Stream: su-g.pw/minisodes2016
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!t4VEXZhI
Direct: sug.rocks/dl.html#0000

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
Sup Forums: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
/trash/: desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

FREAKS

COME OUT AT NIGHT

Press F to pay respects

Thanks lad.

why not K for KEK

I hope Ian is okay. He has not posted anything anywhere in quite a while. I hope he is busy working on a cool new cartoon right now and that is why he is being quiet!

how long until she realizes her mistake and kills herself?

Is Steven Universe ending soon?

Every single gem so far has been attractive to me

Every

Single

One

don't forget it's a maggot hotel

Even Smoky and YD?

I just got here.

Is it true that Zuke is out of the show?

He should be working on SU and NOTHING ELSE.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

if season 5 is the last season its gonna be a clusterfuck.They have to cram in, in less than 52 episodes:
Yellow Diamond,Blue diamond,white diamond,pink diamond, roses shady shit,the cluster,gem corruption,centipeetle,the rubies,bismuth,the orb from the moon, pearls backstory,amethysts backstory,lapis backstory and homeworld.
and this is not counting new fusions,new gems,new villains,new humans etc.
And if they keep the same pace as the last seasons,all this shit will have in between comfy towny episodes.
Its part of why i think its gonna last longer.

hopefully, I want to watch Pug Davis already

Best part of the episode

You need to lay off the adderall and edging

You mean you don't want him to finish making OK KO or possibly RPG World

even steben?

exept Amethyst was there when she said it.

Rebecca already said she has an ending in mind if the show weren't to get greenlit for another season

Rose you god damn cunt

So how long until Zuke is homeless?
She just gave up a dream job and is now stuck in the hellhole of LA with no income.

I have no idea what those are and therefore do not care

ESPECIALLY SMOKY AND YD

She had a job that many artists dream of having and she quit because she was 'too stressed'. She is in for a wake up call when she gets hired by a smaller studio and they don't have all the benefits that CN had.
The stress she had at CN is going to look like nothing in comparison. Studios like CN don't treat their artists like shit, unlike the smaller ones.
Unless she's tries to go for disability or manages to get a job at another big studio, she is going to hate her life soon.

Rose gave us Steven though.

almost none of that shit will be included

FINALLY

If she's any smart, and she might not be, she'll realize she has a bunch of dumb rabid fans who can easily keep her afloat through Patreon and stuff like that.

Honestly, this is why CN/Rebecca shouldn't hire retards. You never know when they'll just quit.

Zuke, from Hero to Zero

Is this thing about Zuke getting juked real or just some elaborate form of trolling and wishful thinking?

yeah but it would probably be a bit rushed considering all the stuff i just mentioned that needs to be resolved.
also CN would be out of their fucking minds if they dont greenlit SU for more seasons considering besides TTGO its the only thing that gives them money

I thought something happened to OK KO

Someone post the negative version of this image

If she had any pride and self respect she would just fuck off back to where she came from with her tail between her legs.

ssssh

its speculation based on a lot of shady shit

>the only faggots who would deny that she quit are retarded lapidotfags

From Zero to Negative Zero

>Two donuts and a coffee. That'll be $3.10. And $2.80 is your change.
>Uh, Steven, you're supposed to press the buttons with pictures of food on them.
>Don't need to Sadie. I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head.

Sadie was right. Register entry is used for both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.

i would leave everything for a work like that, it makes me so mad (and honestly a bit sad too) that she quit just cause she's lazy and whiny. why? she never will have an opportunity like that again

Did Ian get juked too? He hasn't been posting anything about OK KO or SU.

What if he got fired and now he's unemployed?

I would but I don't want to get banned again.

zreminder that Zuke a Shit

No I'm just being skeptical is all

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

OK KO was cancelled, it's possible he went back to work on SU since then.

I thought i heard-

Oh.

>Rebecca fired Ian
Hearty kek

you know it just occurred to me that anons think calling the crew ugly and bullying their personal lives upsets them, but if you think about it nothing could make them feel worse than calling episodes they worked hard on awful. They've probably been beating themselves up for half a week following the bad reception Gem Harvest got.
I mean what would make you feel worse if you were a chef, someone calling you ugly or someone saying your food was garbage? And with legitimate reasons to back it up?

Is this real?

Was she secretly /one of us/ this whole time?

read the thread

With the way she was listing off her mental illnesses and her increase in tumblrisms, I think she's going to try and get on disability.
She'll get to be as lazy as she wants, but also dirt poor.

source?

What's up with all this talk of the show getting canned and Zuke being fired?

1.Adventure Time is ending, aside from that, CN has nothing besides WBB TTG and SU to keep them on air besides re-rnus of dead properties
2. I doubt Zuke quit, it's probably a hiatus for her if she even did that, she's turbo tmblr, so that means regular mean comments will be grating as fuck. I doubt she'd quit completely with no way back in
3.There's been nothing to indicate it's going offline, show's numbers are still doing well, and it's been getting more merchandise lately.

>she was merely pretending to be retarded

where the /FREAKS/ at?

well, how ugly am i?

You might want to get your brain examined user. In fact why don't you do me a favor and draw a clock real quick.

I think you're pretty cute.

There's no talk about the show getting canned except from shitposters. Its ratings are in CN's top 3 and it's by far the most popular show out of their whole roster.

someone calling me ugly would hurt more because the general population is very vanity oriented

>Of the show getting canned
You misread me talking about OK KO dipshit.

Nah, Zuke is most likely gone-zo.
They replace two newbies and she removed the fact she was working on SU from her bio on her blog.

I hope you're all having a good evening /sug/

Stay safe and healthy and don't bully those who work on the crew for they have provided us with a lot of great content!

CAN'T JUKE THE ZUKE

>$3.10
>$2.80 change
wut

you can't live off neetbux/autismbux in LA though

This is a good post!!

When is Bismuth gonna use The Breaking Point.

Why does she have a mustache?

You're lucky you have Rebecca dude. Hold on with everything you've got

what about meme dorito's twitter account?

She's a qt!

>misread me dipshit
who the fuck are you? this is an anonymous imageboard and that post was replying to no one

waiting

I think she moved in with Tang. Tang works on SU, so she's not only going to be living off of tugboat checks.

Wait... are there $6 bills in this universe?

There's literally been no talk about SU getting canned.
Only two posts talking about Ian's cancelled show, OK KO was discussed.

I hope everyone that bullied Zuke gets cursed to always have a stone in their shoe, and they never get used to it.

Ian is a QT pie!!!

also WBB doesnt even give them good enough ratings so it really is only TTGO and SU

Zuke got what she deserved

Never. Garnet's going to see the future and understand the necessity of it at some point though.

tang is barely legal and lives with parents still

I hope all Zukefags kill themselves

I know I'm just being a dick.

Becky is so cute!

Is this real?

Either Zuke really was pretending to be retarded, which I doubt, but honestly with the way she acts I think she'd be a better fit working at What Pumpkin or Channel Awesome or some e-celeb shit as opposed to a professional studio. The tumblr brand of "im so gay xbbb" is a noticeable deviance.