Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtOXxH6KVX4
youtu.be/QQnpO_6kbf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck that shit nuke south carolina now

>A woman told a responding deputy that her son had “seen clowns in the woods whispering and making strange noises” at around 8:30 p.m. that night

come float with us user, we all float down here, and when you're down here you'll float too.

Also, don't check under your bed tonight.

Any good scary movies with clowns in them? If it's on Netflix it's even better.

i bet this is all a shitty marketing campaign to drum up awareness for that stephen king movie

I guess the clown is not planning on showing them funny magic tricks?

Urgggggggh, I'm scared of clowns. Arm the children!

What the hell America?

Is this some next level viral marketing for the IT remake?

B A T T E R Y
C
I
D

IT

Fug

Is there really a remake?

Tbh you're probably right

They're probably pranksters who think it's really creepy and edgy.

It's a ploy to drum up media hype for the new "IT" movie

>tfw you consider getting abducted just so you can land a free hug
I mean....I-I'm not the only one, right g-guys?

We all float down here.

YOU FUCKED IT UP

Y O U S L I M E
O
U
S
L
I
M
E

Kek

Sounds like a bunch of clowning around to me.

I agree, nuke both Carolinas just to be safe.

The kids are obviously making it up. Do you really believe that in this day and age where every grade school has a smart phone that none of them have taken a picture or video of the clowns.

They are making it up.

The clowns thing was/is an internet exploit.

Scariest shit ive ever read, just kill me right fucking now

>fake

lame

at least now I know theres an IT remake that I won't be watching.

Why the fuck is everything a goddamn remake now a days is Hollywood dead?

Reminded me of this music video George McFly made.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtOXxH6KVX4

Nice try Bozo.

This is a real news report

Hmmm...... Free hugs...candy... even money.... sounds enticing.

This is America, home of all The crazy shit on the planet

Fully plausible

real news report but the source is probably some marketing team

Not even in the slightest

It's clown mass hysteria all over again? You already went through it, burgers. Next you gonna tell me that satanic daycare workers organise orgies, blood sacrifices and balloon rides.

I agree, Gonzo.

>tfw no ghost to fight

>(((Hollywood))) using creepy pedophile clowns as a ploy for their new (((movie)))
>dress up as a clown
>go clear out an abandoned maintenance shack in the woods
>lure children there and kill them
>anyone who spots me is just presumed to be shilling the movie

Thanks (((Stephen)))!

oh yeah you smart ass bong?

where else do you see car crashes like THIS

i know who it is

There are no hugs user. Only stabbing.

>implying daycare satanic orgies never happened

You calling Alex Jones a liar, sławek?

Beep beep richie

that's exactly what I was thinking

There's a reason why we have guns.

Someone should go shoot this fuck dead.

Yep.

the cops agreed the kids were molested, there just wasn't enough proof who did it.
and Satanic pedofiles are real, deal with it.

Probably some shitty viral marketing for the new IT series

Did they really remove the bright clown clothing and give him that dark outfit and think it's a better choice?

lel you underestimate the retardation that happens in USA

5 years ago I was assaulted by a clown.

>media hype
>literal clowns inviting kids into the woods
>police reports filed
>police have made a public statement
>"le its just marketing guys"

this shit is honestly creepy as fuck. either an organized pedo ring or just teenagers being dumb as fuck.

New IT has good potential but I know they are gonna fuck it up more so than the first movie did.

This feels like a shitty creepypasta

This happens once every decade or so in the States. Epidemic of predatory clown sightings, always starts in one place then spreads across the US and Canada.

Was wondering when the New Tens would have it's phantom clown incident (as they are known).

Damn, they're trying way too hard with that design. IT was a shit movie but Pennywise was perfect.

>think it's a better choice?

It makes sense. Penny Wise has been murdering kids since the early years of the town so his outfit should have an old look to it.

I just don't like the idea that he looks so evil. He's supposed to look friendly and shit so kids trust him, not like green goblin in a clown outfit. Let's be real, we should consider ourselves lucky they didn't make him fucking black.

This.
Still gives me the chills up to this day. Definitely a masterpiece of the genre.

Why don't they just search the forest? Get some dogs and a bunch of officers and clear it out. Do some stake outs, idk.

I'll hug you little boy.

Because the kids are full of shit and the cops know it. Why waste the money?

>tfw I live in Greenville SC

I literally haven't heard about this on the local news anywhere

you know, in the 1950's if this shit happened, a posse would have been put together and there'd be a clown dressed nignog on a rope.

