You get 3 Sup Forums related wishes for the new year!

You get 3 Sup Forums related wishes for the new year!
What would they be?

what does that mean exactly

>> 1.) Antje Traue plays a strongly sexualized Typhoid Mary for the main villain of the eventually highly loved Daredevil s3.

What do you hope for in comics?
Like do you want this series to get a better artist or this series to get a new writer or you want this character to get a series of his own or you want this movie to do well or you want this scene to be in this movie, stuff like that.

SheZow season 2
SheZow season 3
SheZow merchandise/games

wish 1. make raven from teen titans give me succ
wish 2. keep jason todd dead
wish 3. keep jason todd dead

>bring back Robin Williams
>give me a comic shop to own and run
>some sweet tea

Ah, so many decisions. My first wish would probably be Galactic Kids Next Door though

>A horrible disease spreads which kills only TV executives and comics editors who cancel quality shows and comics
>Creators of quality comics and cartoons all begin to receive anonymous donations which continue until their products become shit
>Hollywood live action superhero movies and TV shows become uncool with normalfags, start to bomb terribly and stop being made, leading to an exodus of casuals and Sup Forums going back to being about comics and cartoons

I wish for a genie that didn't follow the three rules imposed

I wish GL:TAS gets a third season with it's original writing staff
I wish Avatar got a new series on Netflix made by Giancarlo Volpe
I wish humanity in general does not mind seeing sex and nudity in comics and cartoons.

1) Let 2D animation have a worldwide revival.
2) Give Wander over Yonder a 3rd season.

And now I'm stuck between wether to wish for Greg Weisman to helm a Gargoyles revival, or for him to direct Spectacular Spider-man to it's satisfactory conclusion.

Write a list of all the shows I want back and wish for everything on that list.

I wish I had the power to grant all my wishes.

I'll get back to you on the others when I feel like it...

DC replaces Snyder with Richard Donner for the Man of Steel sequel.

Marvel stops acting like every super-metal object in their movies has to be vibranium.

Whor dies and no one tries to say she was good at being Thor.

Can I wish for my waifu to be real?

That's too vague, what if your turned into a genie for that to work.

I wish for someone to make a comic that when I read it gives me permanent invincibility until I decide otherwise when I read it
I wish for someone to make a comic that when I read it gives me permanent invulnerability until I decide other when I read it
I wish for a comic that reveals the location of other wish giving phenomena with their pros and cons

1. I wish Homestuck had stopped when it ended.
2. I wish Symbionic Titan never got cancelled
3. I wish good comics would publish fucking faster god damn it one issue per quarter is such bullshit

Actually change that second one to

"I wish every cartoon with a long running narrative had the opportunity to finish it"

1. 15-year moratorium on reboots and other universe-spanning crossover events
2. Make Karen Berger Editor in Chief of DC
3. Throw money at Gaiman until he finally finishes Miracleman

>1
WB come to their senses, organize and run DC/HBO/CN/CW/etc well together leading to live action, dceu canon Booster Gold and TedBlue Beetle serieswith James Roday and Dule Hill leading the way for more stuff on HBO and several seasons of Young Justice, JL Action and more cape cartoons all on CN and all given good timeslots and fuck TTG.

>2
Matt Ryan back as John in a Constantine show on the CW, with Legends moved back to just a hiatus time show and an eventual Titans/TT/YJ show on the 5th day of the week on the CW

>3
JJ Abrams for the MOS sequel, something more serious and less awful than Donner-Superman, but more funand light hearted than Snyder, Zac Efron for Hal and some form of removing or fixing Letos abomination of a Joker be it ripping his own face off. Washing tattoos off. Or being killed by a "real" Joker.

1. Bring back Batman Beyond with original creators
2. Redo Korra to be even better than the original
3. Cancel TTG, Spongebob, and any other show that's decaying its network

1. I wish for the power to revive any show/comic that I want with the original staff and if needed to give them all the tools/supplies they need to get it done, and for it to be the same if not better quality than it originally was.

2. I wish for free premium cable from any provider for as long as I want

3. I wish that I could draw well so that I can make my own comics one day

1. Pinky and the Brain gets a Dreamworks feature film.
2. The film is beautifully written, still casts Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche as the titular characters, and does great in the box office.
3. Dreamworks gives the film a Netflix original series that is also beautifully written and retains the original casting.

>I wish for the ability to jump into different dimensions, including media related universes (star wars, mlp, cartoons, etc)
>I wish to be immortal with a healing factor that exceeds Wolverine and Deadpool's minus the side affects of physical deformities/blemishes. And I mean full immortality, like even if my head gets cut off, the body part will turn into blood and reform on my body.
>I wish to have a female talking horse and a female Husky dog that are also immortal

1. I wish for Teen Titans Go to be cancelled after its fourth season.

2. I wish for Making Fiends to have a good comeback.

3. I wish for an adult-sized Krabby Patty.

>all Sup Forums related writers/artists/content providers become inexplicably compelled to put the quality of their work above profitability/quantity
>this business model runs at such a consistently high success rate, budget problems become virtually non-existent and enable creators to run with their ambitions on their own terms
>I, personally, will never have to pay for any Sup Forums related content again, even vintage comic books and cel art which I could make a fortune collecting and turning a profit off of

>Matt Ryan back as John in a Constantine show on the CW
Yes please

1. No more jews running the comics industry.
2. No more jews running the cartoon industry.
3. Force Alan Moore to write League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vs Les Hommes Mysterieux.

I wish for all live action content to be rerouted to Sup Forums

I wish that threads where people just post shitty SJW comics to whip up a b8 feeding frenzy stop entirely.

I wish for Boco to be hit by a 18-wheeler.

Nah just kidding. I wish for a 2nd season of Sym-Bionic Titan.
But if I had a 4th wish...

Genies can't grant their own wishes, it's like having all the powers without actually being one.

1. Wander Over Yonder Season 3
2. CN's shitty reboots get cancelled
3. Disney movies it's cartoons back on Disney Channel

I wish for a full length series, uncensored, high budget, straight-to-digital cartoon adaption of Animorphs

I wish that Dan Slott be replaced by myself as writer of Amazing Spider-Man

I wish that Bendis leave Marvel forever to focus on his own original creations

*Moves

1. Wentworth Miller back full-time on DCW.
2. Season 2 of Sym-Bionic Titan.
3. The Jem comic is now written by Tim Seeley and drawn by Fiona Staples.