"dude, you know why people get excited when they catch bugs? It's because like, our ancestors used to catch bugs...

>"dude, you know why people get excited when they catch bugs? It's because like, our ancestors used to catch bugs, and they got excited, and so it's genetically passed down to generations... crazy, right?"
>"and yo, dude. You know what else? You know why you naturally look up in the trees when you go for a walk in the forest? Well it's because our ancestors used to look up in the trees for tigers and cougar when they were traveling. Wild, right duude?"

>"I got one more mind blowing thing to tell you dude, have you ever wondered why we look into the water when we're you're on a boat or ferry? Well that's a genetic trait our ancestors passed down to use when they crossed the sea in pirate ships and had to fend off sharks and hunt for fish. Fuck, history is so amazing"

Is this guy for fucking real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aVtVX1-j5E?t=2427
youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Okay, okay, but how can we make this about universal basic income?

who the fuck gets excited when they catch a bug?

Joe "Obama was our best president" Rogan

>wooow this is too much for me

Has literally never said that.

youtu.be/1aVtVX1-j5E?t=2427

>and I look at ladies' bottoms even though I will never get laid, because my ancestors have passed down a genetic ancestral memory from before the invention of the wheel!

SpongeBob SquarePants. Except the bug is a jellyfish.

>PLANTS ARE ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS TOO!

I pity you. Every healthy child goes bug-catching.

This image in my head of Rogan crashing frantically through a campsite, stopping abruptly, slowly turning around with his trophy between thumb and forefinger:
>"Just like my ancestors!"

>those dead eyes

See, I remember that, and I do not remember being excited per se.

Are you going to apologize to this guy after seeing this Would be awfully white of you to admit you were wrong and let that guy know you're sorry for the snarky response you gave him

he actually fucking said it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
>obama is the best president because i like the way he talks
what did he mean by this?

JAMIE, PURR DAT UP

OOOOO ROOK AT DIS

CHIMPANZEE RIP YOUR ARM OFF

WOW SO EXERRENT

AREX WHAT YOU TINK?

Good thing I'm not white.

Also,

>pretending Brendan Schaub episodes are canon

>say something retarded
>get proven wrong
>pretend you never made the stupid post and abandon the thread

lmao

Rogan is the kind of guy an 18 year old views as an "intellectual"

What is this, a fucking anime? Literally who ever went "bug catching"

No, I'm still here my dude.

i hate joe rogan so fucking much

We get it, you're not used to being right

>pretending Brendan Schaub episodes are canon

Haha, fair enough. It really doesn't surprise me though, Rogan gets downright gay when it comes to black guys. Anytime you mention Rashad Evans, Tyrone Woodly, or Rumble Johnson, he practically starts jerking off talking about their "superior genetics". And you have to be black for Rogan to call you a GOAT fighter, whenever a guest brings up Fedor after Rogan has been sucking Anderson Silva or Jon Jones dick for 20 minutes, Rogan looks at them like they just shit in his kale smoothie.

I wonder how many IQ points Rogan lost due to concussions/brain injury

It must have been a lot.

I get the hate. But, I really like his show. He's had a wide variety of guests on, and there have been many entertaining, and several informative conversations, throughout the years.

Fucking this Jesus just drop it joe

Gays

Despite the many reasons to dislike him, I still like Joe Rogan.

I think it's because the guy is just a hardo who loves to talk and actually does a decent job of getting his guests to pontificate. He's also pretty earnest in what he finds interesting. There's a bit of posturing on his part but relatively little. I would like to see him be more forthcoming with his real views on things but I understand why he isn't.

this is seriously no joke what happens when you smoke weed everyday for years on end

joe has lost his god damned mind

I love him because he does not sound obnoxiously pretentious or overly concerned with himself.

he thinks the moon landing was faked

unless you think these are actual photos, you should question it too

He was just pandering to Brendan

How do I find this app?

Why does Sup Forums love joe rogan so much? You realize in real life he'd think you're a weirdo and kick your ass, right?

well that's an incredibly dumb thing to say for any reason.

>You realize in real life he'd think you're a weirdo and kick your ass, right?

Is "kick your ass" gay lingo for "suck your dick"?

>im a weirdo
>joe rogan isnt

>What are different cameras and lenses

This quote is unironically quite loveesquecrafty

The posturing is what turns me off. The way he talks to some guests, "educating" them, it's really belittling. Noam Chomsky can drop info on people and it doesn't come off as dick-measuree, but when Joe regurgitates what he read off Wikipedia a few days ago, it's like he's doing it to try and prove he's more intleligent than the person he is talking to

One summer night a couple years ago when I was walking home from work, I crossed paths with a beetle. I saw buzzing around out of the corner of my eye. It landed on my pant leg and I picked it off let it ride on my finger. We walked a couple blocks together and then I placed her down on the branch of a bush and continued on. It was the most exciting thing that had happened to me in years and has happened since. Bugs are exciting.

Joe fell for the "king nigger is the best orator ever" meme even though he stutters through every fucking sentence.

