Nu-males BTFO

Nu-males BTFO

lol
leather pants
faggot tattoos everywhere
frosted tips in hair that looks pulled from sink drain
trendy indie hipster facial hair
wallet chain

come the fuck on OP, this faggot is absolute nu.

Looks lovecraftian, any more movies like this?

it's like a sanity shattering cosmic horror when i see how much better looking this guy is than me.

NEED an extraterrestrial squid god to shatter my pitiful mind into absolute smithereens

>the best part about being an actor is....[yadayada something normal]...and rape beautiful women
t. Aquaman

Based

Aquakino coming sion?

What makes momoa so based?

>natty stomach

nigger needs to fucking eat some protein and not starve himself like some faggot woman

I was excited to see Zack spice up the Aquaman character since he cares a great deal about him but suspect Whedon is just going to turn him into Thor 2.0.

This guy is the epitome of a tryhard

His essential bro-ness.

But this is what his not even trying looks like.

This guy looks so cool. So what are his super powers?

He talks to fish

>been working out for literally 3 years
>still can't get the fucking fat off my midsection

what the fuck.

Ronon Dex > Khal Drogo

Why does he look so edgy?

You need more focused exercises. General rule of thumb is the first part you got fat on will be the last to go, and for man that's generally their midsection.

spot reduction is a myth

Consume less calories.

looks like the cover to a Jethro Tull album. stormwatch, perhaps.

JUST

Eat less. That's it. A good stomach is 99% losing fat.

You'd look twice as good with the right lighting and makeup too.

What does an Atlantian need key chain for?

>You need more focused exercises.
Wrong.

>General rule of thumb is the first part you got fat on will be the last to go.
Very wrong.

>for man that's generally their midsection
Correct.

Spot reduction is a complete myth, however. Abs are built in the kitchen not the gym. If you have a decent core, all you have to do is eat less calories until you fall under a certain body fat percentage (typically

Genetics also play a role, too - some people have smoother abs than others, and will never have pronounced ones. That's why some dudes have surgery to define them better.

reminder that you lift because you crave the attention of women

he's smaller than Thor

Supersonic swimmer, incredibly strong, incredibly tough, can see in total datkness, telepathic, and is literally the heir to the title of sea king, not just of Atlantis, but of all the sea, migjt even command it like Poseidon could.

He's the only capeshit actor that's legitimately handsome.

wrong

Seriously?

Stop being a DYEL pussy and become strongfat

wrong

lol at all the guys giving you tips. You're just too high est buddy, you won't lose that fat without becoming a literal skeleton

Cavil >>>>>>> everyone else

>Kakaman
and he still is a lil bitch, because his concept is gay and weak

everything bound with water is gay and weak. everything bound with fishes usually too, except maybe those buff nagas from warcraft 3.

The hell, did he get smaller? Not liking this low-bodyfat look for him at all. I know the studios mandated it because of fan service, and girls thinking 'protruding abs + big arms = omg so stronk", but he looks way stronger with higher bodyfat

>nagas from warcraft 3
>>>>>>>

i played that more than 10 years ago you little faglord.

why is his hair running away from his face

>butthurt closet faggot defending his little KAKAMAN crush

You're about half water. He can probably control water. And even if he can't, his hot-ass wife can. Also, considering that J'onzz isn't likely to show up, he's probably going to be a full-blown telepath too.

Yeah, I also never understood this. OK, you dont want to fix your fucked up hair IRL, but at least for Superman movie? Why does a hero literally called SUPERman have a fucking receding hairline which is especially amplified by the product/hairstyle he has in movie?

Maybe you're gay.

>butthurt KAKAMAN crush closet faggot is ALSO the balding superman fan
oh man you're a faggot for sure just go suck a dick already

okay

They were pretty clearly going for the haggard, weary Supes look from things like Ross's stories. I have a feeling we'll get more his look from MoS when he comes back.

>they were going for a haggard weary superman look, so they didnt fix his JUSTed hairline
yeah no m8 not buying this

Yeah, just an oversight, I'm sure.

there's no receding hairline in your pic though, just the BIG HEAD and then the trademark fag hair slab of superman

in the movie there's a CLEARLY receding hairline amplified by hair product and styling

Yep. Sadly.

>cast giant island nigger
>have him be a swaggering booze drinking jerkoff that occasionally helps out his "worshipers"
>it's whedon's fault
Come on

FPBP

>there's no receding hairline

why are you so retarded?
everyone from jim lee to Frank quitely draw him with a receding hairline.

Jim Lee draws everyone looking like a cardboard box.

Yeah legit though i'd like to see the OP image unedited because I bet momoa looks pretty fucking strange slim. The man is designed to be beefy and huge,

>literal my wife's kid marriage

>marvel

Mamoa is a nu male himself

I'm guessing you're probably white.

Leave that poor nu male alone.
Muscles is all it takes bro. With them evry mongrel baby face retard can become a real man.

What a joke.

What with this lovecraft Ian bullshit all of a sudden !?

Did evryone realise how based Howard was for his non apologetic recism? If so I'm all in.

I doubt it thiught. More like all the nu males have a new adjective for their stale visual over substance 2kike17 kino.

some Lovecraft based (I think HBO?) show is being shilled around recently. People are combatting it with memes, very Vonnegut circa 1969 if you ask me

Hyped desu senpai