RWBY/RT General #980: SURVIVOR SERIES edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-psa-1-of84bd
neopoliitan.tumblr.com/post/153451983074/roosterteeth-give-me-child-spring-maiden-who
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pyrrha a shit.

WHERE IS THIS DRAWFRIEND

I remember them giving us some samples of their art, but that seemed to have been the only piece they made

h e l p

u a shit

>Weiss/Banesaw
>Junior/Yang
>degenerate
that's wrong bucko

Amen brother.

Reposting from last thread since it got drowned out by degeneracy:

>Raven is away
>Spring Maiden leads an assault on a nearby village
>RNJR jump into the fray and start to help
>They manage to drive off most of the invaders
>Grimm begin to attack both sides
>Nora has the option to help the Spring Maiden from being overrun
>Nora decides against it in full view of the Spring Maiden
>Nora is the last thing the Spring maiden thinks of
>Nora becomes the Spring Maiden
>Tyrian sees this happen
How would we like to see this?

anyone else watch ep 4 and feel really confused. All these new questions, and still no answers to old questions.

Wtf is farmboy, is that Ozpin? WTF is the relic?

and now there's wtf tribe are Raven and Qrow from and why do they kill random villages?

Uh oh

>Banesaw watched a Schnee rape his girlfriend
>She becomes said Schnees cockslut for life
>Now his goal is to rape a Schnee
>Finally gets the opportunity
>Can't, reminds him too much of his ex
>Still wants revenge but he can't kill or rape her
>Finds out she's his Griffith's kid
>Decides to make her fall in love and flaunt it in front of the Schnees

>Dust and Destiny

IT'S PERFECT

Rubes could totes be the rookie optimistic player who loves CAHRAZY DmC shenanigans that aren't necessarily the best, Wiess is the minmaxer,Blake is the furrvent RPer, and Yang could be the group's old foreverDM.

THIS SHIT IS WRITING ITSELF

>You're a big guy

>anyone else watch ep 4 and feel really confused. All these new questions, and still no answers to old questions.

It's been going on like that since season 1, there is just more and more questions without any answers, there hasn't been any answers to anything.

I'm for it only if it completely erases Pyrrha from the memories of RNJR and Jaune's phone.

The first episodes were just giving us the setting. We're going to get answers soon enough I think.

Oxo, please. Calm your throbbing hate erection.

>overrides Weiss' protest and gives her multiple orgasms with his fingers, mouth, and cock
>then threatens to torture her to death if she ever tries escaping
>he leaves
>Weiss is rather confused

I'm still flabbergasted by how popular this cunt was.

>Tribes
Qrow and Raven were raised by bandits

>Farmboy
Unknown, possibly Ozpin's reincarnation/standmaster

Can we just nuke everything and start over?
There's nothing of value left in this shitheap show.

>Wtf is farmboy, is that Ozpin? WTF is the relic?
It's called waiting and seeing

>and now there's wtf tribe are Raven and Qrow from and why do they kill random villages?
it's called being bandits

And stop typing wtf you seem like a bitch

It's more for Nora and Ren's hatred for the bandits that took their parents and village from them
And to have Tyrian know where both his targets are

It was the mindless drones of Roosterteeth responding to Miles pushing his shitty Waifu. I wouldn't give it too much thought.

what happens if the ropes holding up the dorm's makeshift bunk beds snapped while everyone was in bed?

what I'm saying is that we need to start getting answers to things soon. Showing a bunch of mysteries and never answering them 10 minutes at a time isn't a plot.

I got bored during a 2 week long field exercise and decided to write smut involving Jaune fucking Weiss in the ass.

Any tips from writefriends? I just got back today and am thinking of typing it and finishing it.

RIP Weiss.

>wtf tribe are Raven and Qrow from and why do they kill random villages?
I'm guessing you're not a fan of World of Remnant videos.
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-psa-1-of84bd
This should answer one of your questions at least.

