Uhh... did nobody ever tell this guy that Vader turned away from the dark side before dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qLhni8KxnJQ
youtu.be/xEOKycghk3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Luke probably did but he could have easily written that off as lies
If someone told neo-Nazis that Hitler denounced everything at the end, do you think they'd believe it?

>If someone told neo-Nazis that Hitler denounced everything at the end, do you think they'd believe it?
Hmm. That's actually a good point, never thought of it that way.
But then he must have some alternate idea of what happened on the second Death Star... like what, does he think that Luke killed Vader?

>34 ABY
>falling for Rebel propaganda

>t. brainlet who doesnt realize that him turning back to the light side will be the plot of the last movie

>vader pulls off his own mask
>hitler shoots himself
*almonds activate*

Why does Vader's force ghost never show up and tell him to stop being such a dick all the time? There are many plot holes in VII but this one bothered me the most.

did you realize that there was an entire part of the movie where snoke explicitly references vader's return to the light, specifically mentioning his love for luke as his weakness, and this is explicitly why snoke is making kylo kill all of his friends and family so he does not suffer from the same failing?

did you even pay attention to the movie?

Fudge. I guess maybe I forgot that part.

No one here has actually seen TFA, they just like to shit on it because that's what the cool kids do.

No, I saw it in the theater. It just sucked, so I never watched it again.

>Star... like what, does he think that Luke killed Vader?

That or he didn't fully turn from the dark side but just saved his son by killing his master. Killing ones master is a Sith tradition. Just because you kill your master doesn't mean you loose all your dark side points. And a Sith could have any number of reasons to kill his master that don't equate to him turning away from the dark side. Lucas showed that Vader did turn back to the good, but there's no reason for Oscar Wilde to believe that.

He doesn't have to necessarily believe that. It is a Sith lord (?) or generally evil dude telling him that. With lie all the time to manipulate people. KR may be just going along with those lies for his own reasons.

You people seem to think sith are usually telling the truth?

did he really though?

I mean he saved Luke because he was his son not because he didn't believe in the dark side

>vader pulls off his own mask

was it painful?

U U
U U

>Kylo knows Vader turned from the dark side in the end.
>Knowing this, Kylo still begs his Grandfather's helmet to show him power.

Seriously Jar Jar?! Like JUST fuck up muh star war!

you all do realize JJ abrams and Bob iger engineered this character as a young white male stand in who is infatuated with hitler, antiquated masculinity, power and nazi germany only to have him "realize he was wrong" and join(or sacrifice himself in death for) the multicultural heroes?

you will identify with him and once you do, he will make your self insert die saving the white girl and her black male partner because he realises "his time is over" and he is obsessed with a "losing ideology" ffs this was so utterly transparent when i watched the film two fucking years ago in the theater you literal brainlets

this new trilogy is the biggest undertaking in social engineering since the CIA synthesized LSD in the 60s

So why is he worshipping a failure then

I hate how politicized nu-star wars is. after that one writer said the empire were nazzies nothing surprises me. it's ironic really. the pathetic self-loathing male feminists who write this kind of trash need to constantly paint everyone else as some kind of masculine trainwreck in order to feel better about how meek they themselves are. they can't get dad's respect so they stab him in the back for mommy's approval. truly disgraceful.

kylo looks like a jew though lol

>mfw just wanna watch a star wars movie and forget about current politics irl but disney made the film an analogy of it

I'll agree that he's a goofy looking mother fucker, though not necessarily Jewish. With that said, the audience burst into laughter when he removed his mask during the "interrogation" of Rey. He should have waited until he was on the catwalk with Han to remove his mask for the first time.

Probably one of the rules of being a force ghost is you have to have met them when they were alive.

>I will finish what you started.

Is that an analogy for Hitler gassing the Jews or something? I mean Disney came out said that the Empire/First Order was a white supremacist organisation.

>you all do realize George Lucas engineered this character as a young white male stand in who is infatuated with hitler, antiquated masculinity, power and nazi germany only to have him "realize he was wrong" and join(or sacrifice himself in death for) the multicultural heroes?

If he pulled it off would he die?

>implying it matters
Just look at this from a different perspective.
What have the Jedi and the Republic achieved so far? I mean they rebuilt a shitty form of government who can't even deal with the last remnants of the Empire 20 years after its fall.
Then, the Republic somehow managed to overlook that the First Order built another, even bigger death star. Proving again how efficient the First Order is. Meanwhile, the Republic just does nothing. I mean if I were force sensitive, I'd join the First Order in a heartbeat. They at least get shit done.

not at all

Having snoke show up already was a mistake

>Luke: But You'll die
>Vader: I'm a big guy

>TFA was terribly written and just a copy/paste job of earlier Star Wars
>TFA was prescient and a deliberate commentary on political events two years in the future
Choose one.

I watched it yesterday, this does not happen

Yeh it did

>vader turned away from the darkside because he didn't want to kill a family member
>surest way to make sure kylo doesn't turn away from the darkside is to make him kill a family member
This snoke guy is pretty smart.

Guys, episode VII is badly written and it's shit. The new order, basically, it's entirely bullshit.
> The empire raised from the funds of the greatest republic the galaxy had seen, via a smart move of a very powerfull man. During this time, Yoda almost figured out that there were some things happening in the background.
> Le muh new order is born from nothing out of the grave of the empire and liku Shyuawalker that is betta than yoda couldn't figure out anything and just retire as a faggot for, let me guess, family problems?

The point is: this trilogy is not directed to the old fans, but to the childern that are being raised by the childeren of the second generation of star wars. Episode I, II, III were far more complex because they were targeted to an audience of people that already was confident with the old trilogy, but in the meantime had grown and developed a different, more mature taste.
This new trilogy is nothing than random things happenings based on the original trilogy.
> Hey, in the original work they build veichles based on Elephants! Yeah, let's copy animals, let's make something that looks like a Gorilla! Yeah, cross-over Tarzan Merchandise!

umm no, i think youve missed the point
he won't "realize he was wrong" because he knew he was wrong from the beginning, the entire purpose of his torment and struggle is that he made a huge mistake and has to follow it through because of how awful of a mistake it was

the whole marxist agenda is just having those characters be X or be Y in casting choices
the same way the faggot writers go and say "dats racist" and calling empire neo nazis / white supremacists in some lazy halfassed twitter comment, rather than actually have the writing support that marxist narrative

>Ignoring EU, original trilogy ended up with a happily ever after theme
>Nuwars, LET'S MAKE IT DARK AND GLOOMY SHIT

For what fucking purpose, I hated the part that new republic is just wanking on the corner and made Leia to make her own private army to fight notEmpire.

If I wanted to watch nostalgia pandering nuWars, I'll rather watch the OT. Seeing TLJ is just trying to ESB, I'll just skip it and watch the ESB itself.

jews are so much smarter than just using X or Y racist/sexist or whatever in a project so global and massive, especially one targeting the next generation of children, i feel what you said about kylo only adds to my point

far right sentiment started exploding in europe and usa over the last 5 years, i 100% believe kylo is written around this as a statement to young white males and i stand by my original post, the films are saying he made a mistake after being misled from the david duke stand in(snoke) and will regret it and must rectify himself to the new multicult agenda to make himself whole

You have to understand that for mama Disney it's difficoult to have little kids whatching ESB because laggy walkers and too mutch talk.

I'm not gonna spend a single euro on TLJ. Fuck that shit. As long as they ripoff ep IV I don't care. But if they try to badly copy the work and the dedication that was behind ep V I'm going to be mad.

no you're retarded and deflecting
you missed the entire point of the fucking struggle that probably was spent like more than 30 minutes of screen time being displayed, with the most pivotal scene being the focal point of his struggle

you're literally retarded and have no room to stand on

the writing doesn't support the marxist agenda and is just sequestered to casting choices/ off the cuff twitter comments rather than any actual effect of the movie itself because the bottom line is ultimately more important than any aspect of political bullshit, they are business out to make money

hence why they added the asian character
hence why not one ounce of plot is actually devoted to pushing a marxist agenda as that would potentially risk any profits

the marxists are just leeches of the industry, the real systematic vehicle of oppression is capitalism, because nobody wants to pay tickets to see a black person on the screen, and when the all black "diverse" movie like panther fails to sell tickets, theyll be scratching their head and pretending it aint no thang, while no future marvel movies feature all black cast

Black Panther will succeed because when you pander to blacks, literally every one of them show up and pay for a ticket, it works for Tyler perry and it worked for Hidden Figures and worked extremely well for Get Out

Black Panther is being built up to blacks as some kind of sacred uncovered religious text and visual gateway into a mystical alternate reality where evil whitey didn't steal their otherworldly tech and royal birthright, i guarantee it will be a massive success and will be nominated for best picture

Probably, but who should back that story up? There was literally only Luke with him the whole time, he could be lying, there is no proof for that other than the stuff Luke said.

Fucktard, that is only in the novelization.

No, you didn't. user has his head up his ass.

It's gonna happen halfway through, and his dumb ass light saber will flash and turn a fiery Blue. Him and Rey will fight side by side, and Kyle will sacrifice himself to defeat Snoke

>Probably
Just don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about.

You're full of shit, because that's not what happens at all. He doesn't even mention Vader at all.

youtu.be/qLhni8KxnJQ

fake news lololololol

>leading them to THE LAST JEDI
god damn

>because that's not what happens at all

>even you have never faced such a test
>by the grace of your training i will not be seduced

>child murderer kills the person trying to murder his son
>redeemed

For Luke

Four two

He was talking about chickening out by the sight of his father.

a jew that hates whites, while pretending to be white

youtu.be/xEOKycghk3Y

this
rebels are some of the most dishonest people in the galaxy

>FROM MY POIT OF VIEW THE REBELS ARE EVIL >:(

>the audience burst into laughter when he removed his mask during the "interrogation" of Rey.

retarded americans everybody