Holy quadrilogy of 2010s action films coming through

Holy quadrilogy of 2010s action films coming through

Yeah but only if you remove John Wick 1 & 2 and the first half of Raid 1

I rented the raid 2 and forgot to watch it now I'm too salty to watch it again

All of the best parts are on youtube anyway.

Swap JW2 for Dredd and you're alright

john wick 2 was pretty not good. it's the first one but without the novelty.

if you combined all the good parts of john wick 1 and 2 youd have a decent 80 minute movie

this desu. i was also a little let down by how anime-ey and bloated Raid 2 got but i cant think of what to replace it with. maybe Blood Father but nobody has seen it

remove JW2 and add Kingsman

kingsman is awful.

you taste is awful

no kingsman was awful

Disagree

shit taste confirmed

>reddit detected

you would you little bitch nigger

t. redditor

John wick: 8/10
John wick 2: 5/10
The Raid: 9/10
The Raid 2: 10/10

john wick 2 is pure trash i couldn't finish it the fuck is wrong with you

JW definitely deserves to be in there considering it was the best action movie in years. JW2 is a bit of a pickle, considering the mirrorhouse scene at the end was pure, unadulterated hyperkino, but the movie itself was a bit bloated. I'd replace either JW2 or TR2 with Dredd though.

Strong quadrilogy either way, I love the revival of no-nonsense, simplistic story, but cinematographically masterfully shot action movies.

jw = meh
jw2 = meh, but had better action than predecessor
the raid = screamy video game shit
raid 2 = not bad

Raid 1 is pretty solid like John Wick. More like trim down Raid 2.

The raid 2 was so oversaturated, not that good desu. The end fight was just too ridiculous to be cool.

Dont worry user
I saw it

>le capeshit The Raid rip-off

neck yourself, its utter shit

>Taken is almost 10 years old now
Where does it go?

>TR2
>no-nonsense simplistic story
did we watch the same film?

The last half hour is reeally satisfiying, makes it worth trudging through the first two hours of the movie which aren't really that bad, just not as tight as the first Raid.

>cgi fight scenes anywhere near the masterful direction and choreogaphy of John Wick and The Raid
These movies are art house compared to the capeshit lite that is Kingsman.

Ridiculous in what way? You are there to be blown away by the choreogrpahy and skills of the actors, the story is really just an excuse for the fight scenes. It's almost like ballet, it's beautiful.

The Raid 2 was way too long. What was the deal with the martial arts bum sub plot? and it was too convoluted, I got lost about what was Rama's objective in the first place and they mention a lot a guy who is important to the plot who only appears until the end I think.

7/10 movies at best, and The Raid 2 was a chore to sit through.