Why are people making a big deal about the First Daughter smoking a little blunt?

Why are people making a big deal about the First Daughter smoking a little blunt?

The Bush daughters were alcoholics.

Is it because she's blacc?

desu better than alcohol

Does anyone really give a shit about king nigger or his kids? Of course they're going to be degenerate, stupid shits while graduating from ivy league universities for free, and getting jobs as lobbyists just for having a name.

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

Dat Jew girl in the pink...

spbp

confirmed by our Lord Kek

Weed is legal in D.C. anyways

Degeneracy hits home for the Obamas.

obama literally admitted to doing coke and no one gave a fuck

Coke... could be worse.

who gives a fuck, let her smoke that dank ass gas

fucking niggers

Actually almost everyone downplayed the fact that Obama's kids are on drugs.

Because thousands of people are rotting in jail for doing the same thing. Kinda hypocritical of Obama, especially since he has the power to deschedule it overnight.

As much as I hate this nigger this is a non-issue. Plenty of other reasons to hate obama and his senpai

i legit thought that was kanye wearing a hat for a second

>le weed is worse than alcohol meme

Grow up

I personally don't care some girl is smoking weed. What I do care about is that Obama has admitted doing coke, smoking weed etc and everybody was clapping as if he's a man in tune with modern living. It's a big joke meanwhile thousands of people are going to jail for casually smoking weed or other drugs on their own time not hurting anybody and no one cares.

It's so ridiculous how drugs are still illegal and just makes me believe more the entire war on drugs was set up by the CIA after all to make huge amounts of black market money they could funnel for political intrigue, research projects & espionage.

As hillary said "There's just too much money in the drug trade". She should know, she helped Rapist Bill in his mission to allow drugs to be smuggled in via Arkansas.

Our PM admitted to smoking weed in office, why do you americans give a fuck about DUDE WEED LMAO? It's current year.

No one cares about Cucknada, tho. Literally a useless country.

>blacc
>fuccboi
the fuck are you doing to english

This

They are just over privileged scum that will get everything they want cause muh daddy was a president