>why waste the money
>implying cops arent just sitting in their squad cars playing on their phones
>implying they're not meeting for breakfast and coffee for 3 hours every morning

Will you be saying that when a kid actually gets abducted?

My guess is that it's a story kids made up and then, through the power of memes, was taken seriously.

I remember other kids making shit up all the time as kids and it getting passed around.

They should have done the same thing with the blair witch, desu.

It's shit though. The very idea about horror clowns is to be brightly coloured stereotypes of entertainers who do their best to bring joy to children and adult spectators alike, making them laugh, smile and have a good time in general. Then kill them horribly.
Making Pennywise LOOK evil, defeats the entire point and is a piss-poor decision.

they only remake the heros as black or women
the evil dudes are always still white males.

Details pls

You fucking shitehawk
Did you even read the book?

>Let's be real, we should consider ourselves lucky they didn't make him fucking black.

Pretty much this

>Implying walking through the woods looking for motherfucking clowns is any better

I mean really, you want them to go look for Santa Clause too since kids say they have seen him?

>Will you be saying that when a kid actually gets abducted?

Why hasn't one been abducted yet? Oh, because their aren't clowns hiding in the woods trying to kidnap kids. That is a horrible kidnapping strategy anyways.

it's a publicity shot for a magazine, not a still from the movie
there is zero reason to assume he looks evil at any point

Wait, satanic balloon rides? Those monsters have gone too far.

>villain
>black

I'm kinda glad they didn't...I mean hey more diversity the better but making the bad guy a minority just sends a really creepy old-timey racist vibe. "Hate/Fear the other" and that old chestnut...

Yes, do you really think Hollywood is going to follow the book over stylizing for tweens?

Then it's a piss-poor decision to make it a marketing shot where he looks blatantly evil.

I disagree. Candy Man has a black Villain and they still manage to make him the victim with some evil white people bullshit.

Race is a pretty big theme in the IT book anyways. Stephen King is a pretty big cuck.

Wtf I hate clowns now

Just know something could have been done.

>Just know something could have been done

If a kid actually gets snatched I will personally take my gun and go walk through those woods at night hunting clowns, I'll even live stream it as proof.

It isn't going to happen though because clowns aren't in the woods.

>promoting a horror movie in Entertainment Weekly
>it's a bad idea to make the picture look scary

>If it isn't clown dressed pedophiles
>Why hasn't someone, or a group of someones, gone vigilante and started sniping these faggots from a half mile away?

Where do you even find a pedophiles dressed as clowns?

Clowns, the biggest nightmare of Americans, for a reason.

Greenville County, SC, apparently.

>tfw Henry Bowers is running after Mike, yelling "Niggerniggernigger!"
>tfw black nightclub burned down by KKK
>tfw book literally begins with an anti-gay hate crime

King's a faggot and I recommend everyone to never read his shit. He was SocJus while Bill Ayers was still building nail bombs.

Yes, because Pennywise isn't that kind of antagonist.

But that's what I am saying. You would only do that after the fact? If we do it preemptively we could be saving the lives of children.

A search that results in nothing vs dead kids and a search afterwards.

Why haven't you if you feel so strongly about it, pussy?

And now we're about to elect one as President.

no ones opinion here is going to change whether the police go on some spooky clown hunt or not

give him that dark outfit and think it's a better choice?

What is lighting?

The whole picture looks dark, the lighting only serves to highlight that hes evil, not much else.

I imagine the blatant evil look will be toned down. The whole point of the leaked PR image is to turn heads and show off this eldritch evil for fans of the older series and the book. The actual movie will probably capture his "seductive" nature.

I also believe that he'll change clothes as the movie goes on, too.

They can search if they want, they aren't going to find any clowns though kek.

I was walking home from a bar at night when I went over a bridge and out of nowhere a guy dressed as a clown snuck up behind me.

He asked if I wanted to buy some weed, cocaine, and a bunch of other shit some i've never heard of.

I said yea I'll buy some weed, but I said "are you a cop" and he said "no. now show me your dick to prove you aren't a cop"

Then he whipped out his dick. And I whipped out my dick. And he said "okay follow me to the drugs"

So I followed him to a dark alley where he suddenly started trying to rape me or some shit so I fought him off and escaped.

This story is 100% true.

Reminds me of this from over a year ago: youtu.be/QQnpO_6kbf8

Did you say spooky...?

So, i'm still going through the dark tower series. A friend said that pennywise was in it, is that true? I know that the dt books were supposed to connect with other King stories.

Satanic balloon rides were an integral part of child testimonies. Are you implying they made that part up?