ITT: Perfectly cast characters

ITT: Perfectly cast characters

Sofia Boutella as princess Ahmanet in latest Mummy. The only right thing about it. Her unique facial features and Algerian roots fit great to late Egypt wealthy princess.

How about an entire perfectly casted movie

yee

She's not even black

In fact, here's another

doesn't need. She plays princess from very late kingdom. +/-1000 B.C. when Egyptian races were mixed enough and leaning towards white/Arabic

Best peter of all time.

Also, those 2

I feel like this is a bait but whatever I'll bite
Egyptians were never black

image didn't post somehow.

And that guy, too

Is it an unspoken rule of Sup Forums that perfect casting threads always begin with J.K. Simmons' J. Jonah Jameson?

Probably, he is the most perfect casting that has ever been. Many times over, too.

Some were, but from very early era. In time they mixed enough and slowly whitewashed. Both sides are correct.

If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful.

We dont deserve zack snyder

Might actually be the worst casting I've ever seen

These two, desu. The rest are sort of forgettable or just generic. Alec Guiness' in brown face is worth noting, but he wasn't really right for the part.

Daniel Craig in Layer Cake

Every character in this film

No

Worse than topher grace venom?

Samuel l jackson felt out of place

/Thread

Haha nipple

i've never watched this because the thought of someone having 4 names is infuriating

>Jessica Alba as Nancy
>perfect cast
She doesn't even go topless either. A shit casting decision in an otherwise stellar ensemble.

>THEY ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE GEORGIE
I shat my pants

It's not the name of a character - they sell land, and the subdivisions they sell are Glenn Gary, and Glennross.

You're missing out on career defining performances from everyone in the movie. They all acted their balls off and the parts are perfect for each player. You're missing out on one of the greatest movies ever made, over a dumb fucking reason.

This one, too.

The 25th Egyptian Dynasty were Nubian. The previous 24 dynasties had not been black, and the subsequent rulers weren't black, but from BC 760 to 656 a black dynasty were the Pharohs

This show has a lot of perfectly casted characters.

>she doesn't show her tits so she is miss-cast
Grow up. The entire point of her character is to be both innocent and sexy - showing her tits would shift the balance between the two.

Grazi signore.

Tony Soprano

elba as bond

There wasnt a single bad casting in the entirety of the nolan duology

if you want to count rises as a part of it then youll have the excellently casted catwoman and john blake but badly casted Talia and Bane

He was until this year, now he's second best.

Pic unironically related

Theoretically, if someone were to take that mask off, would he cease to exist?

he always feels out of place

>getting bullied by a poo in loo

incredibly correct

I heard something about how Samuel L. Jackson was the inspiration for Nick Fury in the comics, years before he was ever cast to play him.

No, not even the black Nick fury in the comics looks like Samuel Jackson.

Is it because we're so used to him? He really did a great job

Why are you talking out of your ass? There's even a part in the comics where "The Ultimates" are talking about who would play them in a movie, and Nick Fury says Samuel Jackson.

Alien and Aliens both.

It's cast you fucking morons.

Just try imagining someone else give this speech. You can't.

Soooo, you be saying that we wuz, in fact, kangz n shiet?

James Earl Jones is ALWAYS a perfect cast, even in Conan with those ridiculous hair he manages to pull it off.

Nah. They should have cast someone else

Well, I might not go as far as ALWAYS. But he was perfect cast as voice of Darth Vader as well.

GREAT SCOTT!

To be fair, EVERYONE on The Sopranos is perfect casting.

>ey Red, masku summin

I assume it would be most painful

I hate this faggot I hate him so much. Over acting with thar stupid voice and stupid face. The only thing he has been in that I have enjoyed was sicario and that's because he was called faggot and tortured. I don't get why anyone likes him

Only right answer

is he british?

those ears look british

kinski as aguirre

George C Scott as Patton

>design to look like humans so he can infiltrate into their groups
>looks like a fucking hulk
Why does it work so well?

Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark, now they will learn why they fear the night.

I like his T1 look better

Every single person. This movie is perfect.

Everything that Toshiro Mifune has done.

This brings back memories of making my normie friend laugh by impersonaiting JJJ running for president on the platform of "getting more pictures of that Spiderman."

Nah, the Mummy had and always be a guy.

This

MASK U SUM REYD

Blood from Mummy's Tomb (1971) beg to differ.

Not canon.

Mah nigga. This was a great movie mostly because those two actors felt as if they were the real characters.

Him too

Best human character in the whole show

Not even kidding. I thought he'd be the worst but he came out as the best bats

Not Universal monsters canon, but the closest to original Bram Stoker novel so far.

Sup Forums incarnate