What is this expression trying to convey?

Also, why are modcucks deleting ornella-posting? It's harmless fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxdkA2_-Bn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the classic emotion when a character is first confronted with Lovecraftian cosmic horror.

What manner of beast is that creature on the left?

i can just tell from the audience that this is bongland

Jonah totally had it coming. It was really enjoyable seeing ornella verbally dismantle him after his pathetic excuse for a retort.

It's France.

dissapointment + contempt

Hey guys help me meme this.
In 2012 Christina Hendricks was interviewed and the host asked her what it's like getting roles as a "full-figured woman". Hendricks was taken aback and immediately leaves set and ends the interview.

Looks like Chris Pine.

link faggot

youtu.be/JxdkA2_-Bn0

Somewhere in between

I've been saving some of the better ones from previous threads. No matter what though, it's the delay in translation that takes so much of the steam out of any retort he could have come up with. I honestly think those replies which would escalate the situation (see glock response) would work best.

>'For me, It's Idris Elba.'

>Hey, I can make half of that fantasy come through
walks out

>Bitch that's fresh... but not Subway Fresh!
Audience laughs.
Whore feels small.
Jonah gets paid a fat check from Subway for his stealth advertising.

>Did I leave to get my wallet?

>two old men and a hotel room, eh? Is that how you got this job?

>*slams table*
>SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP!!!!!

>asking for help meme'ing a meme
you have a lot to learn kid, heh. you can't just ask for memes to be memed. gotta meme it yourself.

k thx. starts at 0:42. She didn't walk off or anything. not in this clip anyway

Sneed (formerly chuck) falls in love with a lovecraftian party rocking pickle..
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the lovekafkalynchian pickle's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Jonah HIll's inability to come up with a proper response physically manifested as a pickle that has a taste for early 2010's pop music, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the big guy turned cucumber, he only looks at him and asks him what did he mean by this. After some investigation, he finds out that the sodium filled snack he called is not the same jonah hill who turned his lack of words into a pickle chuck! he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the uno farto's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Yeah that's the trouble, they obviously edited out her ending the interview but it's still a parallel to Jonah.

>Congratulations. You got your laugh and now sit there smiling with your cunt face and slut whore mouth festering with the stench of Ahmed's cock from the night before. I have a question though - do you want to get stabbed? Do you want your family to disappear? Where I'm from we show a little more respect to the people that rule over all white filth. Der Juden. The Jew. We run this planet and you will submit, whore. You want to experience even an inch of the power that I have? Be prepared to sacrifice your ass and pussy hole to the fattest, sweatiest and hairiest power brokers on this planet. Day-in day-out, you will be used as a stretched out bloody hole to allow a group of fat powerful kikes like myself to gratify our every sexual whim and desire. You tell me to leave the room? I'll make you and your family leave the planet with 1 phone call. You crossed the wrong whipping boy today, slut, and you and the rest of your cunt family will soon know what it means to feel sorrow and pain. Now bend your fat French ass over the table, glorified meat.

>you see the problem is they would be occupied with your mother

>What is this expression trying to convey?

Dominance, user. Dominance.

Respect to this memeurator

This. Fat jew got served.

wow, that is pretty antisemetic

Does anybody know why this bitch roasted Jonah so bad? Did she have some kind of axe to grind, I mean she really went after him.

>gettin offended for being called a thick goddess of fertility and milkies
goddamn whores

>you bitch

She was teasing him about one of his scenes in This is the end and he took it personal, respondind with "yeah I bet you get sodomized on a regular basis"
That's when she unloaded on him and made him ragequit the entire press tour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

kek this. Shit was a blast to watch