We'll never have a world leader funeral like this again

>we'll never have a world leader funeral like this again

youtube.com/watch?v=B4oTrQgFYFI

what went wrong with us I'm literally in tears watching this funeral... partly because i know we'll never see a leader like this again in our lifetime. this world is over

And all those world leaders there.... for a christian burial... we'll never see it again if we go down our current path .

i participated in Ronald Reagan's Funeral
ask me anything

I kick myself for not going. I was working in DC at the time and my buddy went. I liked Reagan, but didn't have the deep appreciation for him then like I do now.

Who gives a kek about reagan. Nixon died in our lifetime and he was far more important to the world.

She's wearing it backwards.

This desu. Nixon was the hero America needed, Reagan was just damage control.

Ronald "muh holocaust" Reagan was pathetic.

Wait until Elizabeth II dies.

It will make Diana's look like a tea party.

Millennial here, redpill me on Reagan.

kill your fucking self, you fucking faggot

Reagan was the ultimate Cuckservative, he's the standard by which all Cuckservatives measure themselves. Fucking gave MILLIONS of illegals BLANKET AMNESTY.

If you liked Reagan you should have voted for Jeb Bush instead of Trump.

Wasn't all he's usually cracked up to be.

Still, had one hell of a persona/aura going. Kind of a 'grandpa of the United States' thing. Always made me feel comfy growing up.

Only thing that could have saved us better would have been more Ike.

Why would you want one.

>twitter complaining it's not taking place at a black church
>complaints the priest isn't a homosexual refugee
>wtf why spend all this money to get buried that could have been spent on my tax stamps??

>If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin.

Based HST

How many cars will she hit?

who wrote this, Nixon was great though, so much lefty butthurt.

S-SeventhSon?

>dies
Please don't use ANY meme magic whatsoever on this. Kek may decide to test us.

Reagan and Nixon were absolute, total scum

she'll die in 2016

Do you like being a faggot?

It depends on perspective.