What's Sup Forums's excuse now? This fucking faggot ruined everything about his life...

What's Sup Forums's excuse now? This fucking faggot ruined everything about his life, a good looking guy that opened fire on some young girls.

Yeah you're right dude lmao we don't have murders here in britland

What's being argued here? Common make the bait more obvious

This whole story is weird. Gonna have to wait till they release motive because really can't figure out what he hoped to accomplish.

Maybe he's just another nut job. Hope there is more to it though, nut jobs are boring.

Dude could be a runway model. Chin aint much but that nose and jawline is god-tier.

Wonder why he did it.

>a good looking guy

Got to wonder how fucking ugly you guys are sometimes. Kid looks like a crack baby.

Read the filename, he wants to make one of these "why do white people always go crazy?" threads.

And the answer will always be the same.
When a white person shoots someone, it's actually newsworthy. That's why you see this on the news, but not "12 year old gangbanger shot 12 year old gangbangers"

Witcha falls is a city but its small enough he probably knew them. There's probably a motive

Yeah, but who was in the wrong?

Wait for the whole story to come out first, faggot.

>Good looking

If that is good looking I am ascended master looking

>MKULTRA operative false flag to introduce more gun control
Think of the children.

He didn't like Fridays.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums? Do you think I want ugly retards to kill little girls?

He's got the eyes, all of these fuckers have the crazy eyes.

what a retard . thats so autistic at least fight someone better than that.

It is obvious. There was a guy approaching the girls from behind with a knife. Tries to save the girls by shooting him. Didn't get shooting lessons at school so he missed and hit the girls. Guy with knife ran away. Lessons we can learn: should learn how to shoot in school

maybe he thought he was black

>pulls over in SUV next to underage girls
>"h..hey get in my SUV, I g..got some candy.."
>"ewww no get away from me you pedo creep! I am going to call the cops!"
>*opens gunfire*

>He's got the eyes, all of these fuckers have the crazy eyes.
>That's called "sanpaku."

white boy dindu nuffin #rekt

His eyes scream Beta

>White guy shoots 2 people

How many niggers do you think have done this in the last 24 hours?

post pics of yourselves cause guy in OP is male model tier

>What's Sup Forums's excuse now?

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Saged.

/thread

He was a hunter who had lost a contact lens and the girls were wearing weird hats with a lot of feathers.

w2c those cheekbones

I went to school with these guys

He was inspired by the criminal who became a famous model after his mugshot got spread in the media. He was just trying to live the american dream and become a famous model

wtf i hate white people now

Could be because he is fucking crazy.

GOD DAMNIT NOW ALL THE WHITE BITCHES GOING TO LAY LOW TILL THIS SHIT BLOWS OVER FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKS KILL A NIGGER OR FUCKING HILLARY NOT SOME BUDDING ROASTIE WE CAN PASS AROUND LATER ON

No, guy is strange looking.

Lemme guess, you are a guy? guys (unless gay) have the weirdest sense of what makes another guy good looking.

I see the strong features, but it all comes together weird.

Niggers usually do crimes because they are hungry or need new rims.
White people do way crazier shits.
Despite a billion videos on liveleak. The worst was hands down. 3 White dudes going around bashing females homeless heads and poke screw drives in their eye balls and ears. Sadistic af.
>Belgium cut 1 million African hands during colonies.
>>German fried 6 millions Jews.
>>>German killed 20 millions Russian whites.
>>>>Scalped 100 millions American Indians.
>>>>>Bombed Laos every 9 minutes for ten years.
Just some random shit I pulled of out my ass without searching. White people are crazy af. When high IQ loses it. It's not a murder it's massacre and genocidal level for white people. These culture less bastards give no fucks about other human lives cuss of oils and banks and shit.

White got no fuckign culture gotta use Jews books and shit while WeWuzEmperors Chinks was already beeeeeen having civilizations.

How should Duterte have dealt with the drug crisis? Waste a ton of money putting them in jail and feeding them? How's that working out for the US?

Here Thai's old ass budda head in Tree while white people still converting to Xtians by Spanerds.

>facing charges
>not convicted
Innocent until proven guilty fuck nut.

Another white beta male who could not get laid.

IF ONLY THEY WOULD BAN GUNS

He is ugly as fuck what are you talking about?