So I sold my MAGA hat to a leaf on ebay for 50 bucks today. Done with this campaign

So I sold my MAGA hat to a leaf on ebay for 50 bucks today. Done with this campaign.

I am absolutely disgusted watching Trump try to outsuck nigger and spic dick, promising he will give them the most gibs and "real change".

I was behind him for a over a year. He had enough support to carry him to the white house. Then he goes around acting like Hillary, pandering and showing no real sign of growth in support, because he alienated these people long ago when he doubled down on policies he now doesn't even talk about.

It was a fun ride guys, I'll maybe be back after November to absorb the butthurt. I'm done associating myself with this nigger lover though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ScpI97dEBUU&ab_channel=DavidPakmanShow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friend, you are doing a very poor job of blending in

I am 100% honest, this guy is no nationalist.

>america first
>goes to mexico
>to talk about helping Mexico

Not surprised you can't admit that Donald has lost his touch.

Helping them by building the wall
Lmao ok "not a shill"
You convinced me I hate Trump too

you're either a troll or extremely stupid. probably both
2/10 made me reply

I guess that just proves you didn't fucking watch it.

It was all about making Mexico safer, in turn making us safer from their crime.

>help us or we send cartel
>gibs welfare or we loot

Same shit, guy played us all for a fool.

its hilarious how you ctr shills think you're blending in

this is gonna trigger a lot of trumpfags

first they loved him cause he didn't pander and btfo' political correctness

now they're behind him every step of the way when he panders to spics niggers and trannies, they want him to do anything to get in the white house, even if that means he becomes hillary 2.0. he even said he won't mass deport the spics and probably won't build the wall, KEK

Do you even election bro

>and probably won't build the wall
prove it.

Watch this video, tell me he isn't redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

wow, really makes me think

I love how you retract and eat your own when presented with argument you can't refute.

Surely it will be the shills fault when he loses.

How do you propose that Trump wins the election without gathering votes that would otherwise just vote Democrat for the fucking welfare benefits? He needs to look good, especially right now. His visit to Mexico, his appearance in Louisiana, and his activity in general contrasts strongly against the sick and dying Hillary. Her inaction will lose her the election, if her illness doesn't kill her first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScpI97dEBUU&ab_channel=DavidPakmanShow

While he polls at 1% of the black vote.

Hang on. Before we go any further, let me ask you something. Do you get your news from CNN, and do you believe that they are a good source of information?

I know for a fact you've done fuckall for me, so why do I care about your opinion?

Oh look, CTR must have gotten in touch with the JIDF and are trying the good ol' divide and conquer.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>he actually thought trump was gonna change shit

hahahahahahahahah trump winning will be nothing more than motivation for the right to keep pushing. he was never going to change shit ever for us, its literally just a shit fight between left and right

if donald trump wins it will be a huge moral boost for the right and the left will crumble knowing their time is up. dont expect any real changes for the next 20 years +

But, the left crumbling would be a change, you stupid aussie.