You and your harem must battle other anons and their harems. Which harems do you think your team can beat...

You and your harem must battle other anons and their harems. Which harems do you think your team can beat, which harems are going to beat you? If you have a chart that has more then 13 then you must pick 13 to fight with.

Watch out for Roller coaster harem

1 nakoruru
2 jedah
3 poison
4 athena
5 storm
6 christie
7 supergirl
8 powergirl
9 chun li
10 x-23
11 nina williams
12 ramlethal
13 barbie

First harem to Squirrel Girl wins

Have at thee

I think I could handle these two above me.

Finally, my love of strong and mostly evil women will pay off.

yeah, we don't stand a chance but jinkies, we will figure out who did what to whom and why.

Will they even work together? It looks more like WW, Big B and Sif (I think that's her name) are going to get Justice on your evil girls asses'

Plus I got a super sniper so I think I win

Game Over, bitches!

Who's that cute pale right next to Bleez?

Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.
1 She-Hulk
2 Pieri
3 Quiet
4 Juri
5 Mileena
6 Mei
7 Korra
8 Hinata
9 Hikage
10 Seiko
11 Vriska
12 Gaige
13 Perona

Theses two are just not fair

I guess we just like the type of women (or men) that can fucking demolish any obstacle they come across.

Any and all of them. Louise is a goddess and can do anything she sets even a fraction of her perfect mind to.

>Juvia

You gave gentlemanly good taste, good sir.

Aside from Holly, I'd say they can handle pretty much whatever.

Bring it.

huh

probably the only one I could beat for sure.

super tier:
Star
Canyon
Jinx
Pearl

tough tier:
Erin
Wendy
Fee?

basic bitch tier:
Frankie
Lori
Mina
Lucy
Lorna (post-exorcism)

oh yeah, Ms. Baker is also a basic bitch

you have impeccable taste i admit

you have a really odd assortment

How so? I'm used to being called a furry or paedo but strangely enough never odd.

theres no pattern to any of your waifus
usually people have a type,so to speak

I do have a "type". It's just that my brain is really noisey so it categorizes people in atypical ways. I can see my current type on the chart very clearly but here you go if you're interested:

Dominaters are the easy ones to spot (Hopps, Louise, Raven, Dylan, Raven, Brock) and I also have the archetypes of fit male adults (Deadpool, Superman, Brock, Peter) and depressives (Dylan, Raven, Reginald, Riley, Deadpool, Morty, Peter maybe), also some lovable goofballs (Hank, Deadpool, Louise, Reginald, Dipper/Morty maybe). Those are all interconnected as I relate to and therefore am attracted to the last two. I like dominaters most likely as a result of my sad clown bullshit and/or unfortunate past events that caused them in the first place. I also have a thing for unusual body characteristics so Deadpool, Hopps, Reginald, and Raven get on there. Finally, I'm a footfag so Hopps, Raven, Louise, and Dipper are up there. To clarify for normies, Dipper and Louise qualify for footfaggotry because they're shotas/lolis.

I thought it would be easy but I also read other people's personality pretty well through their harems. I guess I could just be a more autistic Rain Man.

Most of them aren't waifus.

I don't even have a single one since I hate Anime.

Belit, The Queen of the Black Coast. She's a ruthless pirate queen.

*ahem*
Fucking faggot

I'm fucked.

I hope they fuck me first though

It is sad that we cant post cartoons on the supposedly cartoon board yet Anime runs rampant.

zamasu alone would beat, almost, everyone