Why do Republicans love the police so much? I vaguely consider them a necessary evil...

Why do Republicans love the police so much? I vaguely consider them a necessary evil, but I certainly don't respect them. Their whole job is about protecting the wealth, taking away people's freedom, collecting money for the state, and enforcing laws that restrict personal freedoms.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Law and order is the basis for a civilized society.

this

Mark Passio got me to basically hate any fucker who's willing to impose injustice for a pay check. If you're willing to cuff a father so he can rot in a gang-rope private hotel for smoking pot you deserve a bullet.

this
OP is a faggot

Fuck off hippy

they kill nigs

.. EDGE
L
O
R
D

Give honor to whom honor is due.

Police is the only thing preventing you from becoming south africa.
Muh 60% face

And you believe the police provide that? They are a reactionary force, they don't prevent crime. They also don't make the laws. Police also have tendency to create a lot of disorder themselves. In any case, why would that make you respect them?

I don't like them either they enforce the drug war and go on power trips.

Why do we love people who devote their lives to ensure our safety?
>Really makes you think

Give honor to state funded thugs? For what? What about their job is anymore noble than anyone else's?

They don't ensure your safety, they don't prevent crime. I respect Firefighters and EMT's, they are the ones who actually protect and serve. Police enforce the power of the state to dictate what your rights are.

So you'd rather have a proactive force of crime stoppers? How far are you willing to let that police state extend to guarantee your safety?

You criticize the instated force without analyzing the consequences of another system. Even a militia service has its' drawbacks.

kek and mate

Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department

thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/

Freedom is overrated, you faggot

go away with your muh freedom

Copfag here. OP is a clueless child, ask me anything

Why should people respect cops? Why are cops so corrupt?

Those aren't real questions.
You should respect cops because you should respect everyone until they give you a reason not to.
Are they corrupt? I haven't come across any corrupt cops. Maybe you need to stop watching so much TV

Fucking delusional ancap manchild.

They keep the peace and stop people from committing vile crimes. I take comfort in the fact that if I don't do anything degenerate I won't be arrested, whereas people that want to harm me need to take additional measures to avoid police, which will likely be in vain.

I take comfort int eh fact that if someone were to murder me, they would likely be brought to justice.

I take comfort in the knowledge that the size and power of criminal organizations have a ceiling they need to push past.

>Protecting wealth
Yeah, my wealth, and everyone else's wealth.

> taking away people's freedom
Yeah, if they break the law, which is a handy tool for keeping everyone safe and making sure everyone is left alone to act within it.

>collecting money for the state
I am not a moral pedant. I am not against the institution of state and tax.

>enforcing laws that restrict personal freedoms

You're repeating yourself. You are out of points and you know your argument sucks.

Comment right in the article about this "town".

>Somebody should probably tell the Free Thought Project that there is no such town as Sharpstown, TX. Sharpstown is a master-planned community in southwest Houston, Texas. Sharpstown has never had its own schools, fire department, mayor, post offices, city council, or police force. It is under the jurisdiction of the Houston Police Department, just like downtown Houston, River Oaks, and Fifth Ward.

>not loving an authoritarian government
"Remember goy, having rules violates your freedumb!"

"THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!! REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS!"

"Ok I think I've made my point goyim so I'm gonna head on out. Remember to vote and encourage everyone to vote as well! Democracy is important!"

Kill yourself anarchist.

Justice is a needed evil to combat injustice. You are literally dumber than 5 foot greek faggots from 2000 years ago.

You are both two sides of the same coin. AUTHORITARIANS AND ANARCHISTS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everybody in that pic looks like they have some kind of personality disorder or psychological issue

its not about loving police, fuck no i hate them.

however leftists want feds to take over police, we need to fight this

Still proves cops can be replaced

So you'd happily let Jamal break into your house, rape your wife and daughter and steal your treasured possessions just because you wanted to get rid of the evil police?

I don't respect them is the point. I respect them as I wold any other criminal organization.

