Homeless

How do first world countries deal with homeless people?

Send them back to Mexico
Remova le a mehico

Ignores them.

Our homeless are some fat bastards, sometimes they eat better than people that work.

If they're women: dem programz n' SHEIT

If they're men: leave them to their own devices, throw foodstamps at them to shut them up

Import refugees and give them money.

Send them home and build the wall so they can't come back

Spikes on benches and entryways

Call them mexicans

Strong family unit.

this, along with letting foreign buyers massively inflate housing so that there's 0 chance they will ever be able to fix their situation

Ideally by providing them with enough help that they don't have to resort to crime to avoid starving or freezing to death, but not so much that it could support the lifestyles of the lazy

Get rid of usury and the elite. Create a economic system that creates jobs for all.

Then we wont have homeless. Also boot out all the parasites and foreigners.

A schizo split between buying them dominos and setting fire to them. Not-a-lot in between.

abduct and experiment on them/offer them as sacrficie to the elite's god.

Germany gives them housing, and enough money to get food and search for a job. We still have them, but only in two strains;

Strain #1: The crazy
Yup. They have a few screws loose, and chose the street over a cozy flat. For reasons, mightily related to their mental state. Rather rare, you rarely will have them in towns, even cities might get by with only one or two of them - besides the big cities, that is. Most of them don't even beg, but gather bottles and other stuff to fuel their booze habits. What? Drugs? Nah. This aint 'murrica.

Strain #2: The Gypsy
Carted here from the east, often enough by some cartel, they beg, ring bells to beg and scout for break-ins, camp in the wilderness ala calley-type-jungle slums, and are hated by everyone sane. Every summer, we get loads of them, they don't even carry passports, and police are on the lookout against them.

we just let them harass everyone for change and everyone is stupid and gives them change so they dont go away. They then go buy drugs and shoot up in the injection sites that we give them

Oy vey! We got a new Hitler brewing.

Muh shekels

Ignore them.

>hobos are rather rare in german cities
Yeah no, they have separate communities and there are hundreds if not thousands in every major city. My uncle lived as a bum in Munich once. He said getting food or a low paying job isn't a problem at all, you have shelter if you're lucky in the winter as nearly all facilities demand being kinda sober and drug-free.
Drugs aren't really common but not unheard of either, especially cheap opiates.

we give them free clean needles and places to do drugs ensuring a healthy customer base for chinese importers of fentanyl to cut heroin for sale cheaper to street dealers who thrive in the literal tent cities we have set up for our homeless

it's a fuckin utopia

>How do first world countries deal with homeless people?

If they don't want to use their white male privilege, the state will take care of them.

I think politicians have realized curing homeless people's mental illness and addictions to make them labour force ready aren't as cost effective as letting in swaths of illegals, refugees, and temp. foreign workers in the country. it easier to just let them barely survive than spend thousands to try to rehabilitate them with free therapy and housing.

Gib dem monies cause I'm walking with my gf

"Please mr give me krona"

Nej

"hej hej"

If they ask me for money i give them some of my Ass-Pennies, its a Win-Win for both of us

>go to cologne to visit friend
>we sit outside eating delicious fries
>suddenly dirty white german walks up to our table and asks "you got some money? I need money"
>we both say nope sorry and he moves on
>4 minutes later some manlet sandnigger walks up to us holding 50 eurocent in his hands
>he mumbles some shit and friend grabs a euro out of his pocket and gives it to him
>waiter comes to us asking if there is a problem with that guy
>he says no
>I ask him why the fuck he gives money to homeless niggers
>I felt sorry for him he says

>government literally pays foreigners to stay here
>while letting our homeless and senior citizens rot in the streets/their homes.

ignore them. fuck the gypsies.

Bring outsourced jobs back to America, unfortunately for gargantuan corporations this will be more expensive since they cannot pay Chinese or Indian workers slaves wages, but it would benefit the country in the long run.

The answer is obvious... put them to work. Once they are productive they can work themselves out of their wretched situtations. Literally 'work sets you free'

>but it would benefit the country in the long run.
literally no one cares about long term anymore
they just want to make some quick cash and gtfo

I actually saw a cop call out a beggar on a overpass.

There are more than enough facilities and food banks to help them out, no need to beg.

I'd print out papers with all that info and give it to any beggar I see, if I cared.

We used to have a lot of homeless. I never see them any more. It's weird, but whatever.

You could use those pennies at the self-checkout. I've probably spent about $30 in change at self-checkouts.

We just let them roam the streets here in Portland and everyone loves the homeless here they are so weird and quirky!

Everywhere I walk smells like piss and if your lucky on a calm summers night you can hear the local loons going

"ALOOLOLOLOLOLO"

Also all the homeless skanks will put out for some booze, cigarettes or Meth. Feel free to come on down to Portland. Mind the heroin needles and fags.

>Portland
is it not a liberal trash dump?

any of you fuck a homeless if the pay was cheep?

By ignoring them and focusing on refugees

Eugenics

how does anyone even survive being homeless
how do you rise out of homelessness and start your life again?