Also, why the fuck hasn't this one been posted on YouTube yet?

anal sex is haram

She casts Haste
Think she's done a slowing effect at some point? Don't recall.
Lots of using glyphs for mobility, launch points, catch/landing points, etc.
Dust bolts from her sword in Players and Pieces.
White trailer snare and trap glyphs.
Walls and blocks of ice to hold enemies or change battlefield shape for team advantage (Nevermore in P&P, opening fight with ABRN).
Entry level summoning.

She's not even that low-level, it's just that most of her spells are based around making her a better fighter rather than cultivating potential as a combat mage; they compliment her fighting style rather than Being the fighting style usually. The Battle of Beacon has her dashing left and right and blasting drones about without too much trouble until she really pushed it with the Summon.

You know Tyrian's just going to get his shit pushed in by Qrow half a second after he appears right?

Good point. Qrow has been watching them for a long time. Qrow might be a drinker, but he would never drop his guard and lose sight of Ruby and her team.

If Tyrian comes, it won't take long before Qrow intervenes. We might finally have a serious fight with him. I don't expect Tyrian to die. He will probably flee and report to Salem that Ruby is being protected by Qrow, which makes things harder. So he goes back to searching for the Spring Maiden.

remove Jaune

>Team RNJR finally finds the Spring Maiden
>Poor thing can't control her powers
>Feels scared and alone
>Jaune goes full big bro mode and protects her

God I need this so badly in my life.

By the way heres the sauce for the pic:neopoliitan.tumblr.com/post/153451983074/roosterteeth-give-me-child-spring-maiden-who

I want him to shitstomp Qrow, like the implication is that everyone at Salems table is pretty strong, barring Watts unless he's got some really pumped powers. Like we finally get to see someone that would make Cinder look like a rookie fight. Maybe have him be a more spastic Voldo with just insane flexibility.

>Somebody saved my shitty tablet drawing of Ruby
gosh

P-Pyrrha's not shit.

YOU'RE SHIT.

Do you think Glynda and Ironwood were close

Who knows, Tyrian's the most boring and one dimensional of Salem's Tribunal. I doubt many people would be mad if Qrow lopped his head off.

We need more drawfriends.

preach

not mad just disappointed

Good. I need more Jaune/Weiss smut.

dude, I drew that with my fingers, and I my tablet broke a few months ago because I dropped it

At one point yes

She got the DONG before it was IRON.

RWBY team OOC
>Ruby just wants to play her flipy flying combat trickster build. Probably going to want to re-roll or re-build a month later.
>Wiese is that meta-player who doesn't charop worth a damn but knows all the background rules and plays the scenario well, uses wealth and social position like a weapon.
>Blake is that nerd who's trying really hard to be mysterious and enigmatic. Actually a nerd.
>Yang built a one-trick combat beast and whines when she can't solve things with violence. Utterly destroyed when beaten at her own game.

>Jaune missed the first session, thought he was going to move away and so didn't start with the campaign, but found a better job locally and is sticking around. Mostly there for the players more than the game, long-time friend and plays tanks and beatsticks.
>Pyrrha is a DMPC expected to be a plot-hook later.
>Nora and Ren are gender-switched to their players who're probably low-key dating but don't want to make it weird for the group.

DOES HE USE LUBE?

Also, from a big Weiss greentext writer, please don't write it in the perspective of "you"

It never gets good reception and limits you as the writer from doing better/exploring writing

t. Weiss X Beowolf I & II, Weiss yandere

I never said Tyrian would attack the two of them, I just said Tyrian would know.
I agree that Qrow would jump into a fight RNJR couldn't win, but that's not to say him knowing who they are and where they might be going wouldn't be of incredibly value
Especially if they get to Mistral around the time Salem's plan is ready, and she's able to implicate the four of them in Mistral's destruction

Eh, I'm more interested in Vinny.
We're so dry on drawfaggotry that we'll take anything.

I'M SORRY JOEL

>in Vinny
who?

I'M SORRY JOEL

Providence suggested Jaune and anal.

Please look forward to it

>DOES HE USE LUBE?
He uses his spit.

