Post your stories of you encounter how normies have reacted to your beliefs/statements ect

Post your stories of you encounter how normies have reacted to your beliefs/statements ect.

The other day a coworker of mine asked me if I hate black people when I told her I support Trump. I'm sure other people have better stories so I wanna hear 'em.

I gave up on normies man. They should all fucking hang.

don't you have a story to share?

>commence the daily jack off because we think we're special thread

>Be me
>See normies private island off the coast
>boat to the island
>Dig a hole on his beach
>Shit in it
>very lightly cover with sand
>leave

>be me
>be in econ
>arguing with normie about minimum wage and taxation
>almost call Obama king nigger and Merkel "mama Merkel"

I can't let my power levels be shown to normies

I told a friend that I supported Trump. He replied that he was half Mexican and I was being racist to his heritage. I was confused because I met his parents; they're both of English descent. Quickly realises that his """father""" was a cuckhold. Couldn't hold it in and started laughing uncontrollable.

I'm a natural provocateur so when I encounter normies I try to be as extravagant with my political views as I possibly can, but I always hide my power level. Most well-rounded individuals will see it as hilarious satire and social commentary but I try to leave them tiny redpills along the way so they could be like: "wow that really made me think". I stopped caring what people think of me years ago but that doesn't mean I sperg out autistically about my beliefs. There's a methodology to it that more of you autists need to craft and hone in to. Feminists will hate me when I lay the mock a little too close to comfort but I also use self-deprecating humor to seem humble around others, but not too much to appear self-loathing.

not special, just not retarded

why did you even bother covering it

I drew the line with Pokemon GRow the fuck up. Everyone at my office wouldn't shut up about it. Even taking smoke breaks to go to the "gym" across the street or whatever

Godspeed.
my strategy is the same.

>race
>mexican
biggest fuckin pet peeve.

did he get mad user?

wow that really made me think

idk all around me are people who mock it. where i work they bring in retards on school days and the autists make fun of the pokemon go shit like crazy. its the "im not like other normies" kinda normie thing iv'e noticed. i play pokemon go in my free time. its just a game.

He was mad enough to say "that isn't an argument, that is racist".
Also, nice dubs.

>Califag, so its not safe to publicly support Trump
>Have acquaintance I'm kinda into, distance is a problem tho
>Friends on kikebook/follows on twitter
>Decide to "do my due diligence" and post something critical of Hillary
>Not even a pro-Trump post
>No longer friends on kikebook, she no longer follows me on twitter.
>Took me at least a month to realize
It might have been worth it, but it doesn't feelsgood

>last year of gymnasium (18 years old)
>theme of english class is conflicts around the world
>after doing a movie review as a group project we have to do a solo powerpoint presentation about a conflict, political movement etc
>i pick SJWs
>don't prepare much but manage to freestyle for 15 minutes about the origins of SJWs, fat acceptance, privilege, and finally how the movement isn't as noble as it sounds, how they censor and attack people
>classmates approach me after class and told me i was on to something there and how they noticed it wasn't possible to talk about some stuff without being labeled X and Y

what motivates people to do these extremely retarded things?

Every day gets a little easier m80

that sucks user i'm sorry. are you an attractive guy? spruce up your look act confident and i swear you can redpill a girl. my bf that i fell for redpilled me.

I didn't bury it, I covered it with a thin layer of sand to camoflauge it. I don't think it's likley, but I like to imagine the owner of the island took a stroll on the beach later and stepped in it.

me irl senpai
sprinkle your autism with some satire and humor and nobody will know whether you really think that the six gorillion was a scam or not

how does this stuff even pop up in a conversation? have you ever gotten this deep with a normie?

a few times. i usually joke like this with my friends, who understand my views on this, but it has also happenned with total normies. they usually don't oppose me as most people don't really question what they see

>live in mid-sized town in NC
>pretty much every coworker is a trump supporter
feels good man.

J-A-A-A-A-A-A-MES BAXTER!

thanks friends. I'm pretty medium but I'm tall and I clean up nicely, I'll be fine. I'm already over it, I just felt like a tard.

These people are not worth having in your life.

because they are retarded

i feel you. bay area here. if i publicly supported trump i would need a weapon to defend myself from ignorant dindus. well, actually i still need a weapon without even supporting trump. a lot of people out here are part of that 'silent majority' concept i think. a neighbor of mine still has their Bernie sign on their lawn kek

>i shore showed HIM!
>why do people think i'm a loser?

>i have no idea what empathy is
Jesus what a website