What movies would you go pay to see at the cinema?

I would go see a lefty feminist uggo, but in reality a beauty who wanted to be a princess as a girl, before she got shreked into looking like shrek, meet a conservative, alt-right type, arch patriarch, etc. Watch him being a man yet dropping red pills at the right moments. Even though their views are different, his benevolent attitude has her convinced that he is right. Women smell good intentions. They marry and sail into the sunset. The end.

The sequel will have the same guy, but his wive divorced him so now he is single, and we can't hire the same actress back either because the first was such a hit that spurred her career. She was the first actress to get an Oscar for playing a non-leftie role. She did not accept the Oscar but instead said it was an award of an institution of progressives' oppression. That's right, one day we will overthrow the centralized nodes of power, when the difference of power between the plebs and elite gets too asymptotic. And they will. They will become
too elevated. There will be internal revolution, in some shape or form. After all, just like Galileo, right now we have the postmodern religion and our pioneers are getting caught, financially castrated, and socially executed. I think we are going to win this.

Why did the jews do this to us? She looked perfect before.

the right you want to fuck and dump, the left you want to marry

>dat transformation
Happened to Bebe Washell too. Shame.

>on the left a masculine perception of beauty and an ideal woman for which her sole purpose is to look pretty and be objectified by men
> On the right a woman who is comfortable in her own skin with a new found natural confidence whereby she no longer feels she has to live up to a pre conceived man-made beauty stereotype and she can just be herself

I just go to watch anime now

Your opinion. I think the before and after are equally good, though I personally prefer the right because I vaguely have a thing for rebellion.

The right is also a stereotype. A stereotype of a mentally ill seeking purpose in displaying her vagina power to the world.

The girls who do this sort of thing seem like some of the biggest narcissists.

>it's a "Sup Forums gets mad about women who aren't submissive and traditional" episode

This but about 85% unironically.

>It's a sexist automatically assumes a pretty girl is submissive or that feminity is trait of weakness
Nobody hates feminity as much as feminists which is ironic as fuck.

What in God's holy name are you blabbering about?

*blathering

I really, really hate rightists. Just wanted to get this off my chest.

what are you gonna call it Sup Forums Wish Fulfillment: The Movie ?

What a picklerickian transformation

based pickle rick poster

why do incels get so triggered by hairstyles?

>the right you want to fuck
maybe for you low-standard virgin

>i, on the other hand, am a HIGH standard virgin!

I wasn't talking about the hair, grrrlfriend.

Same same but different but still same

Why do liberals get so triggered by hair?

>that filename
>feminism makes her want to be white
hmm no honey

too bad she's a cheating whore
great that her ex utterly JUSTed her in court

>android vs iphone

pls stomp my balls pierce those heels through them so my cumcum spills out like egg yolk

the right looks a hundred percent insecure

>equally good

Yep, you quoted some words I said. Good job

your post looks like projecting

your faux argument its made from a defensive position

this post is very del Torovian in the sense that it made me think

Women are just having growing pains and an identity crisis, with increasing pressure and responsibilities comes increasing anxiety and disillusionment. The tumblr girls that stylize themselves like on the right are overly-concerned with being cool, like in a lame "badass motherfucker" kinda way. They're being less ironic than they'd like to think with ironic shit like "my aesthetic: can strike fear into the hearts of men twice my size." Tons of girls got pissed at pic related because they were getting roasted by proxy for being fucking goobers, I had to find a Google cache of it because the tumblr horde descended and the guy deleted it. Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing is cringy as fuck, but I can empathize because they're basically being accepted into the boy's club where hardship and insecurity leads to lashing out with a "tough" image. They really don't fully understand these new feelings society hasn't equipped them to deal with, nor do they handle it well when the self-image they cope with it with is attacked. Men have had a while to use bromance as a detour to coming to terms with the bonding and emotions that come with feminization, but women are kinda up shit creek without a paddle when it comes to the expectations that come with masculinization. Women have self-reported as being unhappier with decades of strides in women's rights because being part of man's world isn't quite as liberating as they'd hoped, especially not when they're stuck in a limbo where they still have desires like an taller, more successful partner which makes a hypergamous dating pool dry up even more when women themselves are high-earning professionals.

that's not the same girl
different nose, chin, hairline, eyebrows

This

Go back to r/incels you genetic dead ends. This is a lovecraftian board

I think it's more kafkaesque

Because women are retarded and it's our jobs to lead them.

>meet a conservative, alt-right type, arch patriarch, etc. Watch him being a man yet dropping red pills at the right moments. Even though their views are different, his benevolent attitude has her convinced that he is right.

Yikes. No wonder you Sup Forums virgins are so bitter.

Hello mr. reddit!

So something like an alt-right version of God's Not Dead? I wouldn't expect to see it in theaters, but you could probably set up a Patreon and just crank it out yourself. Maybe even do a little premiere event like the Davis Aurini documentary.