Are you going to see my new movie, Blade Runner 2049 in theatres and IMAX October 6, Sup Forums?

Are you going to see my new movie, Blade Runner 2049 in theatres and IMAX October 6, Sup Forums?

i refuse to see remakes anymore they all suck

Probably not on Oct. 6th, but there's a good chance I'll see it, Mr. Ford.

>3 hours

I don't think so.

lol no.

Yeah, I have been burned too many times. Force Awakens for example, Sup Forums told me it was amazing so I went ahead and broke my rule to watch that derivative pos, never again.

I've heard the new Blade Runner is very Orwellian. Can anyone confirm?

What are some sneedcraftian kinos?

No, it's very lovecraftian you dipshit.

did you guys miss the part where it's a direct sequel and not a remake?

Force Awakens is also a direct sequel, what are you getting at?

that it's not a remake so saying you're not going to see the new Blade Runner because it's a remake is retarded

What the fuck is that guy's problem?

Yes I am going to see it, but I'm not happy about some production choices like firing Johann Johannson and bringing in Hanz Zimmer and the guy who did the music for the new "It".

Loved the original, and the trailer looks pretty promising. I'm gonna go see it. I just hope they don't fuck it up.

I'm not even pirating it when the torrent's out

this

it looks like an action movie rather than a scifi noir, but it's in good hands so it'll probably end up good even if it doesn't really feel like a blade runner movie

i saw the trailer... and it seemed like an action movie

i saw the short films and Leto was totally overplaying it

the 2049 world seems very wierd and missing the originals soul ...like every remake / reboot lately

if people arent on here arent totally offended i might see at theatre... if not wait for a few weeks for at least a 720 watch it drunk and forget about it the next day

>.like every remake / reboot lately
I'm convinced the current zeitgeist doesn't allow for proper movie making. Not in America, to say the least...

>Denis' Blade Runner

>Formerly Ridley's

I still don't get this joke.

totally all the bad film making today is beyond boardroom politics, design by comittee...there is an agenda

i am personally waiting for Paul Verhoven to save us and suprise everyone with a kick ass film

>picking up X franchise or X classic from the 80's X amount of years later
when will hollywoodlets learn?

despise leto in this. awful