Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute, needed more sceeen time

So much potential lost

8/10 ship

One of a number of best ships.

If you're wondering why they have those expressions, they're standing on the experimental switching carpet.

I liked them. I like the art where they fug. I wish the show didn't end so soon and so badly. I wish Hirsch wasn't such a libtard hack who got lucky.

Love the starco on top

Who cares about Dipper having an interesting and functional relationship with a girl his age that could actually go somewhere?

We need more of him pining for Wendy and being a beta about it even if the pairing has been sunk like 8 times already.

>Korrasami
It was almost perfect

I still like the ship itself, even though it was quite obviously tacked onto the end of the series for SJW brownie points.

Tied with Wendip in my opinion.

Cute but the fans were irritating as all hell.

>tied with wendip
oh pls, what's so good about wendip? it didn't add anything to the show other than being cringefest

If someone could get a source on that I'd be much appreciative.

I am surprised on how great were their interaction, a great episode overall.

Show was already ending, and to be honest if it was for the shippers to decide, the show would have romance as main focus - which is stupid.

this, it would have never worked out anyways. There are plenty of ships I don't support but understand the idea behind, but this one was forced and shit

Greentext please

it was good.to bad we never saw them fleshed out other than that episode.
like the writers just made that episode because they said "lets humanize this bitch" but they did such a good job they created a huge ship.
was glad alex acknowledged it on the physical journal 3

as someone who hate shipping fags

youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II

He did? What did it say about it?

>they're standing on the experimental switching carpet.

That would be hilarious.

On other tone, Dipper being forced to grow up being Pacifica would be interesting.

>He did? What did it say about it?
Dipper crossed out a giant paragraph talking about how good Pacifica looked and smelled. I think there was a bit where he wondered if there was any chemistry between them too.

and if it wasnt enough he drew her in the exact same pose he drew wendy back when he was in love with her

>Dipper will get with Pacifica
>she is not only rich
>her mother is a model, her relatives before it might as well just have choosen the finest and hottest people to breed with
>she is a rich love interest, which was literally breed to be the most hot and perfect as possible

Lucky guy.

Why do her parents force her to wear a heavy bra to squeeze in her tits for formal occasions? Why can't they just accept she's an early bloomer?

Are the black things to hide the straps?

Aaaah... this makes me smile. There is hope yet.

>writing in a verbal style
Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

I ship it.

As long as you don't ship Wendip you're okay in my book. Or something stupid like Mabel and Bill

Dont be autistic nigga, I dont like Wendip, but there is no reason to act like a tumblerina and cry over what other fictional characters people like to see together.

I'm not I just don't get why the ship exists is all. I'm exaggerating.

>I'm exaggerating.
>on Sup Forums
NOT ALLOWED

Goddamm user
You have good taste

Because Wendy actually did more than just pull a lever and then disappear until the last episode.

Which one?

>I just don't get why the ship exists is all.
Bro-tier /ss/. That's why. Yeah, it's not gonna happen, and the constant Dipper-trying-to-get-with-Wendy plots were irksome, but there's still a cute pairing.

Ugh. You pointed it out.
Now I just have to accept it is just shit.

Shit ship and killed the show

but that's not wendip pic, user

>>Dipper will get with Pacifica
No she won't, because the manlet quit on the show before any hint of Dipper's future life could be fleshed out. Even if it had gone on for 5 more seasons, I doubt Alex "Pokemon and Poptarts" Hirsch would've resolved anything because he's above petty things like fandom shipping or having rational political views.
>>she is not only rich
Not anymore lol, rich people are evil and her family had to be punished even though Preston was the one who convinced Pacifica to participate in the circle!
>>her mother is a model, her relatives before it might as well just have choosen the finest and hottest people to breed with
Her mother looks kind of plastic, I don't know if it was really intentional on Alex part or if its just his shitty character design leaking through.

still didn't add anything to her character

decent ship that retards took too seriously and wanted to have it take over the show

Wendip shit was such a fucking waste of time.

Anything's better than the shit ship that DID take over the show.

Made my point before I could post it, and got dubs to boot. You're like a more awesome version of me.

it's getting tiring, vectorfag

Well, what did they add to Pacifica's character? She got semi-redeemed over the course of two episodes due to a "mean controlling parents" subplot that came out of nowhere in the second season. They gave her interest in the supernatural for the sake of one episode and ultimately it was a non-plot advancing Monster of the Week episode that COULD'VE meant something if the tapestries in Northwest Mansion meant something, but they didn't. Likewise, the llama thing was connected through a shitty sweater rather than the painting in her attic.

It's not the fault of the character, I like Pacifica and thought she could've added more to the show, but Alex Hirsch sucks big liberal nigger dick when it comes to writing characters and developing them over the long haul. He did NWMM because he thought it would be "cool" to have a tsundere character archetype in his show.

It's getting tiring, Padipshit shipper..

Shippers are scum. GF really taught me this