How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

... to that ?

wypipo BTFO

By successfully overcoming anorexia and being okay getting fat.

>You obviously go down this sad road once you set foot into a d...

She looks like a fishmonger's daughter. I bet she smells like one too.

Genetics

English genes.

See these meatballs in front of her?

british genetics

they have some damn fine women on that island, but most of them just go completely down the drain once puberty hits

The eternal anglo

and back to this?

OI LUV YEH FANCEE A TOSS IN ME SHITTER

LMAO Seamus

>they have some damn fine women on that island, but most of them just go completely down the drain once puberty hits

Got fat

Damn, more modern Evanna?

Why are bongs so ugly?

Where do you think you are right now?

She's Irish.

When will they learn?

One bad pick and all of a sudden she isn't good for you? Sad!

The initial misdirection made it good though

noice

Still would

>luna will never love you good

>Anglo genetics

Very Lynchian indeed

>Paddy
>Anglo

nah

Really?

What the fuck goes down on your island cluster

that short period where everyone got crazy for Matt and now he is balding. too bad, altho he had a few good years I guess

>Luna Lovefood

are you blind? the answer is right in front of her in the first picture

ginny best girl

i hate this yoga pose. it's not even a hard pose. instagram bitches are constantly making this pose. do a full bridge or something else.

OH SHIIIIIIIT!!!

THIS GUST BECAME A GINNY THREAD

The only hard thing women want to do is a hard dick.

British genes.

>British

She's very average

same thing

hagrid half giant
seamus half leprechaun

Evanna Lynch is a vegan. If that kills your boner, I'm glad I did my duty.

I'm sure she'll like MY meat if you know what I mean

wow, you're so superior britbong. maybe one day you'll figure out how to make and maintain your own icbm instead of letting another country control your nuclear weapons

Doesn't explain why bongs are so hideous.

What is lighting and make up

Islander's Burden, too much inbreeding because we're trapped on all sides by water

her fuckin bikini is cat coloured

...to one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"Sneed!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

worse art than shadman

Was Luna Lovecraftian the best HP girl?

She's literally a dumb useless autist. In case you're one too, that means No

INNIT DOE MATE

>Falling for the "Islanders are inbred" meme
Yes goy, you need more Diversity™ so you're not inbred like the Brits hehehe...

that glorious white circle around western europe where london meets paris meets holland meets the germans

le quirky comedian

nice source on your meme map fucking brainlet

>source is a blog

woah.. so this is anglo intelligence.... woah....

Typical British degenerate with bad genes and zero concern about her own health.

She were only a fishmongers daughter, but she could put it on a slab and say fillet

>taking a random map he found online that has a fucking blog as the "source" for its data at face value

Cheeseburgers

That just means more white women are breeding with blacks in those concentrated white areas. It being London, Paris and Berlin thats no suprise

kek

>jaymansblog as a source
>poster is a bong
>inbred

It checks out

Does that map use the SI units for inbredness?

All of these are examples of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Not inbreeding.

>tfw no prime Luna gf

fucking tear myheart out

>>>tumblr

Rila and Camren aren't bongs though. One is a Jap and the other is American.

>All of these are examples of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

>nose bridge is there
>epicanthal folds are missing
>all of them have an upperlip that is clearly visible and not just a thin line

>Not inbreeding.

Only an inbred retarded bong would say that.

I'm guessing you're an example of inbreeding since you're using buzzwords without even fucking knowing about them. FAS doesn't cause eyes to be far apart fucknut, the eyes are very close together in FAS people.

I hate bongs more than you will ever know. You're still objectively wrong.

>this is 10/10 in Bongistan

why do you faggots post british actors who consistently get work in Hollywood? Americans are the ones obsessed with brits, how fucking retarded do you have to be to think this is ever an argument?

>You're still objectively wrong.

The only one here who is objectively wrong is you, fuckwad.

