Who Ruled a better word?

Who ruled a better world? House of M VS Battleword.

DOOM

Battleworld, Doom recognized Mutants as a pest, in House of M everyone was a Mutant and we're being led by mutant Hitler

i mean, it's kind of obviously doom. Doom had to keep a handle on multiple realities worth of bullshit, whereas magneto got his run of things on just one world and still managed to fuck it up

Doom.
Doom had definitively proven he is better then Magneto in the past and once actually have himself a handicap to fight Magneto because he was fucking bored.

>in House of M everyone was a Mutant and we're being led by mutant Hitler
I don't see the problem

One instance was the idea of one individual, the other of the other's idiot kid.

Mags doesn't want to rule, he just wants his people to be safe.

DOOM simply is. It's not really a fair comparison.

Magneto literally fulfilled the lifelong wishes and dreams of his subjects.
Doom created a few dozen Hellscape dictatorships and murdered anyone who complained.

Mutants are the superior species.

Doom turned The torch into the sun

Magneto had Reed Richards die of-panel.
That's the FF-hater win.

Doom didn't even allow Reed or any memory of Reed (aside from sue's kid) exsist on Battleworld.

That's comparatively merciful, look at all the crap Doom put that family through!

Both killed off a man who they feared would realize something was wrong and unravel their hell-worlds.

Nice get.

Also, erasing someone from existence completely is fucked, Doom could have at least honored his rival in some way.

How the fuck is "Everyone gets a wish!" a "hell-world"?
For the luvagod, Parker got Uncle Ben and Gwen brought back to life!
The world was so awesome that SPIDERMAN was happy. Spiderman.
There was even a scene where the heroes question if they even want that old world back!

Magneto was an awesome world-remaker.

Wasn't that all Wanda though?

She was bat-shit crazy and totally out of her head at the beginning of that story, so you can't credit her with House-of-M.

>The shadowy origins of the Romani
I thought the Von Dooms and his mother's line were part of a fictional group of gypsies called the Zefiro.

it wasnt that he didnt allow any memory of reed, its that he couldnt find any memory of reed, most of them being wiped out by the celestials

>Doom finally gets what he wants
>can't handle it, falls apart
>is forced to admit he failed

As if Doom's own memory wouldn't have been enough to base a perfect Reed off of. No, Doom just plain didn't want Reed anywhere in his universe, he was so fucking mad when he saw him and the others off the arc ship

Battleworld, Doom found much better use for all the super powered beings.

Honorable mention to Maria Hill and S.H.I.E.L.D for Pleasant Hill, they did a pretty good job.

You're kidding, right? TwilightZone Mayberry was some full-on twisted Orwellian shit.

don't bully Maria

Will we see her ever again?

besides in my dreams? yes, she's confirmed to appear in Infinity War

honestly the best MCU girl

>tfw this line got added into the Lego Avengers game

God those games know how to please me.