When did you realize that Snyder's Doomsday was by far the best interpretation of the character seen thus far...

When did you realize that Snyder's Doomsday was by far the best interpretation of the character seen thus far, with the greatest depth of meaning within the story?

That's Killer Croc, pham.

Looks like killer croc to me

He looks like fucking Bolg. Only more of a pussy.

Why do you keep making this thread?

I'm assuming it's best live-action interpretation in which case there's not much of a contest there so, when I watched the movie?

Doomsday is a shitty villain in general. He's the Broly of comic books

When he started to change and morph after getting bombarded with radiation and weapons I thought he would look at least a little more like comics Doomsday.
Like when he's first 'born' it makes sense for him to be all 'smooth' to play with the whole 'new-born' aspect, and as the fight progresses, he continues to evolve and adapt, but we never fucking got enough spikes. That's all it needed - just some more spikes. Was that so hard?

Honestly that small change would've made that whole ending fight a lot better. The fact that they didn't make such a small cgi change just gives me the impression that the studio really doesn't care or respect the source material, and that just makes the whole ending fight so much more boring.

Because if they did that we'd get constant, "Why didn't they punch Doomsday until he was too spiky to move then throw him into the Sun?" threads.

>the studio really doesn't care or respect the source material
IT'S FUCKING DOOMSDAY. I don't understand how anyone could care about Doomsday so much that they get mad he only "almost" looked like he did in the comics.

about the time you realized you'd suck literally every dick you could get your gums around.

Are you retarded? This is not how Doomsday work.

>with the greatest depth of meaning within the story
>Doomsday
That's not saying much

Since when has Sup Forums ever bothered with trivial things like knowing basic information on what they're talking about?

When he gave DD more than 1 dimension which was how high the bar was set by the comics.

cant argue with that

When you realize Doomsday killed less people than Superman

I preferred the entire story to Death of Superman, which I suppose people are pretending to like now? Fuck, I hated that shit when I was a kid, but now people consider it one of Superman's iconic, sacred stories.

I agree completely. He could have gotten punched in the face really hard and grown the beard spikes or slashed by Wonder Woman's sword to make it blatantly obvious that it wouldn't be powerful enough to beat him. That easy.

Still, I liked how it was a sort of fusion between baby Doomsday and full grown Doomsday.

This.

Death of Superman wasn't that good (but I still think Reign of the Supermen was awesome). There are a lot of "iconic" comics that I don't like. I feel like Death of Superman is a forced "iconic" comic though. It just feels artificial.

Same thing with TDKR.

BvS managed to shove them into one movie and make it more entertaining than either but that's not really a big feat

Doomsday is shit, but Zack somehow combined him with Superman 4 Nuclear Man.

Doomsday should've been his own movie. The fight should have been brutal, long, and done throughout the third quarter of the movie, with little breaks in between that showcased what the press covering the fight between him and Superman thought about what was going on.

It should have been made abundantly clear that Superman was the only one who could fight Doomsday, and that he wasn't strong enough to finish the job. That Doomsday was edging him out, bit by bit. It could have been interesting to see Snyder do this, because he's a very good visual director, if nothing else.

Instead, what we got was some twig in a Wonder Woman outfit screaming like a retard while Fatman stared menacingly at the battle from afar and Man of Many Neck Snappings engaged the NukeBeast with DBZ Mexibeam contests.

God damn, I hate BvS.

Glad you don't write the movies. Ugh.

What you're describing is just the fight against Zod in Man of Steel. You wanted to see the fight between Superman and Zod again.

>Instead, what we got was some twig in a Wonder Woman outfit screaming like a retard while Fatman stared menacingly at the battle from afar and Man of Many Neck Snappings engaged the NukeBeast with DBZ Mexibeam contests.

>Start writing a sensible critique of something
>Ruin it with awful, generic neckbeard exaggeration and unfunny names/jokes

You guys can never just quit while you're ahead

This is my favorite scene of Doctor Srange

"Bane, I've come to bargain!"

Wait... *that* was the bit that made you think they may not care for the source material?

They do care about the source material. A lot more than you apparently.

if they cared about the source material, Batman wouldn't have killed people

If you cared about the source material you'd realize how much of an impact Superman has on Batman's life.

>If you cared about the source material you'd realize how much of an impact Superman has on Batman's life.

Didnt made him stop killing anybody.

Go back to Sup Forums redditor, queershit.

>You wanted to see the fight between Superman and Zod again.
Didn't this happen in BvS though? They even played a slow version of "If you love these people".