This guy was right on the money>I'm guessing you're an example of inbreeding since you're using buzzwords without even fucking knowing about them

Ocular hypertelorism is absolutely common among people that were born with FAS. You're a pair of fucking spastics. "Eyes are closer together in FAS people". You're a fucking laughing stock.

I never said that. Now point to me where these people have epicanthal folds, straight extremely narrow upper lip, flat nosebridge etc. You don't know what FAS is you absolute bong.

She was beautiful. A real life Laura Palmer.

> FAS doesn't cause eyes to be far apart fucknut, the eyes are very close together in FAS people.
>This guy was right on the money
Now sit down, you embarrassing spastic.

>be brit

I quoted this part you absolute retard
>I'm guessing you're an example of inbreeding since you're using buzzwords without even fucking knowing about them
This is where I was making the reference to what he was right about, fucking bongtard.

Now answer my guestion and stop evading tardo
>point to me where these people have epicanthal folds, straight extremely narrow upper lip, flat nosebridge etc. You don't know what FAS is you absolute bong.

And you are objectively wrong. Keep screeching "Bong" as if that will substitute for an actual argument, but you'd get beaten half to death if you tried that shit in real life in this area.

I'm not evading shit. Look at the pictures, half of them have thin as fuck upper lips. Maisie William's is practically non-existent and even thinner in person.

I get it though. You googled FAS once and now you're doing that thing where people go "umm actually sweetie 'ignorant doesnt mean what you think it means boy i am so enlightened' and all that, but you're wrong. And you're embarrassing youself. Now quiet down, you yank mutt.

I've been watching the films again, and holy shit she was perfect autist qt gf back then.

LYNCHED

UK is a helluva drug

Lets go down the list shall we?

- Small head... nope most have large heads with the other 2 being average.
- Low Nasal Bridge... nope most seem to have a normal nasal bridge, only one looks low.
- Large Epicanthal Folds... nope, none of them have large epicanthal folds with the exception of the Jap girl, which is normal for orientals.
- Small eye openings... nope they all seem to have average or above average eye openings. 3 of them look like they have anime eyes.
- Flat midface... nope, all but one have chubby cheeks.
- Short nose.... nope 4 of them have rather long noses, and the other 2 have noses that are proportionately accurate to their faces.
- Smooth philitrum.... nope all of them have clearly defined philtrum.
- Thing upper lip.... 1 has a thin upper lip, but her lips seem to be small.
- Underdeveloped jaw... they all have clearly defined jaws.

So like I said, throwing around buzzwords becasue you see eyes far apart you thing... hmmm lets see what is the meme people use oh yeah FAS, lets call this person whose not conventionally attractive and simply call them FAS even though they have nothing in common with it. Yeah that will make me look cool.

I love that every single one of these is "NOPE.... except that one does have this feature" lmao

Architect of your own demise. You probably have FAS yourself.

So how are English inbred but Americans not? They did come from us

yank women fuck niggers more than anyone else in the world, so they're all mongrelised

>And you are objectively wrong.
Yet you are failing spectaculary at showing how objectively wrong I am. Just shouting "u wrong" in your bongtard sloppering won't make it true.

>I'm not evading shit
He says as he keeps evading

>Look at the pictures, half of them have thin as fuck upper lips.
Not FAS thin, with FAS the upperlip is barely there.
>I get it though.
No you don't. Now point to me where they have epicanthal folds and a flat nose bridge and all the other charactaristics that constitute FAS.
>You googled FAS once
That's one more than you did.

>Now quiet down, you yank mutt.
Said the bong with no sense of irony. Also, I'm not an angloshit.

I gave an example. The Asian DOES have one of those features... BUT it's a trait with Asians, so you can't claim "FAS". Every time I said one of them has a feature in common with FAS, I explained how it's not FAS (such as 'small upper lip' one does have a small upper lip, but her lips in general are small, so it's proportionally accurate which is not the case with FAS.. Learn to read you fucktard.

>"NOPE.... except that one does have this feature" lmao
You do know that healthy people can have epicanthal folds as well for example. Jesus christ you really are an inbred retard bong.