/GoT/ General

Wild Wolf Edition

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4
youtube.com/watch?v=VuofaDxa6Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what was going through his head in this moment?

I miss Season 4 so much

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=VuofaDxa6Oo

>Fucking Cat convincing me to come to King's Landing I swear to all the gods I hope there's an afterlife so I can yell at her for a while
>Why did I go south Starks should never go south
>Wish I'd died valiantly against the Mad King instead of at the hands of this little shit
>Wow Sansa is going to be scarred for life

IVE BEEN SITTIN HERE FOR DAYS

START THE DAMN SHITPOSTING BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Why it take 6 seasons for this show to get about that action?

Posting better Queen in the North.

Imagine if Jon was more like based Brandon the Wild Wolf and told Daenerys to fuck off with her kneeling

An order of knights who follow the Old Gods, most like

Faith of the Seven is shit but knighthood is alright. Would adapt the oaths and shit to fit the Old Gods and go from there. Piss off the septons in the south

>not muh knights

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore

cast sneed

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

not today aaaggghhh poster

If Jon was more like Brandon, he'd be dead.

>come out and die Bolton!

Kill yourself, kike.

why did they kill stannis in the show?
seems a waste just so they can justify Breainne lumbering about still

Isn't Jorah Mormont a knight? He was knighted under the Seven despise being a Northerner or he was a non-believer?

Why does Sansa look like she is in her 30s?
Why is Joffrey fat?
Why does Ned not give a shit?

Maybe you could have just NOT TOLD CERSEI THAT YOU KNEW THAT HER KIDS AREN'T BOBBY'S

>Stannis
>dead

SHSHSA PREHSH

Honestly if I were king I'd just keep some pseudo-concubines.

Maybe raise their kids up as minor noble cadet houses to the Starks.

Would probably turn out like Aegon IV though... though if they ended up like Jon they'd probably be a bit less... rebellious.

about 9 pounds of steel

It would've been shamefur dispray. Sansa gave away his plans anyway.

Enough with the good art.
This is now officially a bad art thread.

Doing a ck2 playthrough as Tommen but without regency so I don't have a baby sitter. Shits getting silly.

>9 pounds

no

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so xDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDD PICKLE RICK!@!!!!!@!!!!!
Kill yourself, /utg/ nigger kike, FAG kike.

There sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to...

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

You have a kid already? Is the wife still Margaery?

I can feel it calling in the air tonight... Oh lord

youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4

There are two ways of becoming a knight: a boring and lengthy process that takes like a whole day in King's Landing, and impromptu knightings like Beric does in the Brotherhood. I suppose Jorah could've had the latter.

Are Tullys and Blackwoods all dead?
How's the war going?

Wtf, does Tommen have a bastard?

I'm honestly shocked there's been no Dany fag posts yet, hopefully it stays that way

CAREFUL NED

TOMMEN! TOMMEN! TOMMEN!

Though they make more sense than their haters honestly.

what was going through tommen's head

the ground
get it
because he jumped out of the window and hit the ground very hard, which killed him
and he did it because he realized what a weak cuck unfit to rule he was
tommen's dead now

>10 yo
>has a kid

/ss/ that much??

Agreed, but it's still nice not seeing her spammed every 2nd post

>T. SJW REDDIT JONERYS KIKE

Will Jonerys kid be a girl or boy?

Yeah, that's why I don't post her much personally

Gods i was a whore then

KEK KIKE NIGGER KEK NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE

Fucking nope. Kidnapped "Arya" Stark, who is secretly Jeyne Poole, created a head cannon in my head where they had a love child, but then cersei sells her to slavery. Where she is then rescued by the Manderlys, who married her back to Roose, who Ramsey killed, and then remarried. The bastard is with some dude in the North idk.
Totally doing creative cheating and to set up a circumstance and see how it plays out
One Lion to mount the world

We've been over this.

Fraternal twins, drogon lays eggs, Nymeria and Ghost hook up like they always should've and get some puppies.