>please don't write it in the perspective of "you"
Ahh shit time to re write. I wrote it from the perspective of Jaune, which included a good usage of "you". I didn't finish it, so going back and tweaking the perspective shouldn't be too hard.
I literally have nothing else to do other than wait to die.

No, I mean the camera will pan to Tyrian watching RNJR then pan to RNJR and the pan back to Tyrian with Qrow behind him.

For the love of all things good, use lube.

Please.

Dr. "Look I made a bridge" Watts.

I'll work it in somehow.

If Tyrian couldn't handle himself in battle or be secretive in tracking, why would Salem have him in her League of Evil
Qrow wouldn't do anything that reveals his presence unless it was a life or death situation for RNJR, and you know a fight between the two would be big

I want this.

You have too much faith in Roosterteeth's ability to write or use logic.

"SchneeDust LIVE.... I KNEW YOU'D COME."

What starters would some characters pick?

No, I have faith in the scenario, not RT's competence

Do you mind sharing a sample of your work? It's always nice to see work in progress, don't you think?

He could be a morale penalty. Crazy jackass runs around creeping everyone the fuck out until grimm start showing up and snowballing the effect.

A master not at war or deception, but just at being uncomfortable to be around.

I'll most likely start typing it tomorrow. I'm a little tired from work and still gotta show up early tomorrow. Just look for a Weiss image with a pastebin link and something about anal in progress.

Shit, this sounds better than what I had in mind.

Also is a good explanation for how the group has EIGHT PLAYERS

(which as a DM personally is a complete nightmare having that many)

how well would Guts do fighting Grimm?

>Ruby
Squirtle, Rowlett, or Oshawott, she couldn't resist the built in weapons

>Weiss
Popplio, the singing and hiding its sadness hit too close to home to resist

>Blake
Froakie thanks to all the ninja shit and the fact that it evolves into a Dark-type

>Yang
Chimcar, or Tepig for obvious reason, Torchic used kicks to much

They seem pretty fragile overall, but at the same time he's an absolute fountain of negative emotions so he'd do well but probably get overwhelmed by sheer numbers after several days of fighting.

I could see Weiss also going for a Snivy.

>Guts the Hundred Man Slayer getting overwhelmed by numbers

Can we remove Jaune?

what if your waifu said you could eat her pussy

The real question is how would Doomguy do fighting Grimm.

I have a regular party of 6 right now, but we've run with 9 before. It's doable even if maybe you need to start using an egg-timer to shorten combat round turns.

I would happily eat her pussy.

what will happen when Doomguy finally kills literally every demon in Hell?

He'll find something else to RIP AND TEAR. Possibly Grimm, or Terrible Frenchmen.

Would have been better with other characters IMO.

>Drunken depressed Punished Yang and fearing for his life Juane
>Drunk Nora high on Dust with an unsure Ren
>Regular Ooobleck after someone spiced up his coffee a tad too much and... I dont know Velvet?

He's managed to survive every night for a couple years against demons that make Grimm look like fodder, so he'll be fine. Especially if he has his armor and some teammates

>Boring cardboard bitch who fell for a 'loser' that people can pretend they're similar to.

Listen to You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift and you'll understand perfectly

>Jaune is more popular than the average user.
>In real life he'd probably be some fucking Internet personality who doesn't have to suffer the hell that is retail.
Fuck.

Shit man, now you got me wanting to write

Maybe some bestiality

Yeah I'm not gonna go do that

If he gets an aura I think he'd be fine.

What would his semblance be?

Maybe, but Atlas is pretty cold so she'd probably go for something that takes less environmental damage. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a greenhouse fueled by dust just to show off.

>Tai's comment about braincells breaking the ice
>He didn't make a pun about hand/arm
Missed opportunity. Would've made Yang's reaction make more sense, too.

Were they passionate lovers

Probably a canon greenhouse
>Weiss's mom drinking in the garden

Nice quads, Oxo. But there's no reason to hate the French.

Enough for them to be late to important meeting because they were too busy having sex.

>prosthetic cock
man what a ripoff