Are there really people on this board who are planning on voting for Trump? Are you more stupid or racist...

Are there really people on this board who are planning on voting for Trump? Are you more stupid or racist? If you can't stand Hillary, just don't fucking vote.

They're both but if I think they should vote for him

The sooner america collapses the better

>Shill
>Weeb

liking the memes is one thing, but actually going out and voting for him?
Good thing Trump himself is demoralizing them and telling them shit's rigged so most of them will be staying home.

Shut the fuck up kiddo

WTF? I hate trump now!

step up your game CTR

Hillary is evil, Trump isn't, it's really a no brainer quit believing fairy tales that the news and youtube stars tell you.

>If you can't stand Hillary, just don't fucking vote.
Who could possibly be behind this post?

you herkel for merkel?

Do you actually watch anime?
Most redditors can't handle it or go full blown autist and can't handle anything but it.

Kill yourself faggot.

I don't care if I am sick, have a broken leg, my car breaks down, it's raining or snowing, if there is heavy traffic. I will vote for emperor trump.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, mate!

I once had a theory, and trust me It was JUST a theory that if I did not reply the shill lose and I win. I am bored. In boredom my fire dies. I will type like I did before and I will type and I will l type with fury and with masculine bravado. There is no where you will go to shill, I will be there to counter you. There is no where you can shill that you wont be challenged. I type and I feel warmer. I feel stronger. I can type forever eternal brave and victorious. My fire rises.

>weeb
>has no argument
>asinine claims
>Thinks this wont get shilled

>Trump is "racist"
>Hillary Clinton is somehow better
> Every bit of fact and sources will be deflected

>Forget all the Clinton fuckups
>Usually if you say a lie enough....
>Can't people see?
>Klanton will save the day!

>Thinks this wont be saged

I would drag my balls through a field of broken glass just to vote for trump through a walkie talkie

>Democracy should be banned when it doesn't go my way.

HMMMM

Im not stupid, but I am racist. And so are you.