Stark/Targaryen/Dragon Restoration

>16 bastards
You were always a whore, bobby

Girl. Show is feminist.

it'll be dead
just like daenaerys' other kid
the seed is weak

>falseflagging THIS HARD
>THIS
>HARD
lol

Change your dynasty to Baratheon tbqh. Always found it dumb in this mod that the kids are Lannisters and not Baratheons.

>windows 10
>twitch
>discord
>PUBG
Holy shit, dude, just kill yourself.

what the FUCK was his problem?

>AAAAAHHH SAVE ME HONOR

My fault for listening to my bitch wife. Should've married a sweet Northern girl instead.

CARE ROBERT CAREFUL

what if Winterfell's walls are imbued with retardation magic and the reason Littlefinger's plan sucked is because he was leaning against the wall for three episodes

>Greatjon Umber
>Dead

wrong screen
I will if there's ever an intrigue option. It's funny because I never play sympathetic to a lannister so I never thought about how it was bullshit that they're automatically labeled as lannister.

It's a joke, dude.

>I was just pretending to falseflag!
retard

Nah that was beta Drogos seed, now she got that Jon Snow alpha seed in her. It'll be the size of The mountain at 10 years old

jon snow is a weak gormless cuck who sold the north for dothraki rapefugee NIGGERS

Add the trait bastard, then legitimize yourself. Should turn you Baratheon. In my game I added a fake Baratheon dynasty for Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella using the split Baratheon-Lannister CoA.

Also how did you get rid of the regency council? For me when I last played as Tommen, I just bumped him up to his show age.

>book Jon: Tall and thin
>show Jon: Short and fat
>book Jorah: Bald and ugly as hell
>show Jorah: Pretty damn good looking
>book Dany: unbelievably beautiful, supermodel-tier
>show Dany: kind of cute I guess

The other main characters were all pretty well cast.

agghh..

No, he did it for love. That's the Alpha way

is book jon meant to be tall? never picked up on that

>book daenaerys: fair skin, silver hair, purple eyes
>show DANNY: muslim skin, muslim hair, muslim eyes
the kings of miscasting

this is goddamn rediculous windows 10 is a fucking nightmare

What's with the Sup Forums posting pics n these threads lately, kindly fuck off please

There could've been a better Cersei too. Charlize Theron in Snow White is pretty much perfect for her.

doesn't emilia have blue eyes?

only redditors complain about Sup Forums. go back

>HAHA XD LOVE DRUMPFS HATE #LE FEMINISM AND #LE REFUGEES XDDDD
jon cuck was a weak little faggot who sold out the entire north and sentenced all of westeros to be permanently raped by subhuman sand NIGGERS all for the sake of his own weak cuckoldry

Charlize is 50 fucking years old pinhead. She a shit compared to my Emilia

Which is better?

I think he meant Cersei

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so xDDDD
Kill yourself and then permanently fuck off back to /utg/ where you came from, dumb kike. BALD kike.

Nope, for love. For love.

how dead are these threads going to be a year from now when we still have no new season?

are you a bot? Bad bot

And still looks better than both Emilia and Lena. LMAO.

Both are pretty good, first with one-colour background would've been the best. But the picture is wrong anyway.

Oh, ok. Yeah I could see that. My bad pinhead user

'member this?

Hopefully filming takes a while and we get more and more pictures during that time, then we can start speculating on shit until the "leak"fags begin again.

Hopefully some of the guys we've relied on in the past will come back, be great to find out the finale beforehand. Lucky fuckers in production, and now even actors who never bothered reading the books will find out how it all ends a year and a half ahead of everyone else

What is dead may never die.

@87830028

GODRY THE GODDAMNED GIANTSLAYER STRIKES AGAIN

DUMB cunt

>harrenhal is finally on the table
how the fuck did he do it?

What happened with the Reach?
Edmure and Blackfish are both dead?

I envisioned him as tall. I think it was because the Starks are synonymous with being described as long or lanky where as Robb with Tully features was described as Stocky which is usually a shorter build. So in my head he was tall.