Worst Villains Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KMOVgTEaAcw

Because we all know some real stinkers that'd be hilarious to either make fun of or prove wrong.

>Doomsday
Yep, it checks out.

They don't really provide a good reason for mongal being there.

Nobody ever gets tired of hearing about Sleez. No Siree.

Mr. Mxyzptlk shouldn't be on there.

The rest of the list is mostly accurate with a debatable exception or two.

Why do people hate Superboy prime so much.

Reason stated in video; convoluted.

retarded concept

Hey Sup Forums, guess what? I'm Batman

Muh multiverse punch

It's a pretty cool concept just he application is iffy

The idea of a child gaining all of Superman's powers is pretty cool. The idea of someone finding out their entire reality is nothing but a comic book is pretty cool. Superboy Prime tries to mix both ideas but doesn't really know what it wants to really be, so in the end it just turns into an angry fanboy who goes across the multiverse killing as many phonies he can like a psychotic Holden Caulfield

The main problem with Superboy Prime, at least in my opinion, is that he's too comfortable with the fact that he's a fictional character. He's got all the personality of an edgy 14 year old yet his stories lacks any self awareness of that fact.

>He's got all the personality of an edgy 14 year old yet his stories lacks any self awareness of that fact.

No, his stories are incredibly aware of that fact. That's the joke. What most people miss out is that it's also a joke about meta characters. Ostrander did something similar when he put Grant Morrison on the Suicide Squad.

>LOL look at how stupid this is! This is real thing that actually happened in comics, can you believe this??? I kid you not, this actually happened! So dumb! Wow hyuk hyuk
That's the whole video. I'm triggered.

Emperor of America, Obsession, and Nuclear Man could all work well with some minor revamping.

>Mxy
>Doomsday
>Cyborg Superman

God, what a faggot.

>DUDE IT'S DEEP! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

Said no one.

I don't like Superboy Prime because I'm still assblasted about Pantha

but we do that all the time here

May as well ask here so I don't have to make a thread about it.

Are there any Sup Forums approved comic book youtube videos out there? Shit that talks about the history of the medium or just entertaining and/or funny shit.

I kind of like NerdSync, they have videos on stuff like character history, court cases related to comics, and how paneling and artwork affect how stories are told in comics.

Thanks, I'll look up some vids

ComicPOP?

Though we do make fun of stupid shit that happens in comics it's usually in the company of other people who've read the comic or at least read some comics, these kinds of videos are for people who don't read comics or "normies" I really fucking hate that term