That already happens, only you with a gun can stop that

You need someone to enforce the laws. The police does that. Laws aren't about restricting your liberty and freedomz, they are about ensuring everyone has equal rights. Who you gonna call when niggas steal your bike?
Also, cops aren't preventing crime? What about arresting wrongdoers? Isn't that preventing a future crime?
8/10 made me reply
But what would i know, I'm from mafialand.

Anything degenerate? Like j-walking? Ridding a bike without a front light? Driving without your seat belt on? Going 5 Miles over the speed limit? Why do you need the state to tell you what you can and can't do? Why do you support the state telling me that I HAVE to wear a seat belt in my own car?

Because if you crash you die.
But you're probably BLM so feel free to drive around without a seat belt. Noone will miss you.

They are exactly about restricting my rights and liberties. Laws are most certainly not about equal rights. They are about protecting the interests of the wealthy.

"Because if you crash you die?", so you need the state to tell you that? Why can't you just wear your seat belt, and let others have the freedom to do as they wish? YOU are free to impose whatever laws on yourself that you think you need to keep you safe, but how dare you push laws on me simply because, you need them to keep yourself safe?

>because trying to ensure people don't kill me isn't a benefit

It's a benefit that I enjoy as well, but that doesn't mean I need to respect one group of things simply because the other groups are afraid of them.

not wearing seat belts also endangers other ppl in the car

if everyone is wearing a seat belt but one person isn't, that one person can injure and even kill the others as his body turns into a large and heavy projectile.
and yes, this has happened before.

though it could be argued the exception to this law would be solo drivers

law enforcement makes a civilized society possible.

even organized criminals have their own law enforcement to make sure members follow the rules or face consequences
though that's a little less formal than police force

Oh oh. I love this one.
Let's say you don't wear a seat belt and get into a wreck and forcibly ejected into traffic because you didn't pay attention in 7th grade science.
First. You are now tying up an ambulance, a fire engine + truck and at least two cops plus a supervisor.
I now have to completely shut down the road to assess the situation. Let's say you're splattered all over the road. I have to position my car, set up cones, clear traffic for emergency vehicles and try and get traffic flowing through alternative routes. We now have a shit load of units tied up because you're a retard who doesn't wear a seat belt.
Once the scene is relatively under control I then have to manage this chaos until a tow truck comes to deal with cars blocking the roadway.
This backs up traffic which depending on the amount of backup will cause more wrecks due to stop and go traffic which in turn tie up more units.
You work a shitty job and don't have insurance. Us tax payers now have to pay for all of your transportation and medical costs because we can't, unfortunately, just let you die in the road.
Once ems is clear I then have to conduct my accident investigation. This may or may not require bringing in a state trooper to assist with reconstruction. Again, more units tied up. Oh and traffic is still fucked.
But wait there's more, the hospital is only able to stabilize you and you need to go to metro to survive. So they call in a fucking helicopter to come take you away. And I'm still not gone from the scene because the tow truck takes at least 20 minutes to get there.

But not wearing your seat belt you can trigger a complete shit storm affecting not only emergency personal who just want to watch YouTube in peace until something that actually matters happens. But also everyone trying to get through the roadway you infested with your presence. And all the fucking tax payers who have to front your medical bill.

Tl:Dr
Wear your fucking seat belt and accept any tickets you receive for not doing so a stupid tax you pay to the rest of society

Well when you have a massive influx of niggers and hispanics you can do that and get back to me with the results.

I'm happy that they enforce those things, so yes. Jay-walking is illegal fro a reason.

The others, you could debate. You can debate them and change them. However because you don't like some laws doesn't mean law is bad, you complete dumbass.

> but how dare you push laws on me simply because, you need them to keep yourself safe?

No one gives a fuck if you feel bad about it. It keeps everyone else safe. If the population didn't want those laws we might now have them.

All you are doing is moaning about something that keeps everyone else safe because you are too petulant to do these things without enforcement.