What was even the point of this post

The first podcast I watched was the Neil DeGrasse Tyson one. I don't see the appeal for either of these pseudo-intellectual retards outside of reddit.

Shitty damage control after being BTFO

UBI is the ultimate ecenomic brainlet test.

He's a moron who appeals to morons. That's why he's so popular here. The few times he's had someone even mildly educated on his show, the conversation's always reduced to shit like "whoa, monkeys are like, strong".

>I think it's because the guy is just a hardo who loves to talk and actually does a decent job of getting his guests to pontificate

Which he usually undermines by going on stupid weedbro tangents or failing to grasp simple concepts

Doesn't count, he gets excited about everything.

You should be a man for once in your life and apologize.

Anonymous "I'm still somehow a magapede despite everything" poster.

I mean, who doesn't want to listen to an MMA fighter pontificate for three hours.

the van allen belt bro , how did they get through it without burning up into flames, you gotta look this stuff up bro

Me and my neighbor kidsused to catch bees and frogs, spiders, mantuses,and grass hoppers and watch them fight.

Yup all brainlets simply go muh welfare and are easily identified

so what do we do in 50 years time when all jobs are done by the t-800?

>we

When you get booty blasted so bad you start making imaginary friends that agree with you

You work as a t-800 repairman.

Not work because we'll either all be dead or advance to communism under the rule of a benevolent AI. Money will be obsolete.

He got knocked out by a black kid in his last tai kwon do fight, so that's possible.

This never gets old
>youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

>we

That always annoys me. News sites like Huffington Post and TMZ do it all the time. "Top 10 reasons we all miss Obama", or "We all love Amy Schumer, so why is she switching up her style?"

It's like how youth is code word for black, anytime someone says "we" I know they are about to espouse something most people prolly don't agree with

>a bit of posturing...

He has Jamie look up every thing a guest says and read definitions only supporting his own bias. Most of the time he's citing click bait or not even cross referencing, but regurgitating whatever Google pops up for him with a pompous attitude that professionals never checked Google, and somehow he knows more.

The guy who said rhonda and Connor could beat may weather has been proven wrong on many occasions. If any other person was so wrong in their profession they would be fired.

Loved it when he tried to fact check Alex Jones. Had a "gotchya" smirk on his face when he told Jamie to go verify Jones kids in hot tubs reference. Sure backfired on him.

>your guy
"Straight guys are just afraid to sick dick, because they are afraid they will like it. What if Dicks actually taste good?" - Joseph Rogan,

Of all the guests to choose from that he does this to, Alex Jones is one that definitely needs a fact checker

>Had a dream where I was in a girls body fucking myself
>Felt amazing to my dream "girl" body and my real body
Am I gay or just a narcissist?

>people who don't like what I like

Drumpf!

I use to catch lightning bugs in a jar on autumn nights when I was tot. Crawfishing was more common though because those fuckers had holes all over the yard.

I live in rural southern US though, we didn't have a lot of shit to do back then.

>I'm so unique and special for enjoying the taste of shit lmao
You're 15.

remember when he was on newsradio and wore lip gloss and a fruit loop earring?

Jones is the one person he doesn't need to fact check, everything he says he will give you the exact date and publication he got it from off the top of his head.

We went bug catching and crawdad fishing. Midwestern USA.

And every southern Cali bro I ever met went Anole Lizard catching as a boy.

I think this board just lived in a single one bedroom apartment raised by their Aunt or something.

These fags will never go copperhead hunting where your dad pulls them from between the sod and side of the house, stuns them and orders you to "gas it!" so you can run over the copperhead with the riding lawnmower.

Your gender queer

Not, really, no. All I remember from that show was that woman with the giant tits.

what the FUCK did he mean by this?

>talk about NASA
>mentione that fucking Michael Collins photo that has been debunked many years ago

Like five times already. Fucking hell Joe.

That's even more reason to fact check him. He even makes it easier since he remembers the dates and references.

yeah he looked cute

What?

or, you know, some of us lived in the city and didn't do a lot of hunting stuff. i played with bugs sure, but my yard wasn't very big so there wasn't a huge plethora of creepy-crawlies to study and analyze.

That's a cool story. +1

>cali lizard catching

It's a thing to catch bluebellied lizards and rub their bellys to sleep. I had lizards chilling at my house like they were domestic, my parents said it was bad for their survival. I forget how autistic kids are getting. I think all that fun shit is gone, watching 5yr old kids having video game psychosis and screeching when their tablets are taken away is America now. Damn shame.

Undermining traditional marriage, which is the foundation of all Civilisation, isn't a valid reason?

well hows about we fucking slow down first and figure it out before we automate everything

How does two fags getting married affect a man and woman getting married or "undermine" their marriage?

isn't that bakedchicken?

I always invasion an alternate asian reality where this is real.

not him but i think he might be getting at the theory that changing a big social aspect like that can have long lasting effects on the psyche of society

Slippery slope bullshit.

>can't remember what he ate 2 days ago
>knows what ancestor caught

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

he's got a big junk too, no underwear

Fags

read up on some history and you'll see what i mean