like Snyder does, he is met with derision and scorn for the grave sin of thinking outside the box. People are dumb and deserve all the trite, formulaic dung they get.

Yes

lol wut?

What if he wasn't white?

He assumes that everybody latches onto their skin tone as a collective accomplishment.

>when white people were at the top of the food chain

We still are.

>there were only two genders.

There still are.

If you think Trump's victory was about racism and not economics you're literally retarded.

While Hillary was talking to empty seats at Ivy League colleges Trump was entertaining full stadiums in the Rust Belt. Whining about race is reflexive of coddled liberal children, who see everything through the perspective of skin tone. You folks have this sick sense of racial feng shui that's more racist than anything Trump has so far said or done.

Matt and Trey are just upset they got out-trolled.

Sure, go ahead and deflect.

>like Snyder does, he is met with derision and scorn for the grave sin of thinking outside the box

Least TFA can get dialogue and a decent story across better than anything Hack Synder can.

A faggot is still a faggot no matter how much melanin they have in their skin.

This is pretty funny, can you show us the full tumblr post when you're done with it?

You mean be right?

Hell, it's what we do best.

so if he's not white, he's a race traitor, gotcha

That's a very homophobic thing to say.

did that joke trigger you? Do you need to go back to your safespace and read some turner diaries?

Then he intentionally submitting himself and other members of his race as a inferior race than white humans just because of his/her skin tone.

Sure, let me know when you are done with your infographic on white genocide on Sup Forums

What does Ted Turner have to do with any of this?

Right about what? Your post was a non-sequitur.

Who "we", do you have DID or something?

Why are people racist?

Literally what was the story in TFA? A stormtrooper gone AWOL and a mary sue take down Death Star 3.0 and then Mark Hamill appears after credits.

MoS or Watchmen had more compelling, more clearly defined and better pace plots where characters actually do things.

Why would you pretend to know about history on the internet?

You're barely better

Why does it matter what race you are?

3/10, I am replying, only because you included Watchmen.

kek

Made money and got educated through my own means, and provided another little contribution of proof towards white superiority.

Though jews, chinks, and indians are doing pretty well in this country, too. Thanks to playing ball with us whites, of course.

The Jews control the whites, though. Haven't you ever been to Sup Forums?

Yet not anymore. And now whitey is orders of magnitude richer than all those civilizations combined.

>Made money and got educated through my own means

Yeah, sitting through that McDonald's training video must've been so hard.

>and provided another little contribution of proof towards white superiority

I'm sure your "contribution" looks real nice right next to "splitting the atom" and whatever other shit you like to take credit for.

>Thanks to playing ball with us whites, of course.

Priceless.

But it was just a remake. The writing was incredibly lazy in this sense.

Nice burns, darkie.

Man, it was basically a Star wars mad-lib using A New Hope as the script.

A fairly competent film, with too many centered close up shots, and a mary sue character that could've easily been Poe Dammeron with minimal editing.

Thanks, neckbeard.

Come on, user. He's just butthurt that the police coming to arrest him is most likely going to be white.

>t. cucked white liberal
How's that self loathing working out for you? Still mooching off momy and daddy?

This board is pure fucking cancer.

You can thank the spanish crown, protestant christianity and the scientific revolution for that, not killing each other, because everyone else was doing it too.

>Haven't you ever been to Sup Forums
Why would I go into that piece of shit meme generating echo chamber when as a white person I know full well that I don't need the crutch of group affirmation to my superiority over every other group of people. Meanwhile, in every POC/LGBTQ site, it's nothing but group hypnosis into thinking they have a chance of equality with the proven alpha race.

So, your comeback is... McDonalds.

Your mother and absent father must be very proud.

Ignorance, or poor people who can't afford to bounce back from getting fucked when they pretend to be "color-blind", take your pick.

>implying I can grow a beard

>Because progress is a good thing
Not inherently. Give me one logical reason why it is. Dying is progress. Disease is progress. Literally anything other than what you are and were is progress.
Progressivism is truncated logic for simpletons. There is no other way to frame it. Hell, even cold utalitarianism is more compatiable with reality. Progressivism doesn't care about the property of an action or item so long as it is new. It will be the death of everything if the ideology ever catches on with people that aren't ineffectual.
>b-but my candidate likes progressivism
No they don't. They use it.

>all this projection

Just gonna keep throwing stuff at the wall until it stick, eh? Have I hit a nerve?

Finally, a good question.

First we need to establish what racism means. Generally speaking it's used in modern terms accusatorily and as a form of thoughtcrime. It's been redefined by socially powerful intellectuals to act as a litmus test for political loyalty.

The "power + privilege" definition is woefully inadequate, for reasons I'll clarify later. For now, understand that racism only means the belief that one's value to society is determined by one's skin color. That's it.

If you believe that a white person or a black person or any other ethnic or racial representative is more or less valuable to society because of their melanin, you are a racist by definition.

So the question now returns to what it was originally - why? I think the best way to answer this question is with another one - why not? What's so bad about being a racist?

I'm not asking this because I believe racism is positive, please don't misunderstand. We've got to get the terms all out before we can discuss it further.

I just want this season to end because I hate how all the South Park threads devolve into politics.

Captcha: WALLACE Mexico

Even the fucking captcha is in this. Fuck.

So then reperations are bullshit, right? So too would all the 'systematic' factors because of 'America's histroy', yes?
Cool

No the problem with Synder is that his shit is wooden and forced. It's a bunch of set pieces and cardboard. The real example should have been kubo which while safe did it masterfully well yet did poorly compared to Zootopia.

I'm glad that south park went full political this season. It channels the bullshit away from other threads surprisingly effectively.

We'll leave the blind spear chucking to you.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy not having a criminal record and being employable.

What kind of white man can't grow a beard?

What are you even talking about? You guys sure do have a hard time actually addressing arguments.

Episode VII is a fanfiction garbage

>no one appreciating the time and effort the one artist went through to make a south park version of the star wars poster

Simply asking a question, friend. You 'guys' sure do have a hard time answering straight forward queries.

Yes, TFA was even movie and you should express it by voting Clinton but you didn't and Star Wars are doomed.

Also nice SW related dubs.

>Meanwhile, I'll enjoy not having a criminal record and being employable
But he can enjoy those things too. "Less likely: isn't a substitute for "absolute certainty for every single time"
and what the fuck is wrong with spears? Spears are great.

I'm not really sure how employable you'll be when you're trying to explain to the interviewer why you spent 20+ years collecting disability and posting to stormfront, but good luck anyway.

Your question was irrelevant. You might as well have posted some shit about chemtrails or lizard people or whatever other stupid shit you buy into.

>it wasn't that bad except for all the flaws
Uh....OK?

He is saying that if whites can't piggyback off of the past successes of their ancestors because they aren't their successes, then it's unreasonable to expect them to pay a financial reparation for the act of slavery done more than a century ago because it's not their crime.

Jesus fuck, can you not understand that?

What movie, even a good one, doesn't have flaws?

Tell me, please.