Aaaaaaand time. Over a minute to finish your joke? Hopefully you take your time in the bedroom too

>Aaaaaaand time. Over a minute to finish your joke? Hopefully you take your time in the bedroom too.

Jonah should've just broke the wrist and walked away

>*smirks*
>Yeah I'd fuck them over you too

>smirks
>I'm a member of a very old cult.. we worship a monster called Cthulhu! Be afraid be very afriad

>hopefully when islam takes over France, they won't let women disrespect men like this. Inshaallah.

That's all he had to say

lol

Why do people think that self deprecating homosexuality is somehow gaining the upper hand?

*whips out 12 inch cock*
*she immediately starts salivating*
What, see something you like, bitch?
*slaps her across the face with it, precum smearing across her cheek*
Yeah, bet you wish you could take that back, huh? Bet you wish you could apologize?
*slaps her repeatedly with his cock*
But you can't take it back, we're live, bitch! I hope you told your parents to tune in!

tbqph he should of started screeching and jumping around while tearing his clothes off and throwing his shit at the audience
Only way to get out of it

>wow, that was almost as good a joke as the Maginot Line
then give the audience a quick but potent rundown of the WW2 timeline from 1940-41

>I guess Leo and Brad would have quite the Battle of the Bulges!

>i'd be offended but your jabs at me are hardly lovecraftian enough to offend by and not nearly cosmic shatter my sanity, bitch

>You know what? Fine. I not be the best. I may be fat. But I also am loving. I care about people beyond their looks. What matters is not what's on the outside. You know what matters?
>stands up facing the crowd
>points at heart
>This. This, right here.
>man in audience begins slow clap, and gradually everyone joins him in cheering while hostess hangs head in shame

The Maginot Line worked though

Unironically pretty good. Tasteful, understated. Maturely written with a bit of class.

>You alone with 2 old men in a hotel room? Is that how you got your job?

>you want to fuck my friends? my friends would n e v e r fuck you, ya see my friends are movie stars, they fuck super-models not homely gossip show hosts

>wow who wrote that funny joke for you, an overweight pale jew in the back? Is that it? Talent from the writers, beauty from the makeup girl? Did you get coached on the delivery too?

>Jonah: ear shattering fart noise

>well, yeah, that's why it's called a fantasy fat body
He can't win

Reminder the Jonah asked for this

>you see maam, just because you fuck all YOUR friends doesn't mean you have to fuck mine you know

My favorite thing about these threads is that I can easily imagine them in Jonah Hill's voice.