Frasier premiered 24 years ago today

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0582372/?ref_=ttep_ep20
youtube.com/watch?v=MwSQz1XQxDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm almost exactly the same age as frasier, cool

I've been rewatching these episodes a lot recently.

Please tell me they'll actually do a 25th anniversary release in HD with special features

Was Roz a slut?

Me too

she has a slutty voice

Fraser was such a quality and comfy show.

Yes, but the real slut in the bedroom was Daphne.

MENNNNNNNN

Duh

Roz was the flaw in the diamond

Roz was a BASED single mom like me.

I saw the show when it first aired.

I just watched that episode where she was in niles hot apartment and was making all of those sexual innuendos

I'm watching it right now. Weird.

>Roz was a BASED single mom like me.

shill nigga

I cannot for some reason bring this episode to mind. Maybe I always fap to this part and it never sank in.
I generally watch Frasier every few years. I think it's about time to revisit this old favorite.

its this one

imdb.com/title/tt0582372/?ref_=ttep_ep20

It's a classic

Literally every episode is like this:
>"Why Niles, I haven't seen you so incensed since '96, when the operahouse scrapped their annual production of 'Don Giovani' from the calendar!"
>*canned laughter*
>"But Frasier, don't you remember last year's April Fools Day when you switched the disk from my copy of the Berlin Symphony playing Bach's Symphony in D Major with that of "The Simpsons Do the Bartman" as a practical joke?
>*canned laughter*
>"I'm afraid not Niles. We all know what excessive sherry consumption does to my memory and sense of comedic timing. What exactly was your reaction?"
>"Well Frasier, let's just say that it's a good thing I'm a Jungian and not a Freudian like yourself. Oh, and that it wasn't Eddie who defecated in your Armani loafers after all."
>*canned roaring applause and hollering*

Literally the Big Bang Theory of the 90s

Daaaaamn

Harsh but Tru.

Samefag....LET'S GET BETTER

>mfw Niles was a better radio host than Frasier

Thank you, dear dude.

>tfw it is a pretty good show but I just wanted to post the copypasta

It was definitely implied wasn't it?

>mfw Niles would have been syndicated within a season with a national TV show within three seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwSQz1XQxDA

What did they mean by this?

So it had comedic structure, so what? Still funny shit. Big bang theory is trash.

That they once wrote a musical?

MENNNNNNN

>It's a one of the mentally ill cretins from Seinfeld threads tries to steal my trolling tactic but can't use the same rapier sharp wit and implied ennui I employ to bamboozle them into angry responses post

How droll. Shall I run through the door and make a face then shout my catchphrase like the gaunt buffoon neighbor that was the 90's version of Sheldon or make a comment about pretzels or shrinking genitalia like the squat, balding, overweight and neurotic Hebrew friend of the lead?

I like you and what you're about

With those tossed salads and scrambled eggs? 'Quite stylish'

t. Kelsey

>[smooth jazz intro plays, interstitial card with try-hard pun flashes on screen]
>Niles bursts into the room in a frenzy
>*laugh track*
>Frasier: "Why Niles, I haven't seen you in such a tizzy since we went to [insert opera here] last Saturday!"
>*laugh track*
>Niles: "It's my wife Maris. She won't let me buy another Ming vase!"
>*laugh track*
>Frasier: "That wretched woman wouldn't know good taste if it hit her like [insert 17th century European history reference here]!"
>*studio laugh track*
>Martin: "Will you two fruits shut up? I'm trying to watch Buxom Bimbos Gone Bananas 3?"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Upkempt British woman enters from other room]
>Daphne: "Did somebody say banana? That reminds me of the time back in Manchester when me poor mam was sat queueing for the new Oasis album and slipped on a banana peel that fell out of the rubbish bin. She must have had a bruise on her arse for 6 months!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Martin's dog urinates on Frasier's shoes]
>Frasier: "I just bought these Mantellassis!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[cut to radio studio]
>Frasier: "Hello Seattle, Dr. Frasier Crane here. Today's topic is marital disagreements."
>[Ron Howard is today's first celebrity call-in guest]
>Ron Howard on phone: "Hi Frasier, my wife says she wants to try new things in bed."
>Roz: "He has a small penis. Trust me, I would know".
>*studio laugh track*
>Frasier: "Stop it, you wench!"
>*studio laugh track*
>[Bulldog enters]
>Bulldog: "Nice melons, Roz."
>*studio laugh track*
>[Niles also enters, having somehow gained security clearance]
>Niles: "Yes. Capital knockers".
>*studio laugh track*
>[caller hangs up, dial tone sounds, Frasier turns red with fury]
>*studio laugh track*
>Frasier: "That does it! I'm leaving you imbeciles and going home. Thank Freud for expensive sherry!"
>*studio laugh track*
>fade to black
>" HEY BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A CALLIN'..."