>Emma stone
>nonl nick kids or whores, the tranny one Bella etc

I'll start. Claire Forlini

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_V1vFUCyCw?t=3m23s
imagefap.com/pictures/4310968/Debora-Caprioglio
youtube.com/watch?v=3d3flnpoXgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hayley fucking Atwell. Sorry for ending your thread this early.

DAMN

I loved her as the blacksmith in a Knight's Tale.

Wish she was the love interest of Heath instead of the off-brand Angelina Jolie.

Ever? Probably Grace Kelly.

Rachel Leigh Cook, you fags.

>the blacksmith in a Knight's Tale.
You have the wrong waifu, user
That was Laura Fraser aka Lydia in Breaking Bad

Alison Lohman in The Big Fish

>Claire Forlani
LOL skellies always age the worst.
See also: Fiona Apple

Denise Richards Wild Things/James Bond era

Didn't post a picture because she is a butterface.
Yeah her tits are great but she has a squat, 5/10 face

This
I would also include Elisha Cuthbert from around the same time

Sharon Stone ca. 1990

Abigail Spencer

Are you me?

Huh? She's literally perfect

>dat body of work

>all these teen plebs itt with Oedipus complex

Nothing wrong with a bit of Isabelle
She's fucking luminous in Nosferatu

Who is this!?

You're blinded by the boobs. Crop a picture and just look at her face. She's only OK. Wide nose, square face. Bong features

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Adjani

My dude. Truly the most beautiful woman to ever live.

>sweaty sharon stone
GIV

prime sharon stone and jennifer connelly are my top two all-time beauts.

It's amazing, right?

This shouldn't even be a question.

Haha.
>no memes

She's small, mousey,skinny. You've been tricked into believing she's attractive in anyway

Sarah Gadon

Remember when she was cast as one of the mingers (ugly) girls in that Harry Enfield? Always thought that was absurd.

Sarah a best

she's definitely a 10

Young Winona Ryder

There's a photo of Kelly and Hepburn where their faces are in the profile position. Kelly's face was honest to god FLAWLESS, Hepburn looked deformed in comparison. Total qt tho obviously.

That jaw's a bit much tho don't you think? Like a linebacker's.

Conelly

Isabelle Adjani

Another stunner

she's a very giving person with a lot of heart.

youtu.be/8_V1vFUCyCw?t=3m23s

Top 10 all time going by prime

#1 Jennifer Connolly
#2 Elisha Cuthbert
#3 Phoebe Cates
#4 Grace Kelly
#5 Kate Beckinsale
#6 Catherine Zeta Jones
#7 Monica Bellucci
#8 Margot Robbie
#9 Amy Adams
#10 Rachel Leigh Cook

Some will say there is some recency basis on this list but part of that is cause in later years they cared less about actress ability and more about them being hot.

A few who sometimes make it based on my mood... Kim Novak, Ursula Andress, Sophia Marceau, Amber Heard, Brooke Shields, Jessica Biel and a few more.

The top 5 though are locks for me.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS, THE CORRECT ANSWER IS....

LAURA GEMSER>MATHILDA MAY>MONICA BELLUCCI!!!FACT!!!

Denise Richards was really really fucking beautiful. Perfect choice to portray the aryan ideal in "Starship Troopers". Fake tits tho.

Mammario looks literally like she was built in a lab. Flawless skin, haunting witch eyes and one of the most magnificent sets of natural tits that anyone has ever seen... I think she's a prototype waifubot.

She's only looks cute when she's not smiling or mouth open

I seriously can't argue with this

Sylvia Kristel too

I think January Jones is stunning, but she reminds me a lot of Grace Kelly.

>Not posting the .webm that shows off Connelly's natural tits before she made the terrible decision to get a reduction so she could be a 'serious actress'

>Audrey hepburn was black

my ancestor

>but she reminds me a lot of Grace Kelly.
Basically why she was cast as Betty really, the character models herself after Grace
I'm also going to put prime Krista Allen out there while we're on the subject

>January Jones

She is insanely hot but the one reason she doesn't make my top 10 is she is more of a "plain hot" if that makes sense.

She doesn't have that memorable look or feature. Like Grace Kelly may not have as perfect oval a face as her but she has her own look that is not like any other girl and makes her even hotter if that makes sense.

>Elisha Cuthbert
A basic blonde. How the hell do you even put this above Grace Kelly?
>Phoebe Cates
Fish face.
>Amy Adams
Literally fucking how even.
>Rachel Leigh Cook
Even I've fucked hotter girls.

how has Natalie Portman not been mentioned yet

wew

Elisha Cuthbert prime is not a basic blonde. No girl I have ever seen has a face like hers. It screams sex.

Pheobe Cates has the hot girl next door look perfect.

Amy Adams is super fucking hot. Shut the fuck up fag.

Rachel Leigh Cook... you've fucker hotter? You're hand isn't hotter than her. Hate to break it to you.

Amy Adams is one of these girls who has no imperfections yet still looks kinda plain. It's weird.

There are very few women who look good from all angles - and have a body to match: certainly Grace Kelly and Sophia Loren are definitely among that select group. Of today's starlets I think only Aly Michalka comes close.

Aubrey just had bad posture. With her back and head straight she would look much better.

Her eyes and hair though imo save her from having that "plain perfect look" though. Also i think her nose and how it frames her face gives her enough distinction to give her her own look.

However that is a reasonable opinion to have. I can't flame you for it.

Hellcats Aly was incredible

>Elisha Cuthbert prime is not a basic blonde. No girl I have ever seen has a face like hers. It screams sex.

She's literally perfection.

i saw Rear Window in class and when that scene came on I forgot where I was for a moment

Elisha Cuthbert is definitely super hot. But the number 2 of all time? Getouttahere.

Being a hot girl next door does not make one a part of the top 10.

Amy Adams is hot, but not an all timer by any stretch.

Rachel Leigh Cook looks like a completely average pretty girl. If you're not a virgin, you've probably been with hotter girls.

Not with that nose.

How she didn't get raped in this movie is beyond me.

>screams sex
cuthbert has a pig snout

sorry bout ur taste lad

Going just on looks:
Nicole Kidman in her prime
Naomi Watts
Kate Blanchet
Kate Beckinsale
Catherine Zeta-Jones

There's a Latina, but I can't think of her name right now. Fucking gorgeous.

theres only one correct reply to this thread

Debora Caprioglio

imagefap.com/pictures/4310968/Debora-Caprioglio

Best looking? No, she always was ordinarily af.

bout time someone with taste entered the thread

Fucking kek. This is a joke right?

Barely even average. You're blinded by the tits.

She is not a classic beauty, she has big tits.

Forget the tits - we're talking beauty.

Nowadays Amber Heard is fine as hell
Prime Natalie Portman, Monica Bellucci, Grace Kelly come to my mind, there'd be more probably

What nose? Better a perky longish nose than something flat, wide, hooked, or turned-up and pug-like.

Her elbows are pretty sharp as well - perhaps you'd better bag on them while you're at it.

Sharon Stone in her prime is easily a 10/10

>fucking pit hair
why
it's not like she can pull it with that face

S-source

Amber is basically the ultimate Stacy, the blond Texan cheerleader fantasy IRL

Holly Earl
Ana de Armas
Kaya Scodelario
Sofia Black-D'Elia

youtube.com/watch?v=3d3flnpoXgI
The movie 'Danish girl'
it's a tranny movie tho

Tits? All I saw was the hairy pits.

I don't know why, but Kaya is so fuckig hot.

>numales threatened by a real woman

she looks like Kim Novak desu

Question, what do 10/10 women look for in a male companion?

I know average women get plenty of attention from men, but I wonder what the romantic/sexual lives of very beautiful women are like.