I AM

I AM...

Ms. MARVEL!!!!!

None lesbian Carol is best Carol

CAROL HELP US WE'RE DROWNING AAGH

We should have a murderCarol thread before CW2#7 releases.

>ms marvel instead of captain marvel

I will allow it

You know, we bitch about Marvel trying to make everyone forget about the old Carol, but frankly if this is what I had to work with in a character's past I'd try to erase it from history too.

YOU
ARE
DRUNK

Slut!

Remember when Carol gave birth to her own rapist?

Fuck off KSD

Tell me when. I have panels ready.

I'm fucking serious about the murderCarol panels[/spolier]

KSD you're shit. Look at what you've done to your husband. Look at him!

Scanbro will probably spoil it today or tomorrow, just go for it here.

Brood Genociiiiiiiiideeeeeee

hi ms marvel
bye ms marvel

alrighty then

being a sadist to skrulls

Drunk Carol best Carol.

That's the quintessential murderCarol page. Sums up Carol's sadistic and violent tendencies. She admits it to herself too.

your hulks bitch

carol realy seems to dislike hulks, probaly because she has never been able to beat one

It's like her solution to problems are:
1. Punch it
2. Punch it more
3 Kill?
3. No? Get drunk.

There's a shit ton of powered people she can't beat with her base powers. I don't see her as the strongest but hell, I don't think Carol would care about powerlevels. A fight is a fucking fight.

Shame the person called Carol Danvers right now has no personality flaws and not even the memories of the old one. She's a good example of how corporate cape comics treat characters - as nothing more than a power set to plaster any personality or appearance on.

And before you bring up the Fazeka/Butters thing, yes they tried to bring a flawed Carol back, but it was doomed from the start and it's over now. Instead we get YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

I fully agree with you.[/spolier]

She's actually flawed in her last volume. She's immature, hates her jib, accuses the wrong people and imprisioned an innocent woman. And SHE knows it's wrong. Maybe she looks perfect in other books but she's not.

Yeah but as I said that's over now. We got what, six issues with a flawed Carol in it?

...but mighty carol hasn't started yet. There's a issue of her last volume to be released yet. Don't go criticising before it comes out.

It's kind of insane that she's been pushed as Marvel's premier Female Hero while doing the shit that she does in Civil War II.

Granted, Civil War II was a terrible fucking idea to begin with, but still...

I don't think Marvel liked the idea of thier beloved CM legacy who carries their name to be flawed. No their lead female cannot be flawed or unable to correct her own mistakes and/or justifies her actions as necessary and correct to be YAAS, QUEEN. She has to be the perfect, ideal example of a vision they are having for whoever this Captain Marvel is.

I think its interesting. I prefer her over any other perfect mary sue. I love what CVII did to her.

Are you rambling just because they put yaaas queen in the solicitation? The comic is not even out and her current volume shows her as a very flawed person. Stop projecting

Have you read a Stohl book? And her pitch for Captain Marvel? It's enough to be cricitized. She's going KSD Lite. Do you really think Marvel would present Captain Marvel Carol the way Claremont, Busiek and Reed did?

Read And I have read Stohl's Black Widow novel and her pitch for CM. It's shit.

I'll wait to read it. If its bad I'll drop it. Granted the first issue cover has carol hiding from a crowd.

Which is bizarre because the Captain Marvel "legacy" literally only exists so Marvel could secure copyright on the name "Captain Marvel" over DC.

From the interviews it sounds like she's continuing right where Fazekas&Butters left off, except she's dealing with being famous now too.

That's fair.
I mean, if anyone was going to think that re-enacting Minority Report as the bad guys was a good idea, it would be Carol.

I actually think she was right. I mean except imprisioning a woman for 30 minutes who was innocent ulysses was 100% right and saved thousands of lives.

I just want a rampaging Carol. Just throw her in the middle of a Brood or Skrull swarm.

Holy shit

>talks about being a warrior
>dressed like a stripper

This is why her Captain Marvel makeover was essential

This will generate a shitstorm but I agree with you

swole flightsuit Carol is the best Carol.

PLANET CAROL storyline when?

Just give her her curves back. Suit was ok, I'll question her wearing the hala star but meh. Grow her hair a bit longer.

No it won't

Sup Forums only pretends to like Old Carol because Sup Forums is always contrarian.

A darker shade of blue or just plain black against the red suits her better.

For somebody nearing her early forties and with Carol's curvy physique, this Carol build is more ideal.

I wonder how /fit/ Brie will get. Probably not all that much considering filming for Avengers is starting.

:( I don't think we'll get beefcake /fit/ female hero on screen.

This isn't exactly the first time she's been so distracted by masturbating to her own power levels that she's threatened the lives of her friends and allies.

How strong is Carol? I've seen her punch asteroids in space but then again, it's space

>I'll question her wearing the hala star
Why? Mar-Vell wore it and she's suppose to be his legacy character.

Holy shit. File name checks out. Dammit, Carol.

This. I swear people hated Reeds run of Carol until we got to KSD. Then all of a sudden it was good.

Honestly idk how unpopular this is but I read KSDs run and thought it was gonna be a torture fest but the first volume was really really good. The second relaunch value didn't feel as good to me for some reason but KSD carol was actually very consistent initially.

That's Carl, user.

Sup Forums specifically only likes Busiek Carol and Reed Carol.

>For somebody nearing her early forties

She's not in her forties, mate.

Go back to writing, Fraction. Shoo, shoo

in terms of punching strength and lift strength, her base form is roughly on par with a 'default levels of angry' Hulk. I don't think I've ever seen her do feats greater than that with her hands, normally she does the heavier stuff via energy blasts

Claremont Carol is also good. Still has that self loathing, violent tendency and emotional instability.

Second volume was aimless because hey made KSD toss her into space so Bendis could play with her. And then she showed up in like two pages of GotG to quip off with Bendislord. At least we got Rocket & Carol out of it.

Carol still hasn't had a bad run.

> 1981 29 years old
Do the math, mate.

if I remember right that's from when Carol's kreeaboo side had physically manifested as its own entity after she (((((died)))))

She supported a tower from falling down

>Brood have 1/100th of their population, in no small part thanks to her
>Skrulls are barely more than space gypsies now and too busy backstabbing each other over scarce resources to rehabilitate themselves
she needs a new alien menace to slaughter

Also stopped a train on its track.

>she needs a new alien menace to slaughter

She also needs to have her ass kicked hard enough to fall of the wagon so we can have a drunk Carol throwing tantrums agian.

in the hands of someone other than Bendis, the event could have been solid, but...
>Tony acts like Carol has already gone full tyrant, and a conversation between him and MJ before the event started implies this is solely because he is using his own supermath to predict her actions
>everyone opposed to her position escalates the situation faster than she can go overboard
>the 'war' between the two sides amounts to a handful of rooftop scuffles that end with zero casualties, let alone fatalities. The only victims of the 'civil war' all died before it became an outright conflict.
>Hydra Cap playing both sides renders the whole ideological conflict moot

there's rushed, and then there's 'every major character is doing a hundred yard hurdle dash to see who can leap to conclusions the fastest'

if she moved fast enough, she could punt a hulk into orbit and leave them there. That'd probably count as a win.

>None lesbian with left murder

If Carol became Empress of the Kree, she could finish off those old alien menaces.

maybe, but that would been warring against Hulkling, since his job description includes uniting the Skrull and Kree people under his banner
and I'm not sure how she'd feel going to war against Mar-Vell's own son

Or she could go solo and become space Punisher. Their moral compasses are about the same, anyhows. Malfunctioning.

Carol just has to be quick and careful butchering the Skrulls. Hulking has to be dragged away to leave the Earth, so he might not even find out until after the fact.

>How strong is Carol?
Her weakest was during Warbird and post Warbird days (early Reed run.) She just lost her Binary powers after stopping the sun from exploding and fell into alcoholism.

It was after Cru meddled with her that she had a powercreep this including accessing her Binary mode.

Her picking shit up and hurling it with no regard was always one of my favorite things about carol

She'd just get replaced by the next writer and forgotten. Remember how they changed the status quo of the Kree enormously three times and none of them stuck more than a year or two?

> Carol
> careful

Nah, she needs a right hand person to reign her in. Carol's a berserker, she thinks while she's in battle.

>Back in her Binary days with the starjammers, her cosmic power was due to a connection with a singularity in space
>Cru fixed her so that she can go Binary again so long as she has an alternative power source to juice her up
>put Carol on A-Force
>One of the team members is a sentient singularity who can change into an energy field state
>Nothing is ever done with this and now A-Force has been cancelled

It's been been her go-to move for so long now I'll be sad if Brie doesn't hurl cars, trucks